Chapter 2

Do You Hate Me?

After 20 Minutes....

L.Joe's parent came with my parent."_______-ah!! are you ok?....where's Byung Hun?" L.Joe's omma ask me. "he's in the operation room...we have to wait till the doctor came out..." i said then look down."you should go home & rest!!! me & Mrs.Lee will wait here...." L.Joe's appa stated. "it's ok...i must wait here...it's my fault that he involved in the accident..." i start to felt guilty.

"It's not your fault!!! we all now that l.Joe doesn't like you like us do....i'm very sorry for that..." L.Joe's omma said while patted my shoulder."don't say that...." i can't finish my word, then the doctor came out of the operation room. "now all of L.Joe's parent are here?..." the doctor ask and all of them nodded.i just can't moved anywhere. *is he ok?...he's not die isn't he?..* many thought fly in my head.

"how's my son, doctor?...is he ok?" L.Joe's appa ask the doctor. "he's alright....but he need to rest. Oh! & maybe he'll lose some memory so help him.." the doctor said & left.

"it's good to hear that he's ok though..." my omma finaly said."yeah..." all of them said in agree."i think i'm gonna stay here & wait for L.Joe to recover...." i said to my suprise, all of them agree. "ok then...but make sure you take care of yourself too my dear..." all of them said to me." ok!" i gave a big smile. *why suddenly i felt very happy?*

 

The next morning

 

The Birds tweet sweetly,the sun rise highly and it's covered by the cloud so the day's not to hot. I woke up from my sleep & cleared my eyes. When i turned to my right i don't see L.Joe on he's bed. "where is he?..." i thought for a while then i gave up.Suddenly the bathroom's door open & revealed L.Joe with only on his towel around his waist. "OMO!!!" i closed my eyes with both of my hand when i saw him. "!" he curse slowly but so clear for me to hear him.

"what the hell are you doing here?.." he said while searching for his cloth."i'm here to take care of you....since you had an accident because of me...." i said while blushing with the scene that happened few minutes ago. " get out!!!! well you also want to take care of what i wear & so over?!!!! GET OUT!!!!" L.Joe shouted at me make me suprise and ran out of the room.

When i'm running, tear start to flow down to my cheek. * do you have to do like that to me?..i'm the one who save your life!!*

"such a !! who she thinks she are?...." L.Joe mumble. L.Joe was seating at his bed while texting with his girlfriend, Hyejeong.

"That's it! if i'm going to be nice to him....he'll use me...that's right _____-ah! you have to be your cold-hearted again!..." i said while heading to L.Joe's ward.When i entered the room...I saw him smiling while texting with his girlfriend. "oh! you came back! i never thought that you came back! " he said while his eyes still on the phone's screen."so what?...it's none of your buisness right?!...well you don't want me to stay here right?...i'll get going then...go & call your girlfriend to stay by your side all night long!" i said while taking my bag and went out of the ward banging the door.

"wha's wrong with her?...yeah go away! you think i need you?..." L.Joe said & call Hyejeong to came, but she said that she's busy lately.

"aish!!!!! i don't know where's my medicine!!!! & what it's amount!!!!!" L.Joe said in high tone. "better call _______. she knows it right?...." L.Joe said. "The number that you-" i didn't pick up & off my phone straight away.

 

At My house....

I sat on the sofa & turned the tv on. "why is there nothing that interesting to watch?!!!" i said. So i turned th tv off and sat there silently. I start to think about my life. It's not about my family, but it's about my best friend & my friend at school. * why all of them hate me so much?!...did i do something wrong?* (A/N: I always think about that exactly ^_^)

 

After an hour thinking so i desided to on my phone back.Afraid that my parent will call me. * he must not waiting isn't he?*. When i open my phone, i saw 100 missed call! *OHMYGOD!!!!! what the hell is he thinking?!!* i desided to watch tv again since it's Friday & there's Music Bank, my favourite music show! (A/N: LOL XD)

While watching, suddenly my phone ringing and it shows my omma calling. "omma?....what is it?" i ask. "honey....I have a great news!!!!~" omma said while screaming like a crazy fangirl. "what is it omma?!!!! tell me!!!" i siad feeling something realy happy going to happen. " L.Joe & his parent will leave near at out neighboorhood !!!!~" omma on the other line said.Suddenly my smile faded from my face. *did she just said L.Joe & his parent going to live near here?!* "huh?....oh really?...it's good then!" i lied. "Isn't it?...they'll come here tomorrow since L.Joe will be discharge tomorrow!" omma said.

 

 

So guys!!!! this is my second update!! sorry for the really late update! i've been busy lately ^^

Oh!!!!!!!!! L.Joe's going to move near to your house?!!!!wow!!! hehe enjoy reading~