Chapter 2

What is right?

 

 

Hearing a calm voice and the hug was all he needed for now, Jiyong leaned back taking a deep breath smiles.

“You just have to call me Jiyong instead of hyung before huh?” Jiyong smiled without turning.

He chuckled slightly hugging the leader. “It’s fun hyung especially when you are not expecting it.”

Jiyong chuckled closing eyes. “You really love me don’t you?”
Seungri remained quiet for a few seconds before smiling and replying, “Of course hyung I love you, you are my hyung why I won’t love you? But .. no not in that sense.”

Jiyong didn’t need to know what he meant, he knew it, he just stayed quiet leaning against his maknae, he always made him felt better, sure other members made him felt happy too  but with Seungri it was something different.

“Hyung? Are you feeling okay?” Seungri asked resting his chin on his shoulder.

Jiyong opened eyes looking out of the window nodded “ yeah .. why you ask?”
“you were drinking a lot yesterday so I just wondered if there is something you want to tell.” Seungri said calmly.

“I was just happy that’s all.” Jiyong answered not saying the truth.

“Are you sure hyung? Because I know what you do when you are happy.”

Jiyong chuckled nervously. “Really? Well why don’t you tell me what do I do when I am happy?”

“Well, instead of drinking like an alcoholic freak you actually bug us all jumping around being happy, yesterday … it was something different  ... Something was bothering you.” He answered calmly making Jiyong burns his tongue for the second time that day.

“Something  ... Something different?” he asked still not turning in case he could read it on his face.

“Mhmm …” He nodded. “Something different hyung.”

He had been watching them, he had woken up and stayed in the bed thinking about yesterday, he still remembered how much Jiyong was drinking as if something was bothering him, it was making him hurt inside but he kept his head low and kept taking small sips from his drink, before he was sharply nudged by Bae, as he looked up from his drink, he saw their maknae leading their leader out since he was ordered to go home, he frowned seeing them like this, he should be the one who should take care of the leader, wasn’t it because of him that Jiyong was drinking this much? He looked at Bae, who gestured him to go after him, by the time he gotten up and went, they were gone he just stood there all lost before kicking the small can on the road in frustration.

Bae came out and saw him alone followed by the last member. “Gone huh?” Bae asked.

He nodded looking at the road, Bae just put his hand on the shoulder before going in, “talk to him, confess to him, it’s not fair that he is suffering alone and you are being a coward. You both love each other go for it.”

Patting his shoulder 2 or 3 times Bae went in, leaving the two of them there.

“Hyung confess it, it will better for both of you. Good luck for tomorrow.” Daesung also went in leaving Seunghyun standing outside looking at the way the car went, nodding as he came to the conclusion.

 

 

“I will take care from here, go get ready manager hyung is going to be here any minute.” They both heard a voice making them turn and facing the elder one standing there. Jiyong looked ahead again, where as the maknae just nodded and got up carefully after making sure that Jiyong won’t fall backwards. Jiyong didn’t want to turn, not right now but he was aware as the elder sat behind him, pulling him into a hug resting his chin on his shoulder. “Jiyong? … Is something bothering you?”

He just had to shake his head. “No hyung I’m fine”

He just nodded keeping in a hug as if trying to get the problem out of his head quietly. Only after their maknae went and they were both alone was the time he gently made Jiyong turn to face him.

“Now, what is really bothering you?” Seunghyun asked him.

“I .. nothing ..” Jiyong just looked away.

Seunghyun just gently cupped his cheek making him look at the elder one again giving him a soft gaze.

“Ji … you think I am that oblivious?” He tilted his head giving a small soft smile.

“huh?” Jiyong was confused.

He just looked at him, giving a soft chuckle at his confusion, he loved to be in control at times like these, he just wanted to see all his sides, the amazing Jiyong who is always confident  of himself was confused that he just had to ….

Leaning forward Seunghyun just pressed his lips onto his softly kissing him, making Jiyong shocked as his eyes widened, he pulled back quickly looking at the person in front of him, wide eyed….

“Hyung.. ? he couldn’t complete the sentence since Seunghyun again leaned forward pressing his lips on his again, brush his lips on the younger one’s as he spoke.

“I am not that oblivious Ji” he kissed him again, making Jiyong melt under his touch, as he leaned into his touch.

“Hyu … Hyung?” he mumbled in between the kiss.

“hush…” Seunghyun hushed him pressing the lips on more making the kiss deeper.

Jiyong couldn’t ask or answer anything as he totally melted under his touch and kiss but after a few second he just remembered pulling away. “What the ..”

Seunghyun just smiled at him Jiyong’s hair looking at them then in his eyes, Jiyong blinked still confused.

“I love you Ji, I was a coward for not saying it earlier and I made you suffer thinking it’s one sided,” he caressed his cheek with the back of his finger making Jiyong lean onto it a bit.

“Hyung .. really?” Jiyong was finding it hard to believe. “… how? When?”

Smiling softly he pulled him into a hug. “Ji sorry for being late, I knew your feelings but I thought it was for Ri, but it hurt me a lot seeing you suffering like that last night, when you were drinking too much, Bae was the one who talked to me in confessing to you as soon as possible, I might have taken more time, but looking at Ri hugging you like that made me come out and confess because I should be the one hugging you, I should be the one calming you and telling you it will be okay, things are fine.” Seunghyun nuzzled against his neck kissing it. “I love you Jiyong, I really love you.”

Smiling with satisfaction, Jiyong just relaxed in his warm hug, closing his eyes, he saw that place again, and his smile became wider as the figure that was there with him got clear and saw the figure was Seunghyun.

“I was scared hyung, I was scared to take a chance, I was scared of being rejected, for the first time I was scared of taking a risk of confessing and it was frustrating me, waiting for something I didn’t know would be there was hard, because the thought of not having you was scary.” His arms slid around the elder member’s torso hugging him as he got nearer to him, “I love you Seunghyun … Thank you for helping me deal with the unknown.

Jiyong with his eyes closed totally gave himself up in the hug of another person relaxing in a long time as he felt Seunghyun’s lips on his giving him a confirm surety that he is his.