Baby Names

Royalty Is Not Everything

Late at night after everybody had dinner, Mi Yung, and Kris went to their room. They were taking a bath together while thinking about baby names.

"So I was thinking if the baby is a girl, it should be name Chun Hei, which means justice and grace, Hyun Ae means wise and loving, or Jae Hwa means respect and beauty," said Kris, washing Mi Yung's hair.

"And I was thinking about boy names, like Kwan means strong, Jae means respect, or Hyo means family duty," said Mi Yung.

"I cannot wait to be a daddy. What if the baby will not like me?" Kris pouted.

"Oppa, the baby will not like you," laughed Mi Yung.

"So what do you think, will the baby be a boy or girl?"

"I want a boy first so he can take care of his little sister."

"Well I want a girl."

"I know you will spoil her," laughed Mi Yung.

"What about if we get a boy first then we can try for a girl," smirked Kris. He put his head on Mi Yung's shoulder and kissed it.

"Oppa! What if we keep having a boy?"

"Well we will try until we get a girl. The more brothers she have, the more she can be protected."

"You just want to get me in bed with you," blushed Mi Yung.

Kris smirked and went to her left ear, "You do know you can make love in the bathroom also right?"

"OPPA!!!" Mi Yung tried to get out of the bathtub, but Kris pulled her back in.

"No you are going to stay here until you are clean."

 

About an hour later Kris and Mi Yung came out of the bathroom. Kris had a huge smirk on his face.

"I love you so much Mi Yung."

"Oh I can tell...because you're naughty naughty~" she sang.

Kris laughed until he saw her trying to put on a nightgown, "What are you doing?"

"Um...putting on clothes?" Mi Yung tilted her head.

"No, you an I are going to sleep ," smirked Kris.

"B-b-but," Mi Yung blushed.

"No buts, plus you already saw me anyway."

"Okay..."

Kris cheered and got in bed with her.

"Goodnight Mi Yung...goodnight our little baby," Kris rubbed Mi Yung stomach.

"Goodnight oppa," said Mi Yung then went to sleep.