Meeting the oh-so famous Eye Candy.

When two guitarists meet.

Chapter 1- Meeting the oh-so famous "Eye Candy".

“Ah yes Ms. Jung Megumi, thanks for coming over. How was your trip?” The CEO told me as he sat down his chair. “No problem Mr. Choi and the trip was fine.” I smiled as I put down my bag and sat on one of the chairs. “So as you see here, Eye Candy will be working on their new album and their leader Ji hyuk will have a solo in the album. I was hoping if you can produce a tune for it.” He explained. I nodded “Of course Mr. Choi, I can do that.” I smiled warmly. “Good. Ji hyuk-ah!! And the rest of Eye Candy! Come in here!” He shouted which made me flinch a bit. The door opened which revealed a bunch of good-looking guys ‘Damn, they’re pretty.’ I thought as I examined each of their faces.

“Annyeong haseyo, Eye Candy imnida.” They all chorused. I stood up and smiled brightly before bowing “Annyeong haseyo, guitarist and vocalist of the Japanese band Ichigo Kiss Jung Megumi imnida.” The tall guy which looked like a pre-schooler said out loud “Woaaaah! I heard of you guys!! You guys are amazing!” He grinned. “Oh jinjja? I’m honoured.” I smiled as I looked at him. “Yah, Ha jin-ah we haven’t introduced ourselves yet. Anyways… Annyeong haseyo, Eye Candy’s leader, Kwon Ji hyuk imnida.” The guy bowed. “Yo, Eye Candy’s drummer Jang Do il imnida~” A guy with long hair and foreign-ish looks smiled at me.

 I smiled back and turned to the guy with brown hair who was smiling like an idiot. “Um… Annyeong?” I sort of asked. “Annyeong, Eye Candy’s Kim Hajin imnida, and I-I’m on the bass~” He smiled shyly. “Nice to meet you~” I smiled. “Lee Hyun soo imnida.” A guy who seemed a bit irritated of me said. “Annyeoooooong! Eye candy’s Seo Kyungjong imnida and I’m on the keyboard!” The guy jumped in front of me which made me stumble back a bit. 

 

--

Ohai thar, finally meeting Eye Candy. *^*
SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT Gaiz. :3
L FOR EVERYONE. XD

--Author-ssi