Chapter 4

Fateful Marriage

I slowly open my eyes. I wish that this entire problem was only a dream. I didn’t marry yet, yeah I didn’t. I just sick and Siwon oppa postponed the wedding. I looked beside my bed there is no one, only IV pole and it made me realize that I’m in hospitalization. I removed the IV line. I don’t need that.

I pulled the covers and lead through the door, I am thirsty and I only want to take the cold water. When I walked through the hall, I can hear my mom is crying downstairs, in the living room. I go closer to the edge of the fence, watching my parents from upstairs.

I can see clearly, there are my parents, my parents in law, Chanyeol and also Kyuhyun.

“I deserved to die to let this marriage...” my mom is sobbing. My father holds my mom; while Kyuhyun’s mom is begging for apologize to my mom. Chanyeol and his father also hold her.

“I’m sorry Hana-ssi...” I let my tears for watching this scene; I feel my heart is beating so fast that it could explode anytime. I looked across them to find Kyuhyun just sitting with his puzzled expression, he sighed and looked upstairs. I know he saw me. He rises up from the couch and make a move to catch me. I turned around and walk faster.

you!” he calls me not to loud but really clear for me. I opened the door and when I want to shut the door, Kyuhyun holds it. I sighed and let him come. He shut the door and locked it. “Did you see that?” I keep silent; don’t care about what he said. I didn’t see him, I only see his reflection. He looks so annoyed by me. “That’s what you only can do? You are always crying every time like a fool? You are so selfish you! In this house, not only you feel lost my brother, their son, Chanyeol’s brother...” I could see his eyes are red. Maybe he was right I am selfish, but... from what I get from this 4 days, they act like Siwon have already died. That's really hurting me. I still don’t care about what he said. I stepped closer to the dressing table, do something.  “This girl... really.” He sighed. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the balcony. he throws me roughly to the fence. I groaned in pain when I hit the wood fence. "Jump! Better if you die and don't make my parents feel sorry about you!" I stared coldly at him. "You know how my father and your father struggling to find Siwon? You just stay in the room crying like that? You know how Chanyeol scolded me because I was accepted what I shouldn't accept? You know how’s hurt my heart when my mother kneeled in front of me? And now she must kneel again in front of your mom? You know nothing “you!" his face has now been so wet. Tears keep flowing down. He holds my arms tightly, almost scratch my skin with his nails.

“Get your hands off of me! It hurts” I shrugged but he still holds my arms even tighter. “Aaaa...” I screamed, I screamed when he suddenly pushed me. My back is facing the ground. I don't know whether my parents will hear me scream or not since this home was so big.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Hyuuuung! Are you crazy?!!" Now, I know they could hear me.

"Kyuhyun, are you crazy? What's going on with you?" I hold his hands.

“Yes, I crazy because you hurt my parents, my family!” his eyes tell me that he also in pain. My back already sores from hit the fence many times as he keeps pushing me roughly. I was scared that the fence not solid and I will fall down with him.

“Let her go Kyuhyun!” his mom instructs him. I took a breath and pushed him. I landed my body on his body. I cried so hard that I was sobbing. I was scared, I am afraid to death.

“Sorry...” he said quietly. I placed my eyes to his shoulder; my heart is still beating faster like crazy. My tears keep flowing like a waterfall, breathing is just too hard.

“What should I do? What should I do without him?” I sobs so hard. He put his arms around me and hug me tightly.

***

“You really don’t want to eat” Tiffany asked the manly man beside her. The Man is just staring outside through the window. “You aren’t really hungry?” she added. He still stays still like a figure. Tiffany puffed her cheeks and placed the tray on the table. “Ok, if you don’t want to talk to me. I’m going.”

“Who am I? Who are you?” he said softly. Tiffany stopped and turns back.

“If I tell you, will you remember me?” she lifted her eyebrow. He is just staring at her coldly. “Arasoo... you are mmm...my boyfriend, your name is Kang Min Woo. We already live together, right? Aish.. It’s frustrating to me if you swept all the memories!” she rubs her hair roughly.

“Are you serious?” he frowns his eyebrow.

“My brother told me that you had amnesia after traumatic injury to your head. Didn’t you remember you hit something the way you come here?” she sighed. He just shakes his head. “I told you, it’s just useless to tell you.”

“I’m sorry...” he smiled to her. Tiffany realizes that she did something wrong, she couldn’t do anything just lying like a pro. She awkwardly smiles and leaves the room.

Outside the room Tiffany’s brother yet Min Woo’s Neuro doctor Hwang Dongju is waiting for her. He took Tiffany’s arm and dragged her away from the room. “Are you crazy? How could you lie to him?” he started to scold her.

“Oppa...” she grumbles.

“Where, did you put his identity? His wallet or bag?”

“I found nothing. I’m not lying. I just found...” she fishes out something in her pocket jeans. “This...” she shows him a beautiful ring.

“A ring? Did he already marry? Geez Tiff! How could you say that he was your boyfriend.” He continues to scold her.

“I don’t know, that’s just... flows like that. Come on oppa, he absolutely can’t remember anything. When him remember something, I will tell him.” she holds her brother's wrists.

“As you said...” with that her brother leaves her alone.

“Still my oppa...” she smiles and stuck her tongue out.

=0=

I don't expect to get a bunch of subscribers, all I want is your comment to improve my writing skills and also prevent me from something called 'block writers'

So...

Please leave some comments...

^^v