History

Darkness Arises

 

tumblr_m3rcauxcSI1rthozjo1_400.gif

 

tumblr_m3rcauxcSI1rthozjo2_400.gif

Sorry for the mistakes!

 

 

Thanks for reading!

Please do say something ...

Comments are well pleased!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I hold Gd’s face to see his eyes I’m feel my body getting jelly. I prayed not to see what I’m thinking. But as I saw his eye my whole world that is already spinning from his previous story about our dreams being connected spins more.

My body gives up, I was waiting for my body to welcome the hard cold floor but what I felt was a warm body holding mine.

Gd’s body was holding mine.I can hear his voice calling my name, but I can’t answer him then I feel like falling to nothing but darkness.

After the darkness swallowed me, I woke up in a dream again.

This time my dream is really weird, it’s like someone is telling me a story. I’m there but the people in my dream can’t see me.

I walked around and goofs around when someone caught my attention. A beautiful woman and she can see me. Then she told me a story.

Do you believe in Supernatural beings?

Some of you do believes, especially people from rural places. But in one country from the south east part of Asia not only believes on them, but lives with them.

They don’t see these beings as harmful beings. They say that it’s in their nature to do those things, so they just let them live with them. There are different kinds of Supernatural beings, different characteristics that define them as ‘inhuman’.

As they say, everything has a beginning. Just like how those ‘beings’ started.

They’re kind has no name cause no one knows them. But the difference between them and the others is that they can feel. They can love.

One of them was Corazon. She was the princess of their kind. They are beautiful ‘beings’ so they hide from the world. They don’t die, nor age. Their food is the human’s emotion and their favorite is what we call ‘Love’.

Corazon was not allowed to go out of their kingdom, