No one helps...

Voice

 „YAH! Watch out where ya goin‘ dude!“

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key looked up and saw some badass looking guy with a girl, which seemed like she came straight out of a whorehouse.

He looked like he came straight out of the “Hulk” movie Kibum shortly watched, just without the green skin. She wore thick make up, a super short skirt and a top which looked like it had been put in the washer with the temperature too high.

The guy who shouted at him looked down with a disgusted face.

“YAH! Don’t ya wanna apologize, UGLY?! It was entirely your fault for standing there like some kind of puppet! Heh, and look at ya even though ya are a dude, ya still look like that!” and with that he spat in front of the boys feet.

The fragile watched the two of them frightened and tried to get up, so that he could at least bow to apologize. But as soon as he made an attempt to stand, the big guy shoved him back to the ground.

“YAH lil’ Princess! Not so fast! Better apologize or I’ll rearrange your precious face for ya!”

Meanwhile a crowd began to form around them.

“That’s so typical for the masses. As soon as there is something out of the normal, they just stand there, watching, even if it’s something bad. They always want an event to happen and don’t bother to even think about the consequences or if someone could get hurt. As if a fight would make their life more interesting, if they even had a life.”

Kibum thought annoyed but at the same time sorrowfully.

Yet, there was also another thing he was almost sure of, he would get beaten today and make his poor grandma worried.

Suddenly the y looking girl beside the badass stepped in front and bent down a little. The smell of her too sweet perfume mixed with cigarettes and alcohol almost made the boy puke.

She suddenly flashed him a smile, which surprised Key. Would she help him? Defend him from her monster boyfriend? Safe him from getting beaten until he couldn’t feel anymore?

NO!

A loud slap was heard and Kibums head fell to the side, with one cheek turning red. Sharp pain slashed through his head and he had to hold back his tears by pressing his lips together and clenching his fists.

The crowd began to whisper, but no one even made a small attempt to help the poor boy.

“You ! That’s for trying to be prettier than a girl! And don’t you dare to stare at my boyfriend with those dirty eyes of yours! I know he is hot, but he is mine!”

The girls scream was so high pitched that it hurt in Keys ears but as soon as he heard that, the fragile boy’s lips curled to an unbelieving chuckle.

“Who the would even want to look at a hulk like that one?! Ugly face plus ugly character….oh yes totally perfect combination…! And sure he knew he was prettier than most girls, or at least that was, what his granny always told him.”

But these thoughts immediately vanished, as he saw a shadow towering him, holding the smoothie he just bought with the leftover money. It was one of those he liked the most, freshly pressed with utmost care at the market, healthy and yummy at the same time.

“You want that back, huh! Then apologize right now and I’ll let ya go. Haven’t your parents taught you manners?”

He snickered with an evil laugh which sent Kibum shivers down his spine, but still he couldn’t do anymore as to try to look apologizing.

“Don’t ya dare gimme that attitude, lil’ hoe!” The hulk shouted and slowly poured down the smoothie on him.

“Still not wanna say anything? Then I gotta teach you a in’ lesson dude!”  And he raised his fist, supported by whispers from the crowd around them.

Key prepared himself for the sharp pain and tried to cover his head with his thin and fragile arms. But the impact he expected never came, instead of that he heard a loud bump and shouting from the crowd.

Carefully, he peaked through his fingers and saw…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay..^^

hope you liked it and it wasn't too boring...keke~

Locket_Blinger_Love