The Unexpected Love

Unexpected Love

((Kring!! Kring!!))
The school bell rang to start the classes.

My name is Kim Miyeong, currently a 2nd year high school student at Kira High School. I'm gonna share to you my love story.

[Lunch Time]

I went to the school cafeteria with my bestfriend, Jihyun. As as soon we sat down to eat our lunch, loud screams suddenly burst out in the cafeteria. Well, it's actually a usual thing. It is because of MBLAQ, the Top 5 kingkas. I'm also fan of them but not as crazy as those fan girls who've keep shouting. Let me introduce to you the MBLAQ.

Yang Seungho -The leader, oldest and the shortest on the group. A great pianist that can melt a girl's heart and also a great dancer. A 3rd year high school student.

Jung Byunghee - known as G.O. A great singer with a vocal skill that can melt a girl's heart. A 3rd year high school student.

Lee Changsun -known as Lee Joon. A great dancer and actor. A 3rd year high school student.

Park Sanghyun -known as Cheondung. The tallest in the group with a small face. A great dancer. A 2nd year high school student and my classmate.

Bang Cheolyeong - known as Mir. The maknae of the group. A great rapper. A 2nd year high school student and my classmate.

They're the most popular and handsome guys in the school, that's why their kingkas. They're just not handsome but also talented. Many girls have been wishing to be friends or at least to be with them, and I'm one of them. Luckily, Cheondung-ssi and Mir-ssi are my classmates. I'm friends with them but not too close especially with Mir, we really don't talk. He's close with the other classmates but not really with me. Sometimes I've thought he hate me or I'm not the person who want to be friends with. My dream about him to come true is as far as the sky above, it will NEVER happen. I just sighed as I kept on thinking about it.

[ Dismissal ]

"Queen Miyeong~" Jihyun sneakily cover my eyes with her hands.

"Jihyun, please stop calling me Queen." I took her hands off.

"Hehehe. Mian, Miyeong ah." Jihyun just kept on smiling. "Your so humble. You're the most humble queenka I've ever met."

By the way, I'm actually a queenka. They sometimes call me 'The Humble Queenka'. I'm may be a queenka but not the same as those queenka who keep on showing off as if the own the world. They're maybe also some good queenka like me.

"Kaja Jihyun-ah" I grab my bag and went out the room. "Okay." Jihyun followed me.

[ Next Day - Lunch Time ]

Jihyun and I were peacefully eating our lunch when someone interrupted.

"Excuse me?" someone with a male voice.

"Yes?" I look on the guy and was shocked on what I saw. "Omo. Lee Joon sunbaenim, G.O Sunbaenim." There holding their food trays with their lunchabd my face was like :O. I never thought it would be them. "What can we do for you sunbaenim?"

"Can we share table with you? So as the other guys." with a smile that you can't resist and you can't say No.

"Sure." I said without hesitation since that moment didn't sank in to me. Later on the others guys arrived and the moment already sank in my mind.

"You're Kim Miyeong, right?" Seungho sunbaenim asked.

"Yes, I am."

"You mean 'The Humble Queenka?" G.O sunbaenim asked and I just nodded to him.

"She's just not a queenka, but also a smart and friendly, right Mir?" Cheondung-ssi said smiling to Mir.

Mir didn't hear anything more likely he's mind was out of place. Suddenly Cheondung-ssi tap the table that made Mir come back in this world.

"Omo, what is that hyung?" with a shocked face. "Yah, did you hear what I just said?"

"What did you say?" with a big question mark over his head.

"Miyeong-ssi is not just queenka but also smart and friendly, right Mir?" Cheondung-ssi repeated what he just earlier.

"Ahh. Deh. You're right."

We continued eating our lunch and chatting. I'm so happy because we became friends and the best part I was seating beside Mir. My heart is jumping like crazy. I can't believe this is happening to me.

        __G.O__JH__CH__
SH | __     __      __      __ |
              LJ      Me    Mir

"Sunbae-" Lee Joon sunbae interrupted me by putting over his pointing finger on my lips with a 'keep quiet' manner.

"Stop calling us sunbaenim. You can call us oppa. We're friends, right?" with his cute smile again.

"Arasso, O--o-oppa"

We spend the whole lunch time together chatting and having fun like a family but we're friends. I was so happy because Mir and I become friends also.

"From now on, we will be eating lunch together." G.O oppa acknowledge by raising his glass.

"Agree!" we all agreed, raise our glasses and & cheered.

The school bell rang for the end of lunch time. Seungho oppa, G.O oppa and Lee Joon oppa already went for their classes. Cheondung and Jihyun have the same class for the 1st period in the afternoon while Mir and I have all the same classes in the afternoon. We all split leaving me with Mir oppa.

"Miyeong-ah?" Mir oppa said with a shy voice.

