Chapter 1

Do You Hate Me?

______'s pov

 

 

 

Today was the worse day ever! I saw L.Joe hang out with one of the queenkas at my school. Yes i have a crush on L.Joe since i entered my school last year. L.Joe is just a boy but not kingkas or what. It's just because of his friendly attitude that's make him have so many friend.

As i walk home, i walk through a bridge. Suddenly i saw a boy sitting there alone while holding his leg. It's seem that he's in pain! i walk to him & ask "are you okey?"

He just send me a dead glared because of some reason.

 

~Flashback~~

 

"will you go out with me?..." L.Joe confess to a girl that he likes. "uhm....yes?" the girl replied. At that time i felt very happy because i'm her classmate and it just happen that i walk passed through them. "wah!!!!! you're so lucky!!!!! hope that there will be a guy to like me soon~~~ hehe" i said to the girl. "thank you for accept me Hye Jong-ah!!!!" L.Joe said and smile to that girl.

I'm a quiet girl. So i don't talk to much ecspecially to the guys. So i just kept quiet every time L.Joe tried to reach me. So L.Joe thought that i'm selfish and so on. From that time L.Joe just ignore me whenever i tried to talk to him.

 

~~ End Flashback~~~

 

"i'm fine just leave me alone and mine your own things...." L.Joe said and rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes back and leave him alone. I Know that there was no hope for me to him liking me back. In the other hand, L.Joe tried to stand up but failed. "ouch!!" is all that i can hear from his mouth when i take one step away from him. I'm very worried about him.

I saw a bicycle standing next to him. It must propably that he fell from his bicycle. He tried to climbed on his bicycle. He then tried to rid it. Suddenly there was a car heading towards our way *BANG!!!!* the car crashed him! When i turned back, I saw him bleeding on the floor. I was panicked at that time. The driver of the car was already gone because he's scared. I quickly took my phone & dial the emergancy number. I start to cry on the way to the hospital. My hand also covered by L.Joe's blood.

When we arrived at the hospital, they rushed L.Joe to the operation room since he lose many blood.

After 30 minutes......

 

The doctor came out ask me. "Are you Mr. L.Joe's family?" he ask. "no....but i'm his friend...why?...is there something wrong with him?!!" i ask as my eyes to watery. "yes!...we need some blood for him since he lose many blood!!" the doctor said. I ask the doctor to take mine as well. So they decided to check it first. To my suprise, my blood with L.Joe are the same! So the docto r took my blood and gave it to L.Joe. The doctor thanks me for saving L.Joe's life. I just nodded. *will he be okey?* I waited for L.Joe's parents and mine as well to come because i called them just now.

 

After 20 minutes......

 

L.Joe's parent came with my parent.

 

 

SO....!!!!! that's my 1st chapter!!!! i know it's boring ):

well i tried to do my best ^^ comment & subscribe~~~~~ ;-)