I Will Tell You

Sweet Dream Or A Beautiful Nightmare

Baekhyun took you to the kitchen. It was open and beautiful. He lifted his hand away from your shoulder and walked behind one man. He wasn't so tall, but sure he was handsome. "Suho? Where she can sit?" Baekhyun's voice was friendly and calm. This man - Suho, raised his head to make an eye contact with you. "Where she wants to sit, is okay." With that he dropped his eyes back to the cutting board. "Yes." Baekhyun walked back to you. "We can sit with others?" You nodded and followed him to another room. There was a large table and seven chairs. At the back of the table were two others laughing at something. "Here." Like a gentleman Baekhyun moved the chair so you could sit down. "Thanks" You smiled.

"Ah pretty one!" Your eyes turned from Baekhyun to the one with wide smile on his face, literally. "My name is Chanyeol, but you can call me your oppa, right?" The other one pushed him gently. "Ya, stop that. She's already with someone else." The other one turned to you with sweet smile on his face. "I'm Sehun, nice to meet you." He bowed his head little. "Hi." You smiled back to them, little confused about Sehun's words. You are with who? You looked down to your hands, which were resting on the table. Why you were here? You barely know these people.

Suho came from the kitchen with large bowl filled with food. "The food is ready!" He yelled. Kai brought plates and chopsticks. And the other one brought glasses. "He's D.O." Baekhyun whispered into your ear. His hot breath to your neck and ear, gave you goose bumps. You tried hold your smile and you looked down to your hands. Baekhyun noticed your action and smiled little. "Let's eat now, okay!" Kai started to push the food to his mouth and everybody laughed. Everybody but you. You stared your hands thinking when Baekhyun is going to tell the truth. You didn't touch your food and every time someone asked why you didn't eat, you told you wasn't hungry. You were tired. Slowly you drifted to your own world. 

You snapped back to this time. Kai shouted and Sehun danced behind the table. Suho and D.O laughed with their mouth open and Chanyeol were laying on the table. Bottles. Soju. Oh, they were drinking. How long you were on your own world? You turned your eyes on Baekhyun who were sitting next to you, watching others. "You don't..drink?" Your voice cracked little bit, but you cleaned your throat. Baekhyun looked at you, little smile on his face. "No, I have to take care of you." His eyes looking right into yours. "M-Me?" You nodded few times, after turning your eyes back to the others. "You are tired. You have to be. Let's go." Baekhyun said and stood up. You stood up too. "Oh, were are you going?" Sehun stopped his dance. Everybody turned to watch you two. "I..She's tired..I tho-" "I'm little tired so I'm going to sleep, it was fun. Goodnight!" You bowed  to them. Sehun started to dance while you two walked back to living room. 

Baekhyun took your hand. "This way." You stared at your hand and his hand. His fingers. He stopped in front of the white door. You bumped into him, finally looking up from his hand. "Oh I'm sorry." His eyes smiled. "Nah, it's okay. This is your room." He didn't let go of your hand. You raised your hand to open the door. It opened slowly and you stood there waiting for it to open fully. You blinked few times, before you realized it was exactly same like in your own home. You let out a little woah and took steps inside. Baekhyun still held your hand and followed you. The window was same, the bed and the mirror in the corner. You felt how Baekhyun's fingers slowly were pulled away from yours and you spun around. "You must be tired." Baekhyun smiled. "I'm but when you are going to tell me what the heck I'm doing here?" You looked at his hand which was now completely alone. "You are tired. I'll tell you tomorrow, now go to sleep." Baekhyun turned around. "No." You took step and reached out for taking his hand. Your fingers slowly touching his, but you pulled your hand back. "You have to tell me." Your voice was so quiet, almost whisper. He didn't move. What were you doing? He promised to tell you tomorrow. 

Then he moved, but he didn't turn around. He simply walked out of your room and closed the door behind him, without even looking back. You stood there, waiting. After so many minutes later you gave up. You turned around and walked to the window. You looked out. Sunrise. You looked at your bed, but you didn't felt right to lay down. You took steps to your door and opened it. There he was. Standing in front of your door. You blinked few times. He looked so frustrated. You stepped aside and he passed you. You closed the door. You were about to spun around and ask him what he were doing, but when you were about to do that you felt his hands around your waist.

He hugged you. You stood there, staring at your door in shock. You moved little bit, but he didn't let go. You spun around in his hug and faced him. "Don't be mad at me, okay? I need you. You are so important to me. You don't even know how important." He hugged you tightly, bringing you close to his warm body. You couldn't resist. But you couldn't let him hug you like this. It was awkward for you both. You broke the hug. "Tell me." Your eyes meeting his. He sighed lightly. "Please." You begged. He took your hand. "I will, if you go to bed. I will tell you." You nodded slowly and he let go of your hand. You walked to the bed and snuggle under the covers. Baekhyun took a huge bean bag and sat down. You blinked few times. He looked at you in silence. He leaned back and opened his mouth.