Mixed Feelings

TWIN TROUBLE

Yuri and Umi smiled as they saw Keito and Amu going all blushed while seeing them.

Me with this person is not my dream, nor my way of imagining things. He is not the nastiest, stupidiest and the most BAKA person, he's way different to Keito... But I can say that I LIKE THIS PERSON! Umi told herself as she walked together with Yuri.

"Nee Keito...." Amu talked to Keito as he turnes to her.

Keito cant seem to hear Amu because he was confused of something. "Ohh~" He said as he came back to his normal pace.

Amu looked at his boyfriend who was looking at Yuri and Umi being sweet together.

"Nee ! You're not jealous of them right?" Amu asked.

Keito placed his left hand on Amu's hair and just smiled. "Of course not!"

Keito walked out while still glancing at the two sweetly talking,

Quit thinking that way Keito or that would be a betrayal. Keito told himself while walking.

Umi looked at Keito who left Amu there while wondering what had happened to his boyfriend, she grabbed her sisters hand and left Yuri on the corner.

"Nee what had happened to keito kun?" Umi asked Amu.

Amu looked at her and said. "I dont know but ..." Amu looked sad but just smiled.

Umi looked at her sister and said. "Are you two okay?"

Amu nodded and told her sister that she would follow Keito kun. Umi went back to Yuri as her sister told her that.

"Nee what had happened to them?" Yuri asked while eating chips.

Umi pinched Yuri's cheeks and said. "Like I know."

Umi looked at Yuri and said. "Hey what are you daydreaing about little boy?"

Yuri looked at her and said. "Litttleee?"

Umi nodded and said. "HAIIII!"

Yuri tickled her as he thought of talking to Keito.

 

The next day, Yuri was on the store buying some cooking booklets. After going to the bookstore she went into a novelty shop and saw some guitar keychain. He hold the keychain and while paying at the cashier he saw Keito buying the same one.

"Keito kun? Buying something?" Yuri asked while handling the lady a 100 yen

Keito looked at the guitar keychain and thought. He bought one for Umi?

Yuri looked at him and said. "For Amu?"

Keito looked at the keychain he was holding and said. "Nooo, Im giving this to a friend."

Yuri nodded and wondered. Maybe its for Umi chan. While looking at Keitos confused face.

 

After paying the two lad went out the same time.

Keito approached Yuri first. "Yuri could we talk?"

Yuri looked at him and said. "We're talking now."

Keito laughed and said. "I mean in private...and..seriously."

"Oh~ Okay." Yuri agreed.

 

The two went on a cafe and sat at the corner as they talk face to face.

"What are we going to talk about keito." Yuri asked.

Keito stood silent and said frankly. "You really like Umi chan?"

Yuri looked at him and said. "Why asking that stupid question.'

Keito looked at him man to man and said. "because if you're not ...then better leave her all alone."

Yuri now looed very serious and said. "You like her right?"

Keito looked at him and didnt say any word.

"Why not tell her that earlier than me." Yuri told him now raising his voice than usual.

Keito looked at him and said. "I know its my fault.....so if you;re not that serious.."

Yuri butted in into keito and told him. "Sorrry, But im really serious. He's my present and future.. and you're will be her past. Thank you for not telling her that earlier than me." And stood up.

 

The next day.

It was the last day of Amu and Keito at Japan.

Keito hugged Umi while Yuri was staring at them.

"Better take care Umi chan." Keito said.

Umi smiled and said. "Take care of my sister for me."

 

Yuri smiled and said. "I'll take care of her. DOnt worry."

Yuri looked at her and thought What was Keito was thinking ?