First Meeting

Sweet Dream Or A Beautiful Nightmare

You looked out the window. Raindrops slid down slowly, as your fingers followed them. You looked at the clock. It was 3 am. You sobbed. The rain got more faster. You sighed as you stepped out of your room. You walked through the house, finally stopped in front of the door. You let out a tiny sob, before you stepped out. Closing the door slowly and quiet, you faced the rain. You lifted the hood over your head, placed your hands to the pockets of your hoodie. With one step, the rain touched you. As you continued walking, you thought your nightmare. 

You gasp. You couldn't believe how beautiful the garden looked in the moonlight. The grass felt so soft under your bare feet. You stopped. He stood right in front of you. You looked at his handsome face. He was little pale. He didn't show any emotions in his face. You raised your hand and touched his sleeve, but then he disappeared. Everything grew dark. Then you woke up.

You wasn't sure if it was a nightmare, but you were sure that you have seen it before. This time it was different. This was the first time you could touch him. This time you didn't fall. You snapped out of your own world as you heard sounds from piano. Who is playing piano at night. You looked up to the old building. You forced yourself to walk faster, your eyes searching for something. Soon, you found an old wooden door. You pushed it gently hoping that nobody will notice you. You walked to the hall, looking around. You didn't heard the piano anymore. What if somebody noticed you. You were about to turn around, but then you heard heart breaking melody. You lifted the hood off of your head and looked at the stairs. You took the steps to the stairs, walking them up slowly.

There was only one large room at the upstairs. The drapes covered the huge windows. Fitted carpet was old and dark. You saw the big black grand piano nearby the windows. You took few steps, before you stopped. The melody was now soft and quiet, but still sad. It wasn't the same what you heard first. You walked closer, noticed a man behind the piano. Then he stopped playing. He was still watching down to his hands. You heard him clearing his throat. Before you could do anything, he raised his eyes to you.

You gasped. He was the man. The man in your nightmare.