"Waeyo, Mir oppa?" I said slightly tilted the my head sidewars with a question mark over my head.

"Sorry for not talking to you and not being friends with all this time." Mir oppa rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay oppa. We're friends now right?" I smiled to him.

"Well, you're right Miyeong-ah." he smiled to me. "Kaja Miyeong-ah!" Dragging me to our class.

"This is the best day ever. I really LOVE it!" I said to myself.

Ever since then, Jihyun and I became close friends with the MBLAQ. We're always together in recess, lunch break, and dismissal. We even hang-out together at the mall, park or everywhere to have fun. Months have passed and it was already Valentine's Day.

[ February 14 - Valentine's Day ]

It's Valentine's Day so it's usual for the girls to give chocolates to their loves one and someone they've admire while boys give love letters. I also made chocolates for MBLAQ oppas and something special for Mir oppa.I decided not to give it yet and pick the right time to give it. I can't wait for the time. I'm so excited.

[ In the afternoon ]

I went to the locker with Mir oppa and while fixing my things I saw something.

"Love Letter?"

It's usual for a queenka like me to receive love letters but it's my first time to receive at the time of the day. Mir oppa was done going to his locker, he went to me and saw me with a poker face.

"What's wrong, Miyeong-ah?"

"Aniyo oppa." I took the letter, put it in my bag and locked my locker. Oppa and I went to our classes already.

[ Dismissal ]

I read the love letter I received just this afternoon.

To: Miyeong-ah

Happy Valentine's Day <3

Ever since I met you in our first year, I fell in love with you.
I think it was 'Love At First Sight'. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
I've been watching the whole time, you might not realize it but I've always.
You're the kind and nice girl I've ever met.
I've never had the courage to tell you my feelings because I'm afraid you don't like me.
But now, I'm going to tell you everything.
Please come at the school rooftop after dismissal. I'll be waiting for you.

Please Come.

From:
Your Admirer

Among all the letters I've received this was the most special. I'm feel sorry for him because I've already love someone else. I think I should the usual thing. I will listen to what he will say and tell him that I've already love someone else. I was looking to Mir oppa but I couldn't find him so I went to the school rooftop and as soon I opened the door, rose petals fell over me and there's also rose petals everywhere in the floor. I saw a board not far away. I walked into it and a cloth rolled down with something written on it.

Miyeong-ah.

Will you be my

Girlfriend?

 I was shocked to it and I wondered who did such wonderful thing for me. A music started and I guy with a mask (mascarade ball mask) opened the door from behind and sing the song with this cool tap in a microphone but not in a too loud volume, it's just enough to hear his rap within the corners  for the rooftop. He came to me, knelt down took of his mask, and looked at me saying,

"Miyeong-ah, will you be my Girlfriend?"

I was suprised from what I saw and heard because I can't believe such romantic would ever happened in my life. The guy was actually Mir oppa. My tears of joy rolled down on my cheek and I can't say anything yet. I just knelt down, hug him tightly and said, 

"Yes, I will be." I said and with my tears keep on rolling down on my cheeks.

"Jjinja?" Mir oppa said with an 'can't believe it' voice. I just nodded to his question.

Mir oppa was so happy that he hugged me back tightly and said, "Thank you, Miyeong-ah." 

We broke the hug and wipe each other tears. Oppa pecked my  lips.

"I love you, Miyeong-ah." he said with a big smile on his face.

"I love you too, oppa." I smiled back to him.

Mir oppa kissed me, not just a peck but a real kiss. Our tears of joy kept in falling down because we can't stop our happiness we felt from that very moment. After the kiss, I rest my head on his shoulders and his head over my head with big smiles on our face. Few minutes, MBLAQ oppas and Jihyun came clapping their hands. They were actually watching the whole time, no wonder I can't find them after classes. MBLAQ oppas were so proud of their maknae but then I interrupted the moment.

"Wait!"

"Waeyo, Miyeong-ah?" they've all wondered.

"I have to give you something." I gave MBLAQ oppas some chocolates for each of them, also with Jihyun, and most especially to Mir oppa.

"Gomawo, Miyeong-ah." they all said. Mir oppa give me kiss on my cheek as his sign of gratitude. XD

"It's picture time." Jihyun suddenly yelled.

We're all posed together and have fun the rest of the day. The next day, Mir oppa and I have our first date.

Ever since then, MBLAQ, Jihyun, Mir and I have been together until we all graduated. I've never thought that this wonderful thing would ever happen in my entire life so I'm so grateful that my dream came true.

So this is my love story. Thank you for reading.

--------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------

 

Thank you for reading.

This is my 2nd fanfic but my first oneshot fanfic.

Hope you like it.

Please read my 1st fanfic, it's still ongoing.

I Would Do Anything To Make You Happy

Thank you so much.

Subscriptions and Comments are accepted.

Hope no negative comments.