Please Be Mine

TWIN TROUBLE

Amu and Keito stayed at Umi's house for a while, they will stay there for almost a week since Amu dont have classes on England for a week so they chose to have a short week on Japan with Umi.  

Amu stayed at Umi's room while Keito stayed on the guest room alone.

"Neee Amu. Isnt Keito afraid of being alone?" Umi asked her sister.

Amu looked at her and said. "No he's not. He's afraid of cockroaches, but I hope there are no cockroaches sleeping around with him there." she said while laughing.

When Umi was about to tell something they heard someone screaming by the next door.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Amu and Umi ran to the next room and opened the door, they saw Keito sweaty and was on top of the desk beside his bed screaming. "A cockroach ! A cockroach! It will sip my blood." While pointing on the small cockroach on the wall.

The two laughed as they heard Keito screaming as if he will die in no time.

"Why? Kill that !" Keito pleads.

Amu and Umi shake their heads and said. "Yadaii!"

Keito jumped out the room and ran downstairs. While the two laughed as they saw how Keito looks very scared enough that he would look lame and dork.

"Nee ~ He doesnt change at all." Umi said.

"Well, he does, when we was little, he was scared of the dark, but now... he sacred of that." Amu said as she points on the cockroach.

The were laughing ang they both went on their room leaving Keito frightened.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

Amu clinged on Umi as she went inside the room. 

"Chotttto." Umi said.

AMu stopped and said. "Nande?"

Umi looked around and said ."We dont have any classes today " as she gripped on Amu's arm.

Amu looked at her and said. "So what are we doing here?"

Umi wondered and said. "I dont know either."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Yabai!" Umi said as she ran together with her sister.

"Naniiiii?" Amu said while wondering where are they going.

They hid behind a post and said. "Yuri is here."

Amu's eyes widened and said. "Yuri...the...."

Before she could shout Yuri's name Umi covered and said. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Amu nodded and said. "You like Yuri right?"

Umi stood silent for a minute and said. "I dont know!"

Amu looked at her and pushed her out of the post. "Amu chan? Why pushed me away?"

She said that and bumped into a guy. 

"Ohh. Sorry." She said as she bows down to a guy.. Then she looked at the guy and was surprised to see

"Yuri?" Umi said while looking at him while her hands are on his chest. Yuri looked at her hands and said "its okay."

Umi blushed as she looked at Yuri and she turned to look at Amu who was cheering for her.

"Umi chan......Can we talk?" Yuri grabbed her arm and went on the basement they once went.

"Eii! Why bring me here?' Umi asked Yuri.

Yuri kept silent while trying to get a hard grip to Umi, he pushed her on the wall an d confessed.

"Its been a month since I did this thing! And since the first day I saw you ! I fell in love with you! Since that day, I cant ake my eyes away from you, I cant even think of something else when you're not even there. I think Iam badly inlove with you ." Yui confessed that made Umi blushed.

"Sooo, what should I do Yuri?" Umi said as she was blushing.

Yuri looked at her and said. "Yuri????"

Umi looked at him and said. "Why?"

"Its the first time you called me that? Am I right?" Yuri said while smirking.

Umi mocked his head and said."Baka ! Of course not." Not knowing that doing that thing would make their faces be close.

"Umi chan ! Please be mine, Please..." Yuri said.

Umi looked at Yuri's pleading face and said. "At first I thought you're a nuisance, but............"

"But??" Yuri asked.

"But....... I started to like you though." Umi said as Yuri kissed her cheeks.

 

"Yeeeeei" Keito said.

Amu screamed with Keito as they sa that sweet moment. 

"How did you get ?" Umi asked them while Yuri was still infront of him.

"Using the door though?" Keito said.

Yuri looked at them and asked. "From where did you see?" he asked as he released Umi.

"From the start?" Amu said.

 

The two blushed as Yuri held onto her hands.

"You two should be happy." Amu said as she hugged her sister.