Who's Your Favorite Member?

Who's Your Favorite Member?

“Yeoreobeun, annyeonghaseyo!” MC Jaesuk said happily.

All EXO K and SNSD members are bowing, “Annyeonghaseyo.”

“Now, introduce yourself please, starting from EXO.” MC Wonhee told them

“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-imnida.”

“EXO K leader, Suho-imnida”

“EXO K Baekhyun-imnida”

“EXO K Chanyeol-imnida”

“EXO K D.O-imnida”

“EXO K dancing machine Kai-imnida”

“EXO K maknae Sehun-imnida.”

“Aigoo, kyeopta. They’re very young and handsome.” MC Wonhee giggled.

“Stop it, Wonhee-ah. Your giggle sounds weird. Now, SNSD.”

“Jigeumun So Nyuh Shi Dae. Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD-imnida.” They introduced themselves until the last member aka maknae, _______.”

“Aih, areumdawayo.” MC Jaesuk said and MC Wonhee by saying, “You’re drooling.”

 

“_______-ssi, I heard you are the sister of one of the members from Super Junior, aren’t you?” MC Wonhee asked her.

“Ne, I am.”

“Which member?”

“Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Oh, jeongmal? No wonder your face reminds me of him.” MC Jaesuk stated and _______ only smiled.

“Her attitude also, oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

“What attitude?”

“She’s such an evil maknae you know. She always pranks us behind her innocent face.” Sooyoung told everyone and made everyone laughs. I mean, they really are the same. Kyuhyun has such an innocent face, _______ also. But the truth, they are so evil. They like to tease the members and speak in informal tones. No matter how “evil” they are, the members are still love them and always dote them.

 

“Now, let’s talk about the maknaes, shall we?” MC Wonhee asked.

“_______-ssi, which EXO K members is your favorite?”

“Uhm.. I..i like..” she stuttered because she’s so shy

“She likes Sehun!” Sunny unnie shouted which made everyone speechless, happy and shocked. _______ gave Sunny a death glare and EXO K members are teasing Sehun.

“Jinjja? Why?” MC Jaesuk asked

“It was started when I asked her who is her favorite members from EXO K. And..” Hyoyeon’s starting to explain

“Unnie! Don’t tell them!” _______ begging which only made Hyoyeon putting out her tounge at her. _______ sighed and feel hopeless.

“I asked her and her face was blushing. She said Suho-ssi is really cute. And then I only said, ‘arasso’. But several days later, I opened her laptop and opened some files. I clicked it and I gasped. The file contains Sehun’s pictures, videos and everything.”

Everyone was laughing, except Sehun and _______. Sehun is blushing and smiled a little, since he doesn’t know what to say, and _______ is covering her face with her hands. She feels like she wanted to die.

MC Jaesuk was laughing hard until he couldn’t say anything, then MC Wonhee asked _______, “_______-ssi, how do you feel now?”

“You know what, Wonhee unnie, I’m too afraid to make eye contacts with EXO K members right now.” She said, still covering her face.

“Gwenchana, _______-ah! Sehun likes you too!” Suho said.

“Jeongmal?!” MC Wonhee shocked. “Wow, I guess we have love birds here. Tell me the story, Suho-ssi.”

“Andweyo, hyung. Jebal.” Sehun is blushing and begging to Suho, just like _______.

“Gwenchana, Sehun-ah. About a month ago, we were watching SNSD’s videos. Since Baekhyun likes SNSD very much. We were talking about SNSD members, which is my favorite, which is Chanyeol’s favorite. When I asked Sehun, he said he still doesn’t know. But his eyes keep watching on _______. And when we had photoshoot with SNSD, I saw Sehun was staring on _______ and his cheeks were blushing.”

As soon after Suho told the stories, everyone was teasing Sehun and _______. Sehun and _______ made an eye contact, _______ immediately look away because she’s too shy.

After Come to Play has ended, SNSD and EXO K decided to have lunch at Y Restaurant. All the members forcing Sehun to sit next to _______. He couldn’t say no, so he sat beside her. They only smiled in awkward. After they had lunch, they haven’t left the restaurant. They’re still talking together. Suho is asking Taeyeon how to be a good leader, Kai and Tiffany are talking about Twinkle music video. Everyone seems having a good time together except for Sehun and _______. Finally, _______ broke the silence between them.

“Uhm, Sehun-ssi, mianhae.”

Heard that _______ apologized to him, he quickly answered, “Waeyo?”

“About what happened before. I’m sorry if Hyoyeon unnie told everything about me. Sorry if you’re being embarrassed because of me.” She said sorry for real.

Sehun held her hand and smiled, “I’m sorry too. I mean, I really do interested in you.”

_______ feels her cheeks are burning. When she wanted to reply him, Taeyeon said, “Yeorebeun, let’s go back to the dorms. We have to get ready for tonight.” Sehun quickly let go of _______’s hand and both of them stood up. Everyone is saying goodbye to each other. They headed to their car. Before _______ go in to the van, Sehun whispered to _______, “See you tonight.” And have her a quick kiss on her cheek.

 

mianhae if the story T.T