Appa

Beautifully tie to you

 

The next day, they arrive at Tokyo Japan. Nichkhun drove Kahi and Miyu back to her home. Coincidence Wooyoung was there at Kahi house, walking back and forth impatiently. 
 
“Oppa, Wooyoung is here.” Say Kahi confusedly. 
 
Nichkhun stop the car in front of her house and unbuckle his belt. He walks up to Wooyoung, who is shaking as he looks at Nichkhun. Kahi got out of the car and unbuckle Miyu seatbelt. 
 
“Wooyoung.” Nichkhun calls him as he shake him. “Wooyoung.” 
 
Wooyoung looks at him in fear, trying to get the words out of his mouth. 
 
“What’s wrong? What happen?” Nichkhun ask worriedly. 
 
“Mr…..Mr. Horvejkul...” Wooyoung stutter in fear. 
 
“Wha—what about my appa?” Nichkhun voice shaken. 
 
“He’s in the hospital. Doojoon poison him.” Say Wooyoung. “Your appa won’t make it.” 
 
Nichkhun body shiver in fear chill as he eye widen by Wooyoung voice. Kahi looks at them in shock. 
 
“Wh—what?” Nichkhun stutter as he look shock at Wooyoung. 
 
“Mr. Horvejkul is in the Tokyo Hospital right now.” Say Wooyoung. “He might not make it, he have been waiting for you.” 
 
Nichkhun quickly get into his car, Kahi put Miyu back in the backseat and seatbelt her before she immediately head to her passenger seat. Nichkhun start his engine and quickly drive to the hospital. Wooyoung get in his car and drive after Nichkhun. 
 
Both driving at the fastest speed with the emergency light on, Nichkhun hands begin to shaken as he hold the wheel. Kahi looks at him concernly, she place her hand on his right hand and hold it tightly. 20 minutes later, they arrive at the hospital. Nichkhun and Wooyoung park their car, the family runs into the hospital with Wooyoung leading the way to Mr. Horvejkul room. 
 
Up in level 3, they continue to run until Wooyoung stop at room 315. Nichkhun, Kahi, and Miyu, who is holding her mom hand, slowly walks up to the man resting weakly on the bed by the window. Nichkhun sees his mom, brother, and sister-in-law with her kids surrounding the bed. 
 
“Appa…” Nichkhun frightenly say as he walks up to the bed. 
 
Everybody at the bed turn around and sees Nichkhun walking his way to Mr. Horvejkul bed. Nichkhun looks at his father in fear and worriedly as he walk. Kahi and Miyu follow behind him, Miyu frighten by the pale old man on the bed, she hold Kahi hand tightly.
 
Nichkhun stop and kneel on his knee as he hold Mr. Horvejkul hands tightly. “Appa…” he stutter. 
 
Mr. Horvejkul open his eyes and looks at the teary Nichkhun in front of him. 
 
“Appa…..” 
 
Mr. Horvejkul take his right hand back and wipe Nichkhun tears away lightly. “Mianhe….” He say weakly. 
 
Nichkhun shake his head no as he hold both of Mr. Horvejkul hand again. 
 
“No appa…it should be me that say sorry.” Nichkhun say in tears as he looks at Mr. Horvejkul. “Sorry for everything I done…sorry for every words I say to you.” 
 
“You did nothing wrong.” Say Mr. Horvejkul weakly. “I was never mad at you.” 
 
“I always make you disappointed.” Say Nichkhun guiltily. “I have never make you proud….I only want to be like you…” 
 
“I’m always proud of you…but I’m not proud when you try to be like me.” Say Mr. Horvejkul as tears begin to overwhelm his eyes. “I want you to be you, not me.” 
 
Nichkhun shut his eyes tightly as tears flow down rapidly. “Mianhe appa…….”
 
Mr. Horvejkul smiles weakly in tears as he looks at Nichkhun. 
 
“Mommy.” Miyu whisper frighten. 
 
Mr. Horvejkul looks at the beautiful little girl standing next to Kahi. Nichkhun hearing Miyu voice, he open his eyes again and turn around to looks at Kahi and Miyu. He stand and walk to Kahi and Miyu, he hold their hands tightly and walks them to Mr. Horvejkul. 
 
Nichkhun kneel on one knee next to Miyu and smiles in tears. “Appa, I have a family now. This is my daughter, Miyu, and soon to be my wife, Kahi.” He say. “Miyu greet grandpa.” 
 
Mr. Horvejkul smiles as he looks at Kahi and then the cute little girl holding his big hand. Mrs. Horvejkul and Junsu were a little surprise by Nichkhun.
 
“Grandpa.” Miyu say as she looks at Mr. Horvejkul. 
 
“Such beautiful little girl.” Mr. Horvejkul say. 
 
Mr. Horvejkul look up at Kahi. “You must be her….” 
 
Kahi nod, “I’m Kahi, Miyu’s mom.” She say. “Please be strong.” She say worriedly. 
 
“Very beautiful.” Mr. Horvejkul breathlessly as his hand slowly slide down Miyu face. 
 
Mr. Horvejkul eyes slowly shut. 
 
“Mianhe…Nichkhun….” Mr. Horvejkul whisper.
 
“Appa!” Junsu and Nichkhun shout as the hold each of his hand. 
 
Lizzy press on the red button. 
 
“Appa!” Junsu and Nichkhun shout frightenly as they look at Mr. Horvejkul. 
 
“Appa, please stay strong. Please don’t leave me.” Nichkhun cries in fear. 
 
Miyu hug Kahi tightly in fear of what she is seeing. 
 
The doctors come running into the room with nurses holding trays. 
 
“Please leave the room.” Say the nurse. 
 
Lizzy grab Junsu arms, Kahi hold Nichkhun arms. Both drag Junsu and Nichkhun out of the room. The nurse shut the door and curtain, the doctor begin the operation while everybody wait anxiously outside the room. Seeing Nichkhun shaky in front of them, Kahi and Miyu held his hands. Nichkhun looks at them.
 
30 minutes later, the doctor walks out of the room. The family peek inside only to sees the nurses surround the bed. 
 
“How is my husband?” Mrs. Horvejkul ask. 
 
“Sorry, we try our best.” Say the doctor hopelessly. 
 
Nichkhun grab onto the doctor collar shirt as he looks fiercely into the doctor eyes, “What do you mean you tries your best? Tell me you can save my father. Tell me that there is another way.” He say. 
 
“Nichkhun.” Wooyoung call him as he and Junsu pull him back. 
 
“I’m sorry, there is no other way.” Say the doctor. “He can’t make it, the poison were too strong.” 
 
Nichkhun fall to his knee hopelessly as tears overwhelm his eyes again. 
 
“no…no…” Nichkhun repeat in tears. 
 
The nurse cover the blanket over Mr. Horvejkul and push the bed out of the room into the cold room.
 
Kahi kneel in front of him and caress his face gently. “Oppa.” She say as she wipe his tears away. 
 
Nichkhun looks up at her, torn and sadden, he hug her tightly. Kahi wraps her arms around his back and pats him gently. 
 
“I don’t want him to leave….I haven’t done anything for him....” Nichkhun stutter in tears. 
 
“Appa will understand.” Kahi say as she tries to control her tears. 
 
“I don’t want appa to leave….” 
 
Junsu face the wall as he silently cries. His children hug him tightly as Lizzy rub his back in tears. Mrs. Horvejkul fall her back to the wall as she cover , crying quietly. Miyu seeing everybody cries in front of her especially her parent, she start cries. Wooyoung kneel on his knee and hug Miyu in his arm. 
 
“Appa….” Nichkhun sobs. 
 
Too be continue…………..