Chapter 14!

We Fell In Love

That day after Yamada and Nana finished eating their breakfast, Nana asked Yamada if he could bring her to their apartment. She wants Chinen to see how lucky she was today. At first, Yamada said 'no' but since Nana kept on asking, he just said yes. They first went back at Nana's apartment so Nana can change clothes, then headed to Hey Say Jump apartment.

~~Hey Say Jump~~

"Yama.. Nana-Chan!!" Inoo yelled excitedly as he opened the door and let Nana and Yamada in. They went in the living room and greet the others. Nana looked around, hoping to see Chinen but he's no where to be found. She turned around and saw Yabu sweeping the floor.

"Yabu-kun, may i ask, where is Chinen?" Nana asked as she went in front of Yabu. Yabu looked at her and stopped for a while.

"Chinen?... Ah.. He went outside with Daiki. Why?" He asked smiling at Nana. Nana frowned a bit, disappointed he's not here. She just want him to be the next one to know how lucky she is today.

"Nothing. I just asked." Nana said, shooking her head. Yabu then nod his head and continue on sweeping the floor. "What are you doing?" Nana asked as she watched Yabu sweep the floor.

"Im cleaning the house." Yabu said as he straightened up, looking at Nana again. "Since Im the eldest, I think i should be more responsible. I want to be a good brother for all of them." Yabu smiled, glancing at Nana. "I know what you are thinking. That im being so dramatic right now."

"No..no..no.. It's actually so sweet. You cared for them so much." Nana shook her head. "You want me to help you?"

"No. You're our guest here.. but if you are willing to. Are you?" Nana nodded her head happily.

"Really? Okay then. You go wipe the table and wash the dishes." Yabu said as he point the things Nana can do. Nana nodded vigorously and headed to the kitchen and start doing some chores. "HAI!!"

~~OTHER HEY SAY JUMP MEMBERS!!~~

"Yah! Yama-Chan. Is it succesful?" Yuya rustled at Yamada, who is sitting beside him and quietly reading a manga. Yamada stopped reading and looked at Yuya then nod his head.

The other members gathered around Yamada except for Yabu, who is cleaning the house together with Nana and Chinen who is out with Daiki. "Really? Didnt she noticed anything?" Hikaru began, keeping a low voice so no one could here them talking. Yamada then shook his head.

"What did she say?" Keito asked.

"Uhmm.. She's so happy. That's why we're here. She want all of you to know how luck she is today."

"Then why isnt she showing it to us?" Keito added.

"She said, she wants Chinen to see it too. And as i can see, Chinen is not here so.." Yamada explained.

"Chinen? Why Chinen? Ohh.. Does Nana'Chan like Chii?" Ryoutaro asked, intrigued.

"No, of course." Yamada blurted out, standing up and gave Ryoutaro a death glare. All of them looked at Yamada, stunned by his sudden reaction.

"How did you know?" Hikaru asked as he eyed Yamada suspiciously. "Because I said so." Yamada aswered , annoyed. Then rolled his eyes at Hikaru. "By the way. Where is Nana?" Yamada said, changing the topic then walked away fron he others and looked for Nana.

Yamada went in the kitchen and saw Nana washing the dishes. Yamada walked to Nana and hold her hands causing her to stop. Nana looked at Yamada. "Ryo-chan!!" Nana chanted.

"Why are you washing the dishes?" Yamada asked with a concerned voice.

"Im helping Yabu-kun clean the house." Yamada looked at Yabu and saw him smiling at him innocently.

"You are a guest here. You should not do these." Yamada sighed and then turned off the faucet. Just when Nana is about to talk.

"WE'RE BACK!!" Two voices yelled from the front door. Nana spun around  towards the direction of the voice then turned back to Yamada. "Chinen." Nana said, putting her hands together then run towards the front door, leaving Yamada at the kitchen.

"Chii-Chan! Dai-Chan!" Nana greeted. Chinen spun his head to look at  the person who greeted them and was surprised when he saw Nana. "Nana-Chan!!" He said as he went at Nana's place. "Why are you here?" He asked excitedly.

"Im here to.. Oh.. come here." Nana pulled Chinen and Daiki following the both of them at the living room whre the other was and asked them to sit down.

"Ryo-Chan! Yabu-kun!" Nana called the two to come there and so they did. "I just want to show you all something." Nana started. All the heysayjump members except for Yabu, looked at each other then stopped on what they are doing and all focused at Nana.

"This morning, Yamada and I ate our brakfast in a cafe restaurant. At first , im so angry at him because he drag me all the way there without telling me anything then he just said that we're going to eat." Nana sighed and the other members chuckled. "but something happened. That restaurant has a promo called *COUPLE TREASURE!* and I won it. I won a brand new cellphone." Nana said happily as she shoved her hand inside her pocket and took her cellphone. "Actually, Yamada won it too." Nana added, looking at Yamada and told him to show his too.

