Jaded Diva Chapter 19

Jaded Diva

Chapter 19

 

Donghae’s POV

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

 

Hyukkie was still crying when I drag him out of the café towards a nearby park. Every pair of eyes was set on us, watching with curious eyes, whispering and gossiping. I am pretty sure they were all anticipating a good show from us.

 

Can’t these ers get a life and leave us alone? I got a cute cry baby here to coax! God damn it!

 

I really need to talk things out with Hyukkie ALONE, without those piercing eyes staring at us.

 

huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

 

I pulled Hyukkie behind a huge tree, hiding us both from the view of the uninvited audiences. Giant drops of tears spill from his eyes and his loud cries boomed throughout the park. Truthfully, I was a little embarrassed by the little scene Hyukkie created but deep down in my heart it hurts me more seeing him cry like this.

 

“Hyuk-Hyukkie… P-Please don’t cry anymore. P-P-People are looking… It… It is em- Aish!”

 

I seriously don't know how to handle the crying Hyukkie. So I let out a frustrated sigh and run a hand through my hair. Kicking some soil in frustration.

 

HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

 

With that he cried even louder.

 

! Did I say or do something wrong? Omo… SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

 

I tried to comfort him by patting his back and then running my hands up and down his spine while whispering sweet nothings but nothing seems to hush his cries. My ears were going deaf with his loud cries and my heart was going to explode with panic.

 

Crying kids were easy to tame, all I have to do was give them some sweets and chocolates or a piggyback ride but what the can I do to make my precious Hyukkie to stop crying?

 

HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

 

My heart broke for the thousandth time…

 

“Hyuk-Hyukkie… Omo… Please… Please-”

 

Aish! Hyukkie needs to stop crying! The crowd is growing! If not at least be a little quieter…

 

With that innocent thought in mind, the only solution my pabo mind came up with was…

 

Without second thoughts, I crashed my lips onto his soft plump ones with only the intentions to muffle his cries and miraculously the awful cries stopped almost immediately.

 

God. I should have just kissed him 20 minutes ago! Pabo fish!  

 

I felt his body stiffened but soon relaxed as he close his eyes and parted his lips slightly. Taking that as a hint, I circled my arms around his thin waist, pulling him closer into my embrace as I nibbled and his soft plump lips gently. Shoving my tongue passed his lips; I let my tongue explore every corner of his sweet cavern.

 

Mmmm… So soft and sweet… Taste just like strawberries.

 

After a long passionate kiss, we pulled away panting due to the lack of air. Pressing our foreheads together, a small smile spread across my face and my shy Hyukkie was blushing madly with a cute pout on his red and swollen lips.

 

“Hyukkie, stopping pouting it makes me want to kiss you more.”

 

“…”

 

His eyes narrowed into a slit glaring at me but his pout became more prominent.

 

I let out a soft sigh before burying my face into the crook of his neck, hugging him more intimately.

 

“I am so sorry Hyukkie. Will you please forgive me?”

 

“…”

 

I didn’t mean to hurt Hyukkie… I just got carried away last night and jumped in too fast on that rare “opportunity”.

 

★★★★★

Hello! I know this is kind of short but the bulk is in the next 2 chapters!
Eunhae/Haehyuk shippers~ stay tune for more ok ♥ heehee

Commentsssssssssss? ^^

Oh! I did a oneshot for Heechul's birthday! Show me some love by reading and commentinggggggg? ^^

When the clock strike 12, welcome to the big 30 pretty boy. [M] [Complete]

 

@ssapphire212 thank you for reading! Appreciate the commentsssss ^^ keep them coming? heehee

@RaichuLove awww. thank you so much for your lovely comment!!! I hope I won't fail you! Keep reading ok? :D

@Aki_Hikari hanchul will always be cute! *wink

@hyaku_rei thank you for commenting ^^ more eunhae to come in the next 2 chapters so stay tune ya? (:

@gisela it's haehyuk! someone haehyuk makes more sense to me! heehee

@jangkhunyounghunny awww you are still reading!!! thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3

Okay. Till the next chapter~ (ermmm. keep the comments coming? *shy shy*)

BYEEEEEE ♥

(doing a special poster for this side story now and chapter 20 is on the way!)