the birth of their fifth album "ALIVE"

The making of ALIVE

One normal day for some Korean boy band artist...

Because after their debut, this boys decided to take a break from fan meetings, concerts and everything...

But like ordinary people they got bored><

One morning.... 

The guys are awake accept for SEUNGRI.. the guys sneak at SEUNGRI'S room to...

The hyungs: Yah!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!

SEUNGRI: Huh??? What?? 

The Hyungs: Make us breakfast!! we are still tired.... 

Seungri:(piss off) Yah!!!! Im tired too.... Dont you guys have arms and legs to work on it??! 

GD:(angry look) Yah!!! we have, but  whose more older you or us???

Seungri:(eagerly replied) You.. 

GD: Well just cook for us, so there's no argue... 

Seungri got up and went to the kitchen and cook...

Meanwhile...

The hyungs stay at the living room and think of things... Until one of them caught an idea... 

Taeyang: Hey!!! why dont we compose a song.. You know for our new album if ever..

T.O.P: That's a great idea... Yah!!! Daeung wanna join us??

Daesung: Sure .... Ahhh guys (Points at GD)

GD was so silent, the guys got scared because GD is not like this... GD is silent if their is anything need to be get straight.... the guys decided to scared GD.

Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung: GD!!!!!

GD( shocked) YAHHHH!!!!

T.O.P: Hey bro... you looked scareed their, anything happen??

 

GD: nothing bro….. is just im not in the mood for composing today…

The real reason why GD is not in the mood composing is because his girlfriend broke up with him, because of his heavy work, he cannot have a time just to say hello to his girlfriend on the phone or in the net…

Then his girlfriend tried hard enough just to hold on to them, but a latter months came… he receive a text message from her girlfriend saying…….

(FlashBack)

“Hey… Are you busy??? Can you meet me up in the coffee shop near the studio”

Then….

GD: Sorry I’m late… Did you wait that long???

Girl: no its not… (sighs) its ok

GD was out of words while he was trying to say something to her…

GD: so what about you want to say to me…

The girl was also out of words..

Girl: Well I want to tell you that I cant take this long enough….

GD: Wha… What do you mean…. (Sighs)

Girl: GD im sorry… its not you but its me... and I know you can find a better lady for you..

The girl stands up and walk away and cries, GD was frustrated and mean while followed her..

GD: Hey!! Wait…

The girl just keep on walking but fast so GD ran after her…..GD grab her arm and…

GD(catching his breath) Wait!!!! What do you mean by what you said…

Girl( continues crying) Don’t you get it GD…..Im breaking up with you… Coz I cant take every moment left behind, seeing you with others happy but not to me…. Coz you got no time for me… SO LIVE ME ALONE (runs away)

When GD heard it all, he felt its really over….

~~~~~~~ (flashback over)

T.O.P: so that’s what happen… (grab GD for a heart to heart talk)

Yah, you know there’s more girls to meet not just her…

GD: Yeah I know but she is special…

T.O.P: I know she is, but don’t let your world went around her… Look bro.. I know your still upset, but should you be in the stage of “MOVING ON”???

GD: I know but its hard to let her go like that…

T.O.P was out of ideas so GD can do what he T.O.P said….

Meanwhile…

Seungri was done with his cooking… he calls for the guys to eat

Seungri: Yah!!! Hyungs  breakfast is serve…

Then T.O.P Taeyang and Daesung comes to the dining room to eat leaving GD alone at the living room, seungri got worried to GD.. then seungri  went to the living room and ask GD to come along and eat

Seungri: Yahh!!! GD oppa come and join us for breakfast…..

GD: no.. you guys just eat im not that hungry..

Then GD walk away and goes to his room and lock up… Seungri and Daesung was really unconscious of what happen… and seungri went back to the dining sad and eats up…

Daesung: (whispers) Yah!!! What happen to GD??

Seungri: (whisper back) I dunno maybe he’s really tired

END CHAPTER…