 Hey Say Jump members stood up and take a look at the cellphone. "Wah!! Nana-Chan. You're so lucky!!." Chinen said as he pinched Nana's cheeks *Luck you have Yama-chan* Chinen added on his thoughts. On the other hand, Yabu, who does not know anything, peered over all their shoulders to see the phone.

"Aishh!!" Yabu just decided to just go in front of Nana since he cant see anything from the back. He went in front of Nana and examined the phone she was holding. "You're really luck Nana. It's a one time experience you know." Yabu commented, smiling at Nana. "Wait.." Yabu suddenly remember something then borrowed the cellphone from Nana.

"Isnt this the phone Yamada bought last night?" Yabu asked. All the Hey Say Jump members looked at Yabu with a surprised eyes. Yabu the walked over to Yamada and snatched the phone out of his hands. "Look." Yabu drew a heart on Yamada's phone then the other phone started ringing.

"Wow.. How did that happen?" Nana asked frantically.

"I told you. I saw it last night..." Yabu stopped talking when he felt Inoo elbowed him. He looked sown on his arm then back at Inoo. "Why are you elbowing me?" Nana looked at Yabu with a confused eyes.

*WHAT ARE YOU DOING YABU!!!" Yamada yelled in his mind then suddenly his eyed widened, remembering something.

~~Flashback~~

Yamada sat around together with all the hey say jump members except for Yabu, who is currently preparing their dinner.

"Yabu-Chan! Come here!!.. We have something to talk about!!" Hikaru yelled, calling Yabu to come over.

"Wait a minute!! I'll be there in a jiffy!!" Yabu yelled back.

"Yah! If you dont want to come here, then we'll start without you!!" Yuya ranted.

"As if you can!!"

-After a while-

Yabu ran fastly toward the others and sat with them. "What are we going to talk about?" He asked but stopped when he saw them standing. "Yah!! Where are you going?"

"We told you. We'll sart without you." Yuya told him.

~~end of flashback~~

"Ahhhh!" Yamada formed on his mouth. He then looked at Yuto.

*He's not there when we're talking last night." Yamada eyed Yuto.

*I know.. what are we going to do?* Yuto looked at him and answered him also with his eyes.

*Help me! Get him out of here.*

*Me?*Yuto asked, still using his eyes, pointing himself using his for finger then Yamada nod.

"Yabu-Chan.. I know you're not that old but why are you having memory problems?" Yuto asked jokingly.

"Yeah!! Guess you're growing too old, huh?" Yuya added as he went beside Yabu and patted his shoulders. "Sorry Nana-Chan. I guess Yabu-Chan are having age problems here." Yuya said, giving Nana a look of pity.

"Yah! You're so old!!" Yuya then blurted. Yabu looked at Yuya, shocked at what he just said.

"Yah!! You're not so young yourself!" Yabu retorted.

"Yeah...yeah.." Yuya said, helding up his hand as if surrendering. "Let's go out of here, Oji-Chan!!" Yuya then pushed Yabu out of the conversation.

Nana rubbed the back of her head in conffusion as she trailed Yabu and Yuya's figure walking. "Ahhh." Nana mouthed then laughed. All the Hey Say Jump members looked at Nana then sighed at ease.

"Nana why dont you call your parents now?" Yamada recmmended. holding Nana's shoulders. handling her back her phone. Nana looked at Yamada then took the phone on his hand. Nana started dialing her parents.

~~ Telephone Conversation~~

Mother: Moshi moshi?

Nana: Mama.. This is me Nana!!

Mother: Ehh? NANA-CHAN!! [ Nana's mother yelled through the phone. Nana pulled the phone out of his ears for a while because of her mother yell.]

Nana: Yah!! Mama!! Dont shout like that!!.

Mother: Im sorry. Im just so happy you called. By the way, why did you call just now?[ her mother asked suspiciously.]

Nana: Mama, im sorry. Something happened but im fine now. And guess what, I found Yamada!!"

Mother:hounto ni? Well, im glad you find him that fast.

Nana: Yeah me too.. Ahh. Mama where is papa and nii-chan?"

Mother: Ahh. They went out to buy some fish.

Nana: Oh.. Then i'll call again later. Bye!!.[Nana hung up]

~~end of telephone conversation~~

Nana smiled, staring down at her callphone. She then stood up in front of Yamada then bowed at him politely.

"Ryo-Chan.. Arigatou gozaimasu!!"

"You're welcome Nana-chan." Yamada said then stood up and ruffled Nana's hair.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS..COMMENTS.. :))