Chapter 11

Code: 404 [Re-Upload]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who already read my story and got confused on why I re-upload this story. Please go to the foreword :)

Double update today. Read chapter before ;)

 

The room isn't that clean and neat like it used to. Since the day they throw Byun Young in, the interrogation room changes into his personal prison. Byun Young didn't exactly get a bad treatment; he instead got a good treatment such as proper foods except when they interrogate him. But the good treatment didn't stop him to trying to get out from this place and tell everything to his dad.

He's on the middle of thinking how to get out when the door being opened not so nicely and the person he didn't want to see the most is now standing right in front of him. There's another person follow him which Byun Young never see so he guess that it's another agent.

Donghae grabbed Byun Young's collar.

"Where is their next destination?"

Instead of answering, Byun Young just smirk.

"Tsk! Just like I thought. You failed!"

"Do you really want to die? I guess I can kill you and your wife right now."

"No you won't kill me. I'm your informant."

"Was! Since you won't tell me any information about this transaction, you're useless. I can kidnap another person who work under your old man and just ask them because I bet they value their life more than you. So... Good bye." Donghae reload his gun and pointed it to Byun Young's head.

"Using the same old trick?"

Donghae chuckled. "Watch me." Then he pulls the trigger. Not on Byun Young's head, but on his thigh. Byun Young scream so loud. The excruciating pain on his thigh is killing him, yet he can do nothing because both of his hand are tied.

"You bastard!" Byun Young curse under his breath.

"Next time, it will be IN your head. So for the last time I will ask you. Where is the next location?"

While Donghae doing his entire thing to dig any information from Byun Young, Hyukjae just stand on the corner of the room looking at Donghae. Somehow, Donghae's loud voice reminds him of his dark past. He doesn't mean to keep all those things from Donghae. He just can't see Donghae blaming himself for what Hyukjae had passed. It's not Donghae's fault at all. It's just Hyukjae's fate to be like that. He knows Donghae too well.

"Hyuk! Yah Hyuk!" Someone calls his name, waking Hyukjae up from his day dreaming.

"Y-yes?! Are you finished?" Hyukjae jumps because of the sudden voice.

"Yes. Guess we need to work a little harder since I believe they're now beyond pissed because we got half of their thing."

Hyukjae nodded. He doesn't look that surprised looking at a man unconscious on the floor. He promise Donghae to help him take his revenge. And that means by doing everything he can do. He believes Donghae wouldn't do such a stupid acts to destroy this mission. Hyukjae throw his hand on Donghae's shoulder and dragged him outside.

“Let’s go! Let's plan our mission and take this motherer to hell!!" Hyukjae shouts with determination in his eyes.

Once they're home, they immediately plan everything in detail. No matter how tired they are because of the previous mission, they plan the mission very carefully and in detail to prevent failure. Starting from how they will get into the location until what type of weapon they will use for this mission.

Donghae's living room is now full with papers. Not forgetting two cups of coffee on the table. Donghae is now sitting on the sofa reading something while Hyukjae is sitting on the floor looking at the blue print of their next location. Staring at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter