Neverland

2Perfect In Neverland

   The girls woke up. "Ughh.. Where is this place?" Jessie groaned. "Where are we?" Patricia asked. "Oh no! i think we're lost." Alyssa panicked. "AA~~ OMGOMGOMG!! WERE IN A FOREST!! HOW IF WE GET KILLED BY A WILD ANIMAL? HOW IF W----" Before Naomi could finish her 'shouting' time, we hear a voice. "OMG!! You're so noisy! My ear hurts!" A boy who looked very young screamed. He was followed by 6 men behind him. "Umm.. Who are you?" Velsya asked. "Oh! We're the 7 princes of Neverland." The one who looked like the eldest one said. The others just nodded. The boy still covered his ears. "You can open them now DongHo" The blonde one said. He opened his ears, but he looked so afraid.

   "Why are you guys here? You're humans right? Oh yeah! My name is SooHyun! I'm the leader. This is Kiseop, Eli, Aj, Hoon, Kevin and DongHo the youngest." SooHyun explain. "Well.. I'm Velsya, I'm the leader here. Thats Patricia, Naomi, Alyssa and Jessie, the youngest." She smiled. AJ whistled. Hoon smacked his head. "How come you guys are here. We NEVER allowed human to enter this place." Kevin said. "Huh! And YOU'RE not humans?" Velsya smirked. "Yeah! What are you? Monkey?!" Alyssa smirked. Suddenly the girls felt something went into them. It was their powers. each of them have powers now. The couple secretly passed it to them.

   The princes were angry and decided to fight them. Velsya has Fire, Lightning, Water. Patricia has the power of gravity. Naomi has the power of voice, that if she shouts, the enemy will fly away. (ROFL!) Alyssa has Ice, Earth and Wind. Jessie has a power of bubble, which can protect them, and when she stomp her foot to the ground, it will make a huge crack.

   SooHyun has the power of Lightning, AJ fire, Kevin water, Eli ice, DongHo earth, Kiseop wind, Hoon has gravity. The fight goes like this.

 

Velsya & Alyssa - Eli, SooHyun, AJ, Kevin

Jessie & Naomi - DongHo & Kiseop

Patricia - Hoon

 

   Velsya was melting Eli's ice attack with her fire. While her right hand was on AJ putting his fire off. Alssa's left hand was freezing Kevin's water, while the right hand, she was making stone to protect herself from SooHyun. Patricia was hitting Hoon with anything she can find. They were both fighting in the air. (-_-) Naomi was shouting so loud that DongHo and Kiseop almost flew. But DongHo made himself rooted to the ground, and he held Kiseop so that he won't fly away. Jessie stomped her foot and DongHo's root was not on the ground anymore. Naomi shouted once angain and he and Kiseop flew. But luckily, Hoon caught them and put them back to the ground.

   After hours of fighting, Velsya was weak and she was laying unconcious on the floor, Alyssa too. Eli, AJ, SooHyun and Kevin brought them to their castle and locked them in a huge bedroom. The two girls were lying on the bed. The four of them helped the other members. Patricia couldn't balance herself and fell to the ground, with Naomi under her. Jessie felt weak and fell to the ground. The three of them was also brought to the huge bedroom and they were locked there. None of them was awake. They had buises in every part of their bodies.

   "Umm.. Hoon, I think you should go heal them. Especially Velsya and Alyssa since they were so weak. We didn't even check if they still had pulses anymore." SooHyun said. "WHAT?!" All of them shouted except for the four od them who was fighting with Velsya and Alyssa. Hoon ran and unlocked the bedroom. He first healed the both of them and then healed the rest.