Misunderstandings

What u mean to me

(Taeyeon p.o.v)

i ran away from the classroom but then i bumped into someone and fell on the floor "Oh shoot taeyeon are you okay?? I didn't see you coming this way" I looked up and saw Changmin, the guy i met before "oh Changmin, dont worry it's not your fault.. I'm the one who was running not seeing where i was going to" i said trying to get up but then he offered me his hand, i gladly took his hand and he pulled me towards him bumping into his chest, i looked up and his face was only 3 inches away from mine, we were standing like that for 5min not looking away from each other but then i heard someone clearing his throat  "mhm... hey bro i see u met the nerdy" i pushed myself away from changmin and looked to the side and to my dismay it was Jaejoong talking to us "Nerdy?? what u mean bu that Jae? this is Taeyeon.. i met her in the morning, don' u remember i brought her to the classroom in the morning?" Changmin told Jaejoong confused, Jaejoong looked at me with a frown and then turned to Changmin "oh i forgot bro. but hey what are you doing here? school is done already" he said looking at both of us "oh i f-forgot some books.. yeah i left them in the classroom that's why i came here" changmin said rubbing his nape, Jaejoong looked at him a little suspicious and then turned to look at me "what about you shorty? why aren't you going home yet?" he asked me with an intense stare, wtf? why is he even asking me that, he's not my dad or anything.. as if i'm going to tell him everything i do "excuse me? that's none of your business, either way i was talking to Changmin oppa before u came here " i glared at him not realizing that i called Changmin 'oppa' "Oppa?? you guys just met today and you are calling him oppa?? wow.... and you said Talking or you mean eating each other faces?" he said with a smirked and looking at us raising a brow. did he just said changmin and i were kissing each other?? BWO??? no we didn't, i mean i wish that was true but we didn't do that tho "Jae that's not true, we weren't eating each other faces... i mean it's true we were looking at each other and our faces were close but that's because i pulled her towards me" Changmin said giving me a smile... thank you Changmin for clarifying this supposed kiss before i start kicking this jerk's face "oh so guys were not eating each other faces but you intented to do it that's why you pulled her towards you" i nodded my head but then shook my head and hands when i heard his last sentence "wait, wait that wasn't his intention... he pulled me because i fell on the floor when came running out of the classroom, if it weren't for that kiss you gave me, i wouldn't have fallen... so stop making accusations and go home already" i said giving him a death glare "wait! he kissed you??" Changming said glaring at Jaejoong "He did kiss me but on my cheeks, otherwise i would've kill him" i said showing Jaejoong my fist "oh please i know u liked my kiss and i'm sure you're dying for me to kiss on your lips" he said brushing his thump on my lips, oh no he didn't.. how dare he touch my precious lips with his dirty finger "Y-yah" i yelled at him raising my arm, i was about to slap his head but then a hand stopped me from doing so "Jaejoong can you stop bothering her. it's getting late you should get going home, i'm going to take taeyeon to her house, it's not safe for her to go home at this hour" Changmin said giving me a nod "like i care, just let her go by herself nobody is going to do anything to a nerdy like her" Jaejoong said turning the other way "Yah i'm not a nerd and i don't need you to care for me" i yelled at him, he kept walking the other way "whatever shorty" he yelled not turning around "jerk" i murmured "don't listen to him Taeyeon, he can be a little annoying first but he's a really good guy, you just need to know him better" he said smiling "i don't want to get to know him" i said pouting, he pinched my cheek and laughed "Aigoo stop pouting.. it's getting late, let's go i'm going to take you home" he said pulling me by the arm "don't worry about that oppa, i can go home by myself" i said trying to pull my arm from him "i don't accept a NO as an answer, a girl like you can't go home by herself, i'm going to take you and period." he said pulling me with him "Neh oppa" i said pouting.... 

Author's note

I'm really sorry for the long hiatus, i was out of inspiration and that's why i stopped updating my stories but i don't want to give up on them so i'm going to start writing again.. love you guys and hopefully you guys can forgive me :"0 ^0^ i hope you guys liked this update, see ya later :)