Chapter 9

Code: 404 [Re-Upload]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For those who already read my story and got confused on why I re-upload this story. Please go to the foreword :)

 

Donghae and Hyukjae arrive at Donghae's apartment around at night. Hyukjae is already awake and when they both enter Donghae's apartment, Hyukjae feels thirsty. He walks to Donghae's fridge and he squeals finding a cartoon of strawberry milk.

"OMO! Strawberry milk! Can I have some?!" Hyukjae jumps with a cartoon of strawberry milk on his hand.

Donghae widened his eyes.

"Since when you like strawberry milk?!" He never know that Hyukjae like strawberry milk before.

"Hmm~" Hyukjae try to remember. "If I'm not mistaken, not long after you disappear. So, can I have this ?? Pretty please with cherry on top???" When it's about strawberry, Hyukjae will be a completely different person. Glad that no one give him strawberry during the mission or he will totally ruin the mission.

Donghae chuckled. "Sure. You can finish it all if you want. I don't really like strawberry milk anyway."

"Yey!" Hyukjae jumps around the kitchen and take glass before pouring the content to his glass. He take a gulp and he moan in satisfaction.

"Omo! Nothing can ever beat the taste of strawberry milk. Not even the most expensive salmon in the world." He didn't know where the heck the idea of expensive salmon is coming from. He's just too happy with the heavenly taste of strawberry milk. He took another sip from his glass before sitting beside Donghae on the couch. Donghae didn't mind at all. Well, if Hyukjae didn't get shot, if they didn't share stories on the hospital, maybe… Just maybe, Donghae will beat the hell out of Hyukjae for sitting on the couch beside him.

"You don't really like strawberry milk? Gosh! You're pabo. This milk taste like heaven!"

"I'm not pabo. I just prefer vanilla than strawberry." Donghae sulked.

"Then why are you keeping strawberry milk on your fridge? D-Did this milk has expired already? Hyukjae look at his glass in disbelief. The milk doesn't taste weird though.

"Of course not. I bought that 2 days ago." Donghae explained before Hyukjae pour the milk to his face. (Just in case)

Hyukjae mouthed an 'O' before sigh in relieved.

"Then why you bought strawberry milk?" Hyukjae is still curious.

Donghae let out a deep sigh.

"I guess, it's just a small habit of mine. I always have strawberry milk in the fridge for Jae Han." Donghae smile bitterly.

"Oh. Sorry for asking. I didn’t know." Hyukjae feels guilty. For that time only, he doesn't feel like drinking strawberry milk.

"NO. Don't apologize. Just like what you’ve said, friends tell story to each other right?" Donghae smiled. "Besides, now I got someone to take care of my strawberry milk so I don't need to worried it will be a waste."

Seeing Donghae smile, Hyukjae smiles too.

"Then buy me some more!" Hyukjae back to his self who worship strawberry milk so much. He gulps the remainin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter