Family Time

Beautifully tie to you

 

Almost two hours later, they arrive at Sapporo airport. 
 
“Miyu.” Kahi call her daughter softly. 
 
“Mom...my.” Miyu murmur sleepily. 
 
“I’ll carry her.” Say Nichkhun as he smiles. 
 
Nichkhun carry Miyu in his arms and walks out of the plane with Kahi beside him. The family walks out of the airport and up to a taxi station.
 
“To Ryokan Hotel please.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“Hai.” Say The taxi driver. 
 
The driver drove them to the hotel. 
 
“Isn’t that hotel mountain view?” Kahi ask. 
 
Nichkhun nods, “If we’re here, then we have to experience the best.” He say. 
 
“It looks like you know Japan more than me.” Say Kahi. 
 
“I don’t, I just read the brochure.” Nichkhun smiles. 
 
30 minutes later, they arrive at the hotel. Nichkhun pay the driver and then walk into the hotel with Miyu in his arms and Kahi beside him. They walks up to the service desk. 
 
“Konichiwa.” Say the front desk clerk.
 
“Can I get a room with a private hot spring and mountain view?” say Nichkhun. 
 
“Sure, let me check.” Say the clerk. She types on her monitor searching for a room and finally found one left, “We have one room left, I can check you in for that room. How long will you be staying?” 
 
“One night, I’ll be checking out tomorrow at 10am.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
The clerk nod, Nichkhun had her his credit card. The clerk take it and scan his card. After paying for the room. The bellboy take them to the room, taking the elevator up to level 3 and then walking down to the hall to room 246. They stop and the bellboy hand Nichkhun the key and bow before the bellboy walks away. The family then walks into the room, taking off the shoes.
 
“Mommy….daddy…” Miyu murmur in her sleep. 
 
“We’re here.” Nichkhun whisper softly. “Sleep a little more.”  Nichkhun walks to the bedroom and lay Miyu down on the comfy futon and pull the blanket over her. He walks out of the room and slide the door close. He see Kahi out in the open hot spring. 
 
Japan_Hotel_and_Ryokan_Online_Reservatio
 
He walks up to her and back hug her. 
 
Kahi smiles as she wrap her hand on top of his. “You are overdoing it again.” She say. 
 
“I can’t help it.” Say Nichkhun. “I want to bring the best to you and Miyu.”
 
Kahi smiles. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
An hour later, Miyu wakes up from her sleep and looks around the strange room. Feeling scare in a room alone, she begin to tears up. 
 
“Mommy.....” Miyu cries. 
 
From outside of the bedroom, Kahi, who was in the living room with Nichkhun watching TV. She heard Miyu cries and immediately walks into the bedroom. Nichkhun follow behind her worriedly. 
 
“Mommyyyy…” Miyu cries. 
 
Kahi walks up to Miyu and carry her. “What’s wrong? Mommy is here.” She say as she wipe Miyu tears away. Nichkhun kneel beside and pat Miyu back gently. 
 
“Miyu thought mommy not here.” Miyu sniff as she cries on Kahi shoulder. 
 
Kahi smiles lightly, “Mommy is not going anywhere.” She say. 
 
Miyu cries on Kahi shoulder. 
 
“How about daddy take you out to play at the snow festival later?” say Nichkhun. 
 
Miyu pout as she nods. Kahi carry out to the living room, Nichkhun went to get Miyu a glass of water. Miyu take it and drink it. 
 
“Are you hungry Miyu?” Nichkhun ask. Miyu nods. “How about we go out an eat?” he ask. Miyu nods again. “Let’s go then.” He say. 
 
Nichkhun went to get Kahi and Miyu their coats and bring it back to them. He put on his, kahi put on hers, and the they help put Miyu coat on her. The family then head out of the hotel and wanders in the street. Miyu smiles happily as she held both her parent’s hands, and swinging back and forth. Nichkhun finally decide to go into a BBQ restaurant called “Jingisukan Daruma Rokuyon”. 
 
“Konichiwa.” The hostess greet. 
 
“Konichiwa. A two for three.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
The hostess nod and grab a couple menu before she them to the table by the outside window. The hostess put the menu on the floor table, Kahi and Miyu sit on a tatami chair on one side of the table. Nichkhun sit on the other side across them. They look at the menu, Miyu spotted Mochi ice cream on the last page and point at it happily. 
 
“Mommy, mochi.” Say Miyu happily. 
 
“After we eat lunch first.” Say Kahi. 
 
Miyu nods childishly. 
 
The waitress walks up to their table with a tray of hot tea cups and a cup of water for Miyu, Nichkhun order seafood Udon, grill pork and spicy beef with a couple soups. The waitress left to order their food from the kitchen. Miyu then looks out the window and sees people carry lights, speaker, tables, and many other festival supplies up the street. 
 
“Daddy, mommy. Why is people walking up the street?” Miyu ask. 
 
Nichkhun and Kahi looks outside. 
 
“They’re getting ready for the festival tonight.” Say Nichkhun. 
 
“Can we go to the festival?” Miyu ask. 
 
Nichkhun nods. “Sure, since the festival doesn’t start until 6pm. We can go to Crane bridge first then we’ll go to the festival.” He say. 
 
Miyu nodded happily. 10 minutes later, The waitress came back with a big tray of plates and bowls on it. The waitress place a small griller in the center of the table and then side dishes along with their entre around the griller. The waitress walks away and they begin to eat. 
 
After the three of them finish eating, they walks to the cranes bridge. Nichkhun carry Miyu on his shoulder again, letting her sit on his neck. They arrive at the bridge a short moment later. Miyu sees a lot of Red crown cranes flying and walking around on frozen ice lakes. 
 
“Daddy, let me down.” Say Miyu happily. 
 
Nichkhun carry down to her feet. Miyu jump enjoy as the cranes flies above her. 
 
Nichkhun hold Kahi hands as they stand behind Miyu. “Why are you so good at making her comfortable with you?” Say Kahi. 
 
“I want her to have the feeling that she did have before, and the feeling that I could not have.” Say Nichkhun. “I want her to be happy all the time.” 
 
“You and your words.” Say Kahi. Nichkhun just smiles as he looks at her confidently. “You should go visit your father once we get back from the trip.” 
 
Nichkhun face immediately change. 
 
“Oppa, your appa is sick. He really want to see you.” say Kahi. 
 
“He never wanted to see me. I’ve been gone for years and not once had he call me or ask about me.” Say Nichkhun unhappily. 
 
Kahi was about to say something until, Miyu walks up to her and hold her hand, pulling her off the bridge with Nichkhun following behind. 
 
“Mommy, I want to build a snowman.” Say Miyu. “Let build snowman.” 
 
Kahi nods, Miyu start rolling small snowball in her hand. Kahi went to help Miyu, leaving Nichkhun standing there in the snow watching them. Suddenly he thought of something fun and sneakily grab some snow in his hand and walks up to Kahi. 
 
“Kahi-ah.” Nichkhun call her. 
 
Kahi stand up and the moment she turn around, Nichkhun put snow in her back. 
 
“ahh!!!” Kahi scream as she tries to get the snow out of her back. “Oppa!!” 
 
Nichkhun back away little and laughs. Miyu clap happily as she sees her mom jumping up and down. Kahi glare at him once the snow is out of her back. 
 
“Mianhe.” Nichkhun laughs. 
 
“Miyu come here.” Kahi call her daughter. 
 
To be continue………….