Chapter 2

The making of ALIVE

 

After having their breakfast…. T.O.P and Taeyang decided to go to the studio to compose a song while Daesung went to the mall to buy something and Seungri left at home to clean up and look out for GD…

GD: yah!! Seungri ill go out ok..

Seungri: yahh!!! Where you will go??

GD: somewhere…. Ok take care of the house… Bye..

Seungri rush to the door and look at GD left away..

Seungri called T.O.P…

(seungri pick up his phone and dials T.O.P number)

Seungri: Yah!!! Pick it up…

---------

(T.O.P’s phone rings) 

T.O.P: Hello…

Seungri: Yah!! Hyung GD just went away…

T.O.P: What!!!! Where did he say he will go??

Seungri: He didn’t say where… he just told me somewhere… and I dunno where…

T.O.P : ok ill try to call on his phone ok…

Seungri got so worried on his hyung GD….

Meanwhile…

GD goes in the bar to drink up… and he saw his ex- girlfriend with some other guy…. The girl goes at the counter and…

Girl: hey you alone??

GD: (angry look) Yah!!! What your doing here 

Girl: Amm im with my new boyfriend… (pulls his new boyfriend)

GD: (burst his anger) yah!!! You!!! So is this the new guy you change for me?? (grabs the guys shirt  )

Girl: ( angry look) Yah!! (the girl gets in the middle )… I like him better than you… coz he loves me… and he knows me better than you…

Mean while…. T.O.P tries to contact GD’s phone, but it was in the silent mode so GD cant hear his phone ringing…  T.O.P  just tracked GD’s phone and  finds out he was in the bar…. T.O.P  texted seungri that GD was on the bar and afterwards T.O.P leaves the studio quickly…

Taeyang: yah!!! Where you will go??

T.O.P:  at the bar… GD is in big trouble…

Taeyang: (running out in the studio) can I come??

T.O.P (nods) sure

Taeyang chase T.O.P and went to the parking lot ride on his motorcycle and went to the place GD is…

Mean while at the bar…

Girls Boyfriend: Yah!!! Wanna fight …. (mush his fist)

GD got mad and punch the guy… and the guy punch back… the fight got worst when Taeyang and T.O.P get in there… T.O.P tries to pull the guys out in the fight…

Taeyang holds back GD

T.O.P: Yah!!! Stop it…. Theres nothing to fight for…

Guy: well your stupid friend started it…

GD: (tries to get away from Taeyang’s arms) Who you calling stupid huh…???!!!! You fool!!!

T.O.P: (piss off) Yah!! Would you two just get over it?? You two acted like kids, and its not on proper for your age….  Without anything GD just make his way out Taeyang’s arm and get out of the bar....

Taeyang: GD  wait!!

Taeyang runs after GD, GD stops in a stoplight   and punches the wall…

GD: (cries) Why she leave me??....... Why she leave me empty outside???

Taeyang grabs GD’s back  and face him…

Taeyang: Yah!!! Look!! She is not the only girl ok… trust us …

T.O.P: Are you ok bro?? well lets get back to the studio and record some song ok…

GD just went with Taeyang and T.O.P and get back in the studio… The guys just leave like nothing happen accept GD got hurt from all the bruises he got from the bar…

End Chapter