Siwon

Choosing is an Option.

Martina woke up early in the morning, feeling troubled. Donghae's words are stucked on her mind. She loves Donghae, for sure. But, she doesn't know if she loves Donghae as the way Donghae feels for her. Martina messed her hair and threw the pillow on the floor. She let out a heavy sigh, and took a bath. After she took a bath, she decided to take a walk outside to clear her mind. She found herself stopping in front of a Church. Well, God is always there for everyone. She knew that He will listen to her problems. The mass hasn't started, and a few people were inside the Church, praying. There was a complete silence and peace inside the Church. Martina sure loves this place. She sat on a pew and slowly knelt, closed her eyes, and prayed. After her comversation with God, she sat once again and lowered her head. Someone patted her back. She looked at the direction of the man and the man had a sincere smile on his face. "Got a big problem?" the guy asked. "Not really, just some relationship problems" Martina said and the smile on the guy's face grew even wider. "So, your boyfriend did something wrong?" "Uhh, no. I don't have a boyfriend. I'm talking about other relationships." Martina defensively said. The guy chuckled and decided to introduce himself. "My name is Siwon by the way, I donate on this Church often." Siwon offered his hand and Martina shook hers with Siwon's. 

'He's so nice. He's a gentleman and he's God-fearing. And, handsome too.'

 

"So, how about you? Why are you here?" Martina asked Siwon. "You know, just thanking our Father. Going to Church doesn't really mean you need God's help, Praying is about Thanking also." Siwon gently said. Martina was amazed by his answer. "I see you here often" Siwon said, Martina's eyes widen. "R-really?" she asked. "Yeah, and I really think that you are a nice young lady. Not to mention you're a bit clumsy, too. I saw you last Sunday. You tripped over there." The gentleman said and pointed his finger on the door. Martina defensed herself. "You know, if it wasn't because of the broken tile there, I would have not tripped." Siwon chuckled and said "Yeah, that's why I donated, for you to not trip anymore." They both laughed and joked around. 

'She's really such a fun girl. I should invite her to our celebratin later.'

 

"Hey, are you free later?" Siwon asked. "Ummm, yeah. Why?" "Want to celebrate with us?" "For what?" "My grandmother's birthday. You know, she would like if you will come. The more the merrier." "Would it be okay?" "Of course! Let's go!" Siwon dragged Martina to a mall. "I thought we're going to celebrate your grandmother's birthday? How come we're at a mall?" Martina confusingly asked. "You need an outfit of course." Siwon picked out several dresses and Martina kept fitting them until Siwon found the right one for her. Siwon payed for Martina's dress and they rode on Siwon's car all the way to Siwon's house. After a few minutes, they arrived and Martina's mouth formed an 'O' shape. Siwon got out of the car and open Martina's door. "Hey? Hey!" Siwon snapped his fingers and Martina stopped from staring at the house, or should I say, MANSION. "You must be so rich." Martina said, Siwon just chuckled and guided her on the way to their 'mansion.' There were many rich people around. Beautiful girls, handsome boys, businessmen, doctors, all type of rich was there. "I think I really shouldn't be here." Martina said while she was yanking her hand off of Siwon's arm. Siwon grabbed her hand and put it on his arm while he put his hand around Martina's waist. "Nonsense. I invited you. Now, let's go meet my grandma" Siwon smiled and they walked through the crowd of rich people. 

 

'Oh my. There are so many rich people here. I need to act decent. Please help me.'

 

They entered a big door and there was a big long table. "That's my family." Siwon smiled once again and his smile melted Martina's heart. "Hey, grandma, this is Martina, my friend." Siwon pointed to you and you didn't know what to say, but still, you tried. "Uhh, hello! I'm Martina. Nice to meet you!" Martina held out her hand and Siwon's grandmother gladly shook it. "Hey, get them some food." Siwon's grandmother ordered. Siwon's grandmother is surely beautiful and nice. The food and came and Martina tried to eat as decent as possible. She tried to eat small, not the way she normally does. She normally eats fast and she eats like there's no tomorrow. "So, Martina, you have a boyfriend?" Siwon's grandmother asked. Martina choked on her food and Siwon patted her back. When she finally stopped from choking, she replied "Oh, no, I don't have one." Martina giggled fakely. "Perfect." A smile grew on Siwon's grandmother's face and it seems like she's planning something. "What's perfect grandma?" Siwon asked. "She will be your fiancee." "WHAT?!" Martina and Siwon yelled at the same time. "Cheer up everyone, Siwon's engaged!" Everyone clapped except for Martina and Siwon. They were shocked and just stared at each other.