Lessons

Royalty Is Not Everything

It has been a month since Kris oppa and I met. The wedding is coming closer and closer and Kris oppa and I love is getting stronger and stronger.

"So Mi Yung, I see you and Kris are getting closer," said Aunt Jessica.

"You two look so good together," said Aunt Tiffany.

"See I told you they will have the best looking children ever," said mother.

"Mother..." I mumbled, blushing.

"Aw...she is blushing," said Aunt Jessica.

I was just standing and looking awkward.

"um...excuse me?"

Kris oppa was standing at the door, "May I borrow Mi Yung for the day?"

"Sure," said mother.

I smiled and walked towards him.

"Annyeong oppa."

"Come on," he said, grabbing my hand and walked outside.

"What are we doing out here?"

"Well I promise you to give you sword fighting lessons," oppa handed me a sword, "First you need to hold it correctly."

Oppa came behind me and put his hand on my hand to hold the sword and out his other hand on my waist.

"you have to grip the sword tight so it will not fall out of your hands," oppa gripped my waist harder, "Then you sway the sword to get a good feeling of it," oppa swayed my body left and right.

"Oppa, are you sure you are talking about the sword and not me?" I asked.

"What? I can not show you how to hold a beautiful sword? I thought you wanted me to teach you."

"Yeah I want you to teach me, but not this way."

"What way?" asked oppa, turning me around.

"Oppa please," I begged him to stop.

"Please what?"

"Please do not do this today."

"Do what?" he asked then he leaned down and kissed me.

I tried to push him off of me, but he pushed me backwards until my back hit a tree. Oppa picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oppa...we...need...to...stop," I said, panting.

"But I do not want to stop," he said.

I gasped when his hands were wondering to places that should not me touched.

"Oppa!'

"So you like that?"

"Oppa, please stop. I told you I want wait until out wedding night."

Oppa groaned and put his head on my chest.

"Arasso," he whined.

"But do not worry, on our wedding night I will make sure you will be satisfied," I laughed when oppa groaned louder and gripped me tighter.