Starting the day

Voice

 Key woke up by the thin rays of sunlight, which seeped through his, not fully closed, curtains. He carefully opened his eyes, only to quickly shut them again because they were not used to the sun. He starched his numb limbs and let out a small sigh.

Another day would begin and he hoped it would last as long as possible and make him think of something else. He was still very tired, but happy that he at least got a few hours to sleep without dreaming of …

…that incident again.

His body shivered and a small tear left his eye and slowly ran down his smooth cheeks until it dropped onto his pajamas. It was so long ago but it still seemed so real, so vivid.

He finally got up and walked over to the big mirror on the opposite side of his room, which was colored in various shades of green and yellow, to happy for his taste.

When he got there he stared at his reflection, which stared back at him with sad eyes.

He went to the bathroom, which was located next to his too bright room and took a quick shower. After he fully dressed himself, now wearing a pair of grey skinnies and a black shirt with a patterned sweater over it, he went down the stairs, only to see a woman cooking happily. He knocked lightly at the door frame to show her, he was there.

“Ah, good morning Bummie! You look very gorgeous today, look at you, you grow up so fast!”  While saying that, the woman, Keys grandma pinched his cheeks and shoved him lightly to the fully set table. “I made omelette for you, darling. It’s your favorite!”

 The raven haired boy smiled at her as happy as he could, because he didn’t want her to worry any more than she already did. He couldn’t reassure her with his words, because he couldn’t speak.

The reason was this incident, which changed his life forever. The doctors only found out it was because of psychological reasons, but they never got Kibum to speak even one word since then. It seemed like together with his past life his voice just vanished.

At least he didn’t need sign language to communicate with his grandmother, because she understood his every move.

He really loved her, she was such a sweet and caring woman and he felt sad that he just couldn’t feel truly happy.

“Ah, Kibummie! I just remembered!!! It’s Saturday today, could you please go to the market for me and buy some vegetables and seafood?!” The boy nodded with a tiny smile around his mouth. That was so typical for his granny.

“Here is a list for all the things we need and some money. You can buy something you want with the change.” The elderly woman smiled warmly at the boy and sent him off the front door.

“Watch out and come back safe!” She shouted after the raven haired, as he waved her good bye.

Kibum walked down the streets, staring to the ground and his mind blank. Luckily he reached the market fast and finished the list of the things his grandmother needed.

The people at the market knew him well and all greeted him happily, not thinking it was strange to never get an answer.

As he walked back Key looked at all the windows of the different shops, sometimes wondering who on earth would need these stupid things.

He just stared at a beautiful necklace when someone bumped into him hard, which caused him to fall on his bottom, while all his bought stuff went rolling over the ground.

“YAH!!!! Watch out where ya goin’, dude!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that was the first chapter, I am really sorry fo all the mistaked I made, because english is not my first language.

I know it was a bit boring, but you need an introduction...keke~

I hope you will read on...<3

thank you all

Locket_Blinger_Love