I can't think of a name, so it's gonna stay like this for a while. ._.

Trying to change you.

It was early in the morning, Luhan and Sehun were sleeping until the alarm clock woke em' up. Luhan got and rubbed his eyes. He hugged Sehun and whispered. "Sehun - ah, you gotta get up. You have to go to school or you'll be late.. Again." Sehun ignored him and hugged his pillow. Luhan frowned and pushed him off of the bed, while giggling. Sehun was very unhappy with the older male. Luhan laid down next to him. "Get up and get ready or..." Sehun looked up at him. "Or?.." Luhan pecked him and smiled. "Or, I'll spank you." Sehun emidietly got up and started getting ready. Luhan laughed while going to the kitchen to make breakfast. He was going to make Sehun's favorite. After a few minutes Sehun went downstairs to eat breakfast. He was happy that Luhan made him his favorite. "Hyung, it was very yummy, but I really need to go cause Kai will kill me if I'm late.. Again." He pecked him, grabbed his bag and ran off. Sehun met up with Kai on the place they always wait for each other to go to school together. Kai smiled and started walking to school. "Well, well. This is the first time your not late this month." Sehun made a hmph sound. Kai chuckled. "Anyways, hows Luhan hyung?" Sehun smiled and kept on walking. "He's fine."  Kai nodded. "Ahah, and how's Donghae hyung?" Sehun looked at him in a shock. "Why do you ask about him?.." Kai smirked. "Owh, well. I just miss him taking care of us. Remember the old times?" Sehun ignored him and went up ahead. He accidently bumped into Baekhyun. Both of them fell on the ground. "Ahh, sorry." Sehun got up and helped his hyung up. Baekhyun bowed and smiled at the younger boy. "Thanks. Hey, are you coming alone to school? Where's Kai?" Sehun chuckled. "Somewhere behind. I went up ahead cause my class starts earlier today.." Baekhyun knew it was someting else, but he didn't want to push him. Sehun smiled weakly and went to his class. Kai ran in the school and saw Baekhyun. "Yo, Baekkie hyung! Have you seen Sehun?" Baekhyun turned around and waved at him. "Yeap, he just went to the History classroom." Kai winked. He went inside, grabbed Sehun's hand and dragged him out of the classroom. "Why did you run off earlier?" Sehun didn't want to look at his best friend, so he just looked down. "Ya, Sehun-ah, do you still hate your brother for what he has done to you all these years?" Sehun pushed him off and ran away. He even turned his phone off.  He went to a bar and ordered Soju. Sehun really did hate his brother, and he wanted to forget him, but when Kai brings him up all the time it's hard for him to do so. It was midnight and Sehun wasn't home yet. Luhan began to worry. It's was one of those nights that Sehun would come home around 3-4 A.M. He called all of his friends. None of them knew where he was. He was so worried that he even calles Sehun's older brother Donghae. Of course, Donghae and his boyfriend - Eunhyuk, came immediately from Mokpo. Donghae and Luhan bowed at each other. "So, tell me what's wrong, Luhan?" Luhan looked down. "He went to school this morning and he hasn't come back yet. Kai told me that he ran away before the first class even started. His phone is off and I can't call him. I'm really worried for him.." Donghae sighed and gave Luhan a cheerful smile. "Don't worry, me and Eunhyuk will go look for him." Luhan nodded.  Sehun was already on his second bottle of Soju. It was 2 A.M. He didn't want to go back home because Luhan would yell at him. On the other hand, he's probably very worried. He was about to drink from the bottle again when suddenly someone pulled him. He turned around to see who it was and he was shocked by the person who was right in front of him. "H-hey there hyung.. W-what b-bring you here?" Donghae pulled him out of the bar. "We're going home." Sehun couldn't protest. After all it was his older brother. Donghae tightened his grip. Sehun screamed in pain, trying to pull away from his grip. Donghae turned to him and slapped him. Eunhyuk jumped and held Donghae's hand, stopping him from slapping the maknae again. "Donghae, there's no use in beating him up. It won't do any good to anyone. And nothing will change, so don't beat him up." Donghae completly ignored his boyfriend, pushing him aside and slaps Sehun again. Sehun shut his eyes closed, he knew he deserved this. After ten minutes of slapping Sehun, Donghae was panting heavily. "You have no idea how mad I am at you now. Do you have any idea how worried Luhan was when he called me?" Sehun looked down, regretting what he did. He walked to the car and got inside. Donghae and Eunhyuk followd him. He hated what his little brother was doing to himself. Simply because Sehun was acting like him when he was younger. During the ride home there was silence. When they arrived at the house, Luhan immediately hugged Sehun tightly. "Pabo! I was so worried for you!"

 

 

 

A/N: Mmmm, yeah. Sehun kinda hates his oldah bro.. xD Well, whut can yuh do? 
Anyways, dear readers I have to tell yuh that I have exams soon, so I won't be able to update soon. Owh and, I first right the stories on one notebook. Cause I can't think of anything when I'mma in front of the computer. XD Ma mind goes blank. ;w; I'll try to update ma other fics, too. So DON'T HATE ME!