Chapter 13

Please Love me once again

 

Chapter 13
 
Next morning, Hyorin went to work with swollen eyes. She have decided to stopped thinking of Sungmin's probability for being unfaithful to her, instead she will be giving her utmost best to ensure her marriage work out fine.
 
On the way to work, she texted sungmin "oppa, hope we can have dinner tonight, see you back in our apartment." 
 
However, there was no reply from sungmin even till late afternoon. Nor did she see any suju members back in the office.
 
Hyorin: uni, err...why isn't any of super junior here today?
 
Senior coordi: oh...their schedules are pretty tight recently, they have a commercial plus music video shooting today. Wae?
 
Hyorin: oh..nothing...just curious.
 
Senior coordi: once you are done with these, need your help to bring these music scores to the training room. 
 
Hyorin put the music scores neatly on the table and was making her way out, but her attention was drew to the piano at the corner. It's been a while since she touches the piano, she thought to herself while running her fingers through the chords. She look around and since there is nobody around, and she had finished her work for the day, she decided to play a tune and sang along with it.
 
"Ah..this feels so good, it's really been a long time since I sing" Hyorin thought to herself when she finished the whole song. However, her thoughts was interrupted by clapping coming from her back. She turned around and saw Kangin standing at the doorway.
 
Hyorin: I am sorry, I didn't mean to...
 
Kangin: you are good! Ever thought of debuting as a singer?
 
Hyorin: me? No, I am not up to the standard.
 
Kangin: you seems to have undergo some training before, didn't you?
 
Hyorin: no, I didn't. Don't make fun of me anymore. By the way, why are you back and is the others back as well?
 
Kangin: I finished my part  and I am back to collect some stuff for my other shooting later. As for the rest, they still have a some more shots to go. Wae?
 
Hyorin: nothing....I have to go. See you.
 
Hyorin look at her hand phone while she walk back to the office, there is still no response from sungmin. 
 
However, when hyorin got back to the office, she received a news which is as good as a response from Sungmin. As the video shoot needed additional set of clothing Hyorin was given the task to deliver the outfits there.
 
Senior coordi: the driver will send you there. You have to ensure these outfits get to the set as they really needs it urgently.
 
Hyorin checked all the accessories and outfits that are needed are loaded into the van before she instructed the driver to set off.
 
As she got up the back seat, she felt her feet stepping onto something. She looked down and saw a book which look like a diary. She pick it up wandering who could it belong to and before she could ask the driver, a photo slipped out. It was a photo which seems to be cut just to show Kangin and Sungmin.
 
Hyorin: oh...who does this belong too? Kangin shi or Sungmin's oppa? But why is this photo cut?
 
At this time, the driver stopped the car and reach out for the diary in hyorin's hand.
 
Driver: this belong to Kangin, he must have dropped it when i send him back earlier. I will give it back to him.
 
Before Hyorin could response to anything, the diary was snatch away from her.
 
Hyorin: ahjussi, are you ok? You are perspiring.
 
Driver: I am fine, the weather is hot.
 
"Hot? It's autumn now and the weather is cool?" Hyorin though to herself but soon brush the driver's reaction off.
 
Upon reaching the filming location and passing all the outfits needed to the stylist, Hyorin look around for Sungmin, but he and other members are no where to be seen. She learned from the crew that they are having a break at the back. Hyorin try to find her way to the dressing room hoping she can catch hold of Sungmin and ask him for dinner later. As she was was walking, a message came in and it was from Sungmin:
 
"Dinner is fine, but I can only be there about 9pm.  See you later"
 
A wide smile break onto Hyorin's face before looking at the watch and realised it's already a quarter passed 6 pm.
 
"Omo, I need to go to the supermarket and prepare for dinner. But since I am here, I should look for oppa, but where are they? This place is so huge"
 
Soon she found a signage that says dressing rooms, she followed towards the direction where the arrow pointed. And she is happy because she heard noises from one of the room and was certain the suju members are in there. She slowly open the door and realised she forgot to knock, when she is about to knock, she heard a lady voice in the room and wait, it's Sungmin's voice as well.
 
