Behind a Screen
Jonghyun, you (Eun Chae), Taemin, Key
Eun loves him, even though she never really met him, nor does she know who he is; but she follows him on his blog. That blog happens to belong to Jonghyun, the self centered, popular guy that every girl confesses to, as well as the guy that Eun isn't very fond of. Ironically, Jonghyun hopes that none of his classmates will ever see the blog, what if they tease him? How will they act if they see who he really is? Well, he intends to keep it all a secret, so what will he do when he realizes Eun happens to be his biggest fan?
Alternating point of view, mostly between Jonghyun and Eun.
- At school, he acts almost arrogant and has rejected all the girls who have confessed to him. He is also loud from cracking jokes and is the center of attention
- Away from school, he is sensitive and has a very kind heart. Only his best friend, Key, knows what he's really like. Has a passion for music.
- loves to mess with Jonghyun, they're like brothers
You (Eun Chae)
- shy at first, innocent, kind to everyone, optimistic, pretty confident about yourself, down to earth. Kind to everyone, but not really to Jonghyun.
- You have two close friends, Min Suk and Sae Jin.
- always fired up, sometimes says things without thinking
- patient, silent but interjects when she feels it's necessary. Pretty opposite from Min Suk, but they balance each other out.
- quiet, passionate for dancing, nice, caring, easily gets along with others.
I'll leave it up to the reader to picture what the character looks like, although I'm sure my own qualities for her will be mentioned here and there.
Alternating point of view. Mostly between Jonghyun and Eun.
And a thank you to pearl-blue-diva for making the lovely poster ^-^
^ Back to Top