Chapter 1

Reuse Recycle

 

He felt the pain shoot up his spine as he was thrown against the concrete wall. Baekyeol groaned in pain, rubbing his neck.

 

His father was dangerously close to him, towering over him live Goliath over David. The alcoholic breath of his father was unevenly ragged against the son’s neck. The father’s crotch grinded against Baekhyun’s hips as he completed his last .

Baekhyun gasped at the sudden release and felt him being pushed to the floor.

“You. Kid. Get out. I’m taking a shower.” The father groaned, making his way casually to the bathroom.

Baekhyun stumbled out of his room and into his own, slamming the door shut and pulling out a pair of worn jeans. He sighed heavily and gripped onto the duvet covers that had been thrown to the floor after the rough and painful incident the night before. It wasn’t any different today, other than the fact that he was being abused after school.

Baekhyun chugged down a bottle of water that he had been too tired to pick off the floor, and made his way to his bathroom to cleanse himself from his father’s body fluids. He choked down a sob and refused to allow a yelp to escape this throat as the ice cold water hit his back. The cheap shower head made the water (that was supposed to be smooth and warm) pierce his back as if sewing his needles were being shot at him. He ignored the pains and quickly scrubbed his body clean.

He couldn’t do anything about the bruises and hickeys.

That was one of the reasons people found him easy. He came to school every day with disheveled clothes and marks. He was an easy catch.

People saw the poor boy as the biggest catcher and e in South Korea. It wasn’t his fault when he would often be lead into men’s homes and ed. He needed attention. He would go to anyone’s home as long as they were kind to him on the first day.

Then he’d come home and hear his father talking dirty to random women/men in his bedroom. And when he went up to his bedroom, he’d be thrown onto the bed and ed senselessly. Sometimes by his father’s friends if his dad needed the cash.

Baekhyun needed love.

He needed a place he could call home.

He needed help.

 

~

 

Hope you guys liked it.