Honesty

Honesty

 

Every afternoon, laughs and smiles are always taking over your house but today is different. Your boyfriend has been in your room, sulking. He has been receiving hate messages lately saying that “He’s Gay”, He should stop singing and more. Seeing him like that hurts you, A LOT.  So you decided to talk to him.

“Oppa,” you whispered softly that made him face you.

As you saw his face, you were shocked. His eyes were red due to crying and his hair is in a mess.

“Yes? What do you want?” He replied coldly,

“Oppa, I know receiving those messages hurts you, but oppa, seeing you like this hurts me too,” you grabbed his cheeks and made him look you in the eye.

“I hate it if you’re sad. I hate it if you frown or cry. It feels like I’m not a good girlfriend to you. That I can’t comfort you and make you feel better. But Oppa, you’re a star. And it’s normal for a star to receive those. I’ve been receiving hate messages too oppa. They were saying that I’m not that good enough for you, that I’m ugly. And does it look like I care? As long as I got you with me, I won’t care about them. Oppa. You and only yourself knows who you really are, knows your own flaws. ”

“They’re sending you hate messages too? But, I don’t understand. Why do they hate me?” he asked you as he shooked hi head down.

“Cause everyone knows you’re handsome, you have the talent and you earn money. Those were the stuffs that made them jealous. Everyone hates. Haters are made to hate oppa. You should be proud you have haters, cause without you, you won’t have those fans to support you.” You said.

“I wish, I was one of those people who don’t care what others say. But sadly, I don’t think I am.” He said as a tear rolled down his left cheek again.

“Oppa, you know, even the strongest man cries. Everyone has feelings and that makes someone to be strong and stand through difficulties. You have your fans, you band mates and me. Together, we’ll pass through those hardships arraso? So stop crying now and show the world who you really are. Stand up and be proud. You have me, you have us.” You finished as you hugged with and wiped the tears off his face. He smiled with what you said. Seeing him smile again made your heart melt. He looked at you and spoke,

“Jagiya, I don’t know how to thank you. You’re always here for me whenever I’m longing for someone, whenever I need someone to lean on, whenever I’m down and weak. I’ll never regret loving you. Sorry if you have to deal with those haters too. Sorry if I put you in my own troubles too. Yes I know, I may not be good at expressing my feelings, but please always remember that I Love You. Thank you that you always believe in me, that you always protect me. I’m so glad that I have you. I’m so glad that I have the most caring, understanding, beautiful and loving girl in my arms. If my smile brings you happiness, I’m not losing it. I’ll always be thankful that I have you. Thank you and I love you.” He said and kissed your forehead.

“I love you too, Oppa. I’m kinda hungry now, let’s eat!” you said with a smile as you both walk in the kitchen, hand in hand.