Sungmin: let go of me, what if the others see us?
 
Hye Jung: let them see it than. There's is nothing with us being together.
 
Sungmin: that's not the rule of the game. We should have not anything to do with each other.
 
Hye Jung: you said the same thing the other time, but didn't we enjoy each other company the other night?
 
Sungmin: I am sorry about the other night, I was too drunk. But it's not going to happen again, today you and I are here for the commercial shoot, we should do the best in the shoot and after today, we will not be seeing each other unless work related. You should know I have many girls before you, and all of us know what there are no strings attached. You are no exception.
 
Before Hye Jung could continue, Eunhyuk and shindong came into the room.
 
Shindong: what are you doing here, Hye Jung shi? Your dressing room is at the other end.
 
Hye Jung: I came into the wrong room, I am sorry.
 
Hyorin on the other hand, hide behind the drinks vending machine when she heard Eunhyuk and Shindong.
 
Her legs gave way and she sat on the cold hard floor, her mind was blank, no emotion was seen on her face.
 
That evening, Hyorin went ahead to prepare dinner. On the way to the supermarket, she had managed to convinced herself to give Sungmin another chance.
 
"Didn't oppa said to her, he won't be seeing her anymore? That's right, I should give that trust to oppa and I must ensure dinner will be a good one"
 
Dinner was all done up and Hyorin put on her favourite piece of dress, satisfied with her preparations today, she sat down on the dining chair waiting anxiously for Sungmin return. The clock strikes 9pm, 9,30pm than 10.30pm, Sungmin is still not back and there was also no response from his mobile phone. The excitement on Hyorin's face slowly wears off, and the image of Sungmin together with Hye Jung starts to come fresh to her mind again.
 
"Hyorin ah, why are so stupid? They are having a better time than you are now"
 
Hyorin got up and throw all the dishes into the garbage bag. Than she went into the bathroom to remove her dress angrily, the zip got stuck and in a fit of anger, Hyorin decided to just ripped the dress apart. Her eyes sting and refusing to acknowledge its her tears but insisting its her mascara, she rubbed her face furiously with water to remove every single trace of make up. She look at herself in the mirror, wandering what's should she do next? 
 
Her mobile phone rang and thinking it maybe Sungmin, she ran to grab her phone which is lying on the bed.
 
Hyorin: oppa!
 
Kangin: err....Hyorin?
 
Half an hour later, both Hyorin and Kangin was sitting on a bench along Han Gan river.
 
Kangin: I need a breather and a drink, but the members are still busy with schedules, so...anyway, glad you agree to come out.
 
Hyorin: you sure it's schedule or busy with something else?
 
Hyorin took a big gulp of beer from the can in her hands.
 
Kangin: har? Why did you say that.
 
Hyorin: nothing. I needed a breather as well, so your call came at the right timing.
 
Kangin: you look troubled, care to share?
 
Hyorin: I.....
 
Kangin: it's ok if you do not feel comfortable telling me. 
 
Hyorin: no, it's not that. I am feeling fine, maybe it's the beer, I am not a good drinker.
 
Kangin: haha...lucky I only agree to you drinking 1 can, you are still not at the age for drinking.
 
Hyorin: it's wierd.
 
Kangin: har?
 
Hyorin: we don't know each other for long but I am surprised I can sit here comfortably with you.
 
Kangin: me too. I do not have much ladies friends, but when I first saw you in jeju island, I have a good feelings about you and our subsequent meetings confirmed that. Can I meet you like this again?
 
 
Hyorin did not response but look at Kangin thinking in her own mind that Kangin is a guardian angel sent by god, just when she is depressed and needed someone with her, he called her. Even though she can't tell Kangin what she is going through now, she feels her mood lightens up just sitting with him like this.
 
Hyorin: sure, whenever you need someone to talk to, my ears are ready.
 
Sungmin sped his way back to the apartment, calling Hyorin numerous time on her mobile but she is not picking up. He reached to find an empty apartment, no Hyorin no dinner, only found her mobile phone lying on he coffee table with 20 missed calls from himself.