Moving in the dorm.

When two guitarists meet.

Chapter 2- Moving in the dorm.

“So, you’ll be sleeping at our dorm?” The leader asked. I nodded and pulled my suitcase. “Arasso, here are the keys. We will be home later after practice. Your room is the 4th door, don’t go in our rooms arasso?” He said, smiling. I just nodded and went straight to the dorm, I went in my room and started unpacking. After unpacking I went out and saw the black electric guitar, I sat there and started to play our hit song “Go! Go! Maniac!” I connected the electric guitar to the amp and started playing. I started to remember those times I had with my bandmates, I closed my eyes and continued to play. “Yah.” I heard someone say. I stopped and opened my eyes to see 5 guys in front of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgHL9QmZ8kg&feature=related


【けいおん!!】GO! GO! MANIAC

 

Hyunsoo’s POV                                                                                                                   

When we were walking back to the dorm, we heard the playing of guitar “Hey, it’s that Megumi girl.” Kyungjong said as he opened the door. I looked at her, her eyes were closed as she played the guitar. “Yah.” I said, she was startled a bit and stopped playing. I glared at her “You’re too loud.” I coldly said, she frowned and put down the guitar. “Mianhae..” I heard her say in a small voice. She stood up and bowed before walking back to her room. ‘God, Hyunsoo you’re an idiot. You scared her.’ I thought, mentally facepalming myself.

Senri POV

“Geez, he’s such a cold guy..” I whispered to myself. I sat on my bed and pulled out my white electric guitar which my mom gave me on my birthday. I strummed the tune of Girlfriend- Teen Top. “Still, I am going to melt him.” I smiled to myself. I looked at the clock ‘Good God, it’s 12:30 and I have to meet with the CEO of HR Entertainment tomorrow, better sleep now.’ I went to the bathroom, holding my toothbrush. “Omona!” I squealed as I bumped into something, wait scratch that… I bumped into someone “Watch where you’re going.” I looked up and saw the guy named “Hyunsoo” I gulped and nodded. “Gomenasai.. I mean, Mianhae..” I bowed and went in the bathroom. After brushing my teeth I went back to my room and slept. ‘Why is he so cold to me?’ I thought, I need the answer for that question.

--

Blarblarblaaa, double update. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Anyways. >_> I was bored so I decided
to do a double update. *bows* Sorry if it's short. >3>

--Author-ssi