Chapter 26

We Fell In Love

 

After receiving a text from Yuto saying *Yama-chan, where are you? The others are almost done. We’ll have lunch soon.* Yamada went back inside the hospital. Well for what just happened a while ago, it’s better for him to see someone who can make him smile. It really pissed him off. How can person be like that? Acting good when everyone is around but the truth hates them.  *Can’t they just be honest?*

Yamada first headed to the cafeteria. He wants to buy something cold to help him cool up his head. He went to the refrigerator and took out bottled water. He went to the counter pay his bottled water. On his way out of the cafeteria, he noticed to persons walking just a little ahead of him. They were carrying a couple of canned drinks on their hands and laughing with each other. They then stopped and Yamada noticed the girl pointing onto something while the boy turned to look at what she is pointing then smiled at her. The two then continue walking while Yamada just stayed where he is and watch the two disappear. He just saw Nana and Yuto together.

“When did they start to be this close?”  He mumbled, gripping on the bottled water he is holding causing it to spit out some of the water.  “Eh?” he felt the water run down onto his skin and sighed. What he just saw made him feel worst than worse.

_______

 

Yamada was walking onto the hallway, going back to the room where the check up is. He noticed Nana sitting on one of the waiting chairs playing a ds. He was pretty sure she was quite annoyed. Her face is showing it. He smiled and was about to go approach her, maybe he could help, but stopped when he heard someone called her.

“Nana what are you doing?” Yuto asked and sat beside Nana.

“Yuto-kun!! I hate this game. I always lose.” Nana whined.

“Hahahahaha…” Yuto laughed. “Here let me help you.” He took the ds from Nana and played on it while she moved near him to watch him play.

Seeing this, Yamada just closed his eyes and continue on walking, passing by at the two.

 

_____

 

“YOULOST!!” Nana push Yuto on the arms slightly. “You said you know how to play this game!”

“I do.” Yuto depended himself. “It’s just that, you’re so noisy. I can’t concentrate.”

“Kuso. LIAR!” Nana rolled hey eyes at Yuto and crossed her arms onto her chest.

“You look like a chicken when you get angry.” He teased then laughed so hard.

“Nani? Take that back!”

“No I won’t...” Yuto stuck out his tongue at Nana then laughed again.

“TAKE IT BACK!!” Nana yelled, hitting Yuto on the arms as he blocked it while, of course, still laughing. She then noticed someone, walking on the hallway, coming near and recognized him right away.

 

“Ryo-chan!” Nana called, stopped on hitting Yuto. She thought Yamada would stop, but on her dismay he didn’t. He continued walking like they were invincible, and went inside the check up room. Nana looked at Yuto without a questioning face.

“What’s with him?”

“Who knows…?” Yuto shrugged. “Yamada is sometimes really understandable.” Nana nodded her head.

“Ah! You. I almost forgot. You take back what you just said a while ago!”

“You remember…? But still, I won’t.” he teased, as he stuck out his tongue to Nana.

“You!!!”

-----

After the check up, they went on a restaurant hey say jump’s manager reserved for them. It was a Korean restaurant around Shibuya. Everyone was enjoying the food except for that one person, who was drowned on his own world. Nana starts noticing that something was wrong to him. It was too un usual of him to be the way he is right now. Not talking, ignoring her, everyone, and it was unlike him. Maybe he wasn’t really on the mood, but she knows it was beyond that already. Though not in the mood, Yamada always assured her that nothing is wrong, that he’s fine and not to worry. He would always come up with an excuse like, the weather is so hot, or there’s a guy who dumped her girlfriend at the park a while ago. But today was different. Whenever he asked him what’s wrong, he would just simply look at her.

Before finally going home, they stopped on the headquarters. Yamada, Chinen, Yuto, and Yuya was called to hand them the shooting schedule of their upcoming drama together, which will start 2 weeks from now. They then headed to Nana’s apartment to bring her home.

“Nana, please, I really want to see your house.” Inno said, more like begging. It’s been almost an hour since they arrived in front on Nana’s apartment, but still they were out. Inoo won’t let her go with the wanting to go inside her house. But of course she wouldn’t agree to it. Not with her whole family there. And her dad wouldn’t like it also. He would probably do the same thing whenever he sees him with a guy on school, giving her burning eyes.  The only guy her father is comfortable with is Yamada.

“Inoo stop it. Nana said next time so just let it go.”Yabu hold Inoo’s shoulder. ‘It’s also getting late, we shall go home.”

“But still….” Inoo pout, but then just nod his head. With Yabu telling to go home, what can he do. They were about to go back inside the van when they heard someone called Nana.

“Nana is that you?” Nana looked back while Hey Say Jump stopped to look where the voice is coming from.

“Mama….” Nana gave her mother a hug while Yamada bowed and greet her.

"Why are you here--"

"Uh. They are just about to leave... right, Yabu-kun?" Nana cut her mother before it could finish her sentence. She knows she would invite them inside the house. She wouldnt let that happen.

"Yes. We just brought Nana home to sure she'll be arriving home safe and sound. We'll be going then. Goodnight Nana, goodnight Yamamoto-san." Yabu said, bowing his head as a sign of respect. But before they could leave, Inno once again put on his act. And this time it's not on Yabu or Nana.

"Ms. Yamamoto, can we go inside your house. Im really hungry." 

"Ohh. You're hungry? Why didin't you say so? Come on. Have some dinner before you leave." Ms.Yamamoto invited them and walk ahead of them with Inoo clinging on her right arm. While walking, Inoo turned his head a bit then stuck his tongue on Nana.

"You...."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________