Please read till the end...

Thinking of You' [Sequel to THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY']

 

Comparisons are easily done
 as I made my way along the forest. It’s been five years since that fateful night, but the forest still looked the same.

 

I smiled.

 

I don't know where I got the strength to come back here… but here I am walking the same path I once walked as if nothing happened.

 

But to say the least, I did try to move on.

 

But I guess once you've had a taste of perfection, anything and anyone else is mediocre.

 

I did try moving on but it’s like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed.

 

They said move onbut where do I go?

 

I did try to live a different life… but no matter where I go, It’s you. 

 

Everywhere I looked, I’m looking for you…. Or anyone close to you and I realized, after that night,  I guess second best
is all I will know.

 

BeCause when I'm with him,  I am thinking of you.

 

No matter what I do.

 

No matter who I am with.

 

I keep thinking of you.

 

I keep thinking of what you would do if you were the one who was spending the night
 with me.

 

Would you make me laugh with your crazy antics?

 

Would you make me cry out of excessive laughing?

 

But after that night, all I could do was wish that I
 was looking into your eyes and that you’re still mine.

 

As I walked the dark forest, memories of the past entered my mind.

 

Not the one on that un-fateful night but the times before that.

 

The times where we were happy… where we were contented with life, our life together.

 

I remember that once I told you that you're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter
 because of your warm and cool persona. Even like a hard candy with a surprise centerbecause of your sweetness that is full of surprises.

 

 

 

 

It’s been five years, but how do I get better?

 

Once I've had the best
but I lost it .

 

Once you said there's
tons of fish in the water
so the waters I will testbut how could I?

 

When he kissed my lips, I taste your mouthwhen 
He tried to pulled me in 
I was disgusted with myself, I just had to push him away.

 

I know you're the best
and yes I do regretI regret the pain I caused you and even the false truth I made you believe.

 

But I was just so hurt.

 

How I could let myself do this for five years? Yet in the end when Ilet you go, I earned nothing but more pain and a lie that will haunt me forever. 

 

As I reached the site where it all takes place, I know  now the lesson's learned, I touched it and I was burned with all my lies and I think it’s time that you should know…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tabi… I’m alive.”

 

**

 

 

It’s been 5 years since that accident and till now, I can’t help but blame myself.

 

I tried to move on… to love someone else but comparisons are easily done.

 

Nothing can ever be compared to what we had. It was a taste of perfection.

 

I tried to move on… but where do I go?

 

You were the best but I let you go and because of my stupidity, I guess second best is all I will know.

 

But do you know, when I’m with her, I am thinking of you.

 

Like what you would do if you were the one who was spending the night and every night since you left, I wish that I was looking into your eyes.

 

You’re the best and yes, I do regret. I regret cheating on you… hurting you and most of all, for letting you go.

 

Now the lesson’s learned, I wish your back. But what I wanted is impossible.

 

I touched it and I was burned. And it hurts… a lot.

 

Every night, I wish that you will walk through and bust in the door and take me away from the pain, loneliness and guilt.

 

And I promise you.

 

Just one more chance, no more mistakes… because in your eyes I’d like to stay…

 

 

 

 

And as I reached the cliff, my eyes widened…

 

 

 

 

“DARA?”