Chapter 1

What is right?

 

He saw him sleeping, he looked like a small kid exhausted after playing around, a small smile forming on his face as he saw his friend all tired out and sleeping on the couch again in the studio. Smiling he put his jacket on him as he saw him hugging himself to keep warm, he just sat there looking at him in his sleep while brushing his bangs away from his eyes, he kissed his forehead before getting up and turning to leave. He was stopped by his other member who had caught on looking at them both as he entered.

“Why don’t you tell him? “ Youngbae asked.

“ I don’t want to tie him.” Was the only answer the other one gave, and smiled slightly patting Youngbae's shoulder while going out of the recording room.

“I’m fine.”  He left the room leaving Youngbae looking at the sleeping figure.

“But he loves you too.” Youngbae mumbled to himself looking at the sleeping member he just went and sat on the mixer.

He  had been asleep for almost an hour, all the members were there but no one woke him up, they wanted him to rest, he had been working hard enough and they knew he doesn’t rest until he is satisfied with what he is doing, it was hard to make him rest and sometimes they used to get worried but he always assured them he is fine.

It was a strange place, he felt like he was lost, he looked around and he felt as if it was heavens, he had never seen such a beautiful place in his life; even with all that beauty he wasn’t enjoying it. He just ran around to find his way out of it, he felt trapped in there as he felt like suffocating in this fresh air. He kept going around like a trapped animal, making him whimper in his sleep and making all the other members turning their attentions towards him. He took a step forward shaking him to wake him up from the sleep.

He just kept going around like a trapped animal wanting to get out, until his legs gave up and he fell on the ground, he hugged his knees burying his face in it mumbling- … why can’t he see me or hear me?

“I can hear you and see you like you want me too.” He heard a voice causing him to look up and saw a figure standing in front of him holding out his hand to help him up, “Jiyong I can see through you”

He looked up at the figure trying to see who it was but he could the figure smiling at him softly. “Jiyong I will always be here looking out for you because I love you.”

Jiyong extended his hand towards the figure; the figure took his hand in his smiling as he helped him up and embraced him, without giving him a chance to look at his face clearly.

“I don’t know anymore  ... I feel I’m lost, I’m dead.” Jiyong embraced him trying to make himself get lost in him; it felt nice to be hugged like this.
“Just open your eyes and you will see it.” The figure said.

“What?” he got confused.

“Open your eyes Jiyong.”

“Huh?” he got more confused.

“Open your eyes.” He just got that phrase for an answer.

“But …” Jiyong tired to back off to look at him but the figure didn’t let him go.

“Come on; open your eyes now… you are making me worried.” Jiyong heard him say.

Jiyong opened his eyes and looked directly into his eyes, as he sat up and saw the jacket on him and all the other members looking at him only his maknae near him.

“ … what?” he looked at Seungri.

“Hyung you were whimpering in your sleep and mumbling something. Are you okay?” Jiyong could easily make out the worried tone in his younger member’s voice, making him smile slightly and nod.

“Yeah I .. I am fine just a weird dream though.” He ruffled his hair standing up as he stretched.

He just looked at him, wishing he could be more open so he can help Jiyong out.


It had been a busy day and they all were tired but they were happy since their comeback was a success and they got the response they were hoping for, they were celebrating their come back, but he could tell Jiyong wasn’t in his mind, because he kept drinking a lot. As Jiyong got up to leave, because he was told to go home before he got out of control, Jiyong felt some one watching him, he looked around and saw all of them drinking except for Seungri, who had gotten up and held his arm as he stumbled.

“Hyung.. be careful, let’s go home.”  Seungri led his leader out making Jiyong giggle a bit and turn towards his maknae, patting his cheek he smiled,

“My maknae is so adorable… isn’t he?”

“I guess hyung.” Seungri chuckled as Jiyong patted his cheeks. “I am adorable because I love you.”

Jiyong just smiled as Seungri led him to the van to go home. As they went home, Jiyong fell asleep in the car exhausted mumbling things in his sleep.
Seungri took him to bed, taking off his shoes and tucking him in, he went out of the room to meet the other members coming in too.

“He’s asleep.” Seungri announced to the others.

 

The next day it was a day off for them, Jiyong woke up with a hangover, making him groan as he held his head and looked around his room, he saw Gaho sleeping making him smile as he got up,sleepily and lazily stumbled to the bathroom.

Jiyong had made coffee for himself before taking some painkillers for the headache and sat in front of the window after opening it looking out lost in his thoughts.

He was getting a bit frustrated at his feelings; he wanted to tell it but at the same time didn’t want to lose what he had. He had no idea if he did something embarrassing last night or not. He groaned as he sipped onto his coffee almost making him burn his tongue. “Damn it.”

“Be careful, Jiyong.” He heard a calm voice behind him.

Jiyong put his cup down and before he could turn and see the owner of the voice, he felt the owner hug him from the back, Jiyong felt his chest on his back, making him want to lean into his hug as he perfectly molded into that hug, as the arms wrapped around him totally making him lean into the chest.

 

“hyung ……”
 

 

A/N: I will post the next chapter soon, I'm working on it ^_^  .. hope you enjoyed this one and thank you fore reading it :3