Chapter 9!(Masaharu Mina)

We Fell In Love

"Hey! Masaharu Mina has arrived!" Upon hearing this, all the reporters gathered around the exit waiting for Masaharu Mina to arrived. After a short while of waiting, peolple saw Masaharu Mina walking and started taking pictures of her. She has plenty of body guards, protecting her from those reporters.

It's been a year after Masaharu Mina left heading to hollywoods to widen her career there. She's just 17 years old, but despite of her young age, it does not took her a lot of efforts to be popularly known. And now, she's not only popular in Japan but also internationally.

"Finally." Mina said as she rest her head on the car seat. After a long pushing and shouting of her body guards to all those hungry reporters, she's finally free. Mina closed her eyes, hoping to have some sleep. It's a long trip and very tiring. But when she was about to fall asleep, she heard her phone ringing. "Cant people give me time to rest" She complained then took her cellphone inside her bag. It has her father's name on it.

"Hello?"

"Mina, go straight home. We have lots of things to talk about."

"Fine." Mina sighed then hang up. *My hair is getting stress*

------

"Welcome back Mina-Sama" The maids said in chorous as soon as Mina stepped inside the house. One of those maids went beside her and asked for her luggages. Mina handed her all her luggages. "Take care fo thode necause it will take you a life time to pay for them." Mina said rolling her eyes. "Hai!" The maid answered back. Mina, despite of being popularly known, there are a side of her that only the people in their house or should I call mansion would know. Something that the camera could nor see. Behind that pretty face, cute smiles, lovely laughs, a wicked Mina hides. In the 4  Masaharu children, Mina has the different personality. Once you threw a bread on her, she'll throw not just stones but dynamites back to you.

Mina opened the door of her father's office without even knocking. "When will you ever learn to knock before entering"

"Never, If it's just for you... What do you want? What are those things you want to talk about?" She said disrespectfully."Wont you ever respect me?" Mina rolled her eyes."You know, if you dont want to tell want you want to tell, then dont. I hate dramas." His father sighed and hold his two hands together trying to control his temper. "Why did you paint your classmate's hair all red? Dont you know she's bullied and decided to drop out of school?" Mina chuckled. 'Oh really? You know what. I dont care about that girl. Is that all? You know, you dont have to worry, no one knows I did it. I have to go now. Byee." Mina stood up and give his father a flying kiss. "You sit back there you spoiled brat Mina." Her father shouted. Mina looked at his father, surprised. "Im telling you, if you dont sit back you'll turn back to nothing." Mina decided to sit back. She knows her father is serious. "Arent you feeling guilt at all? You destroyed someone's life" Mina smirked. "Why should I? It's not my fault she's bullied and im not the one who destroyed her life. It's she who did it. It's not my fault if she's a stupid freaking weak!!!" Mina stood up and left without a talk. She left his father's office and slammed the door producing a loud bang.

"Hey Mina-Chan. How's your trip little sister?" Her older brother asked when he saw Mina went out of their father's office. "Tiresome. So dont even try bothering me!!!" He said leaving her brother

*I hate them! I hate them! All of them! You red hair. You'll regret for this.*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A chapter for Masaharu Mina. Well, she's not gonna appear on the chapters yet. It's just an inroduction of her so I hope you like it. PLEASE COMMENT. \(^0^)/ [BTW. i just made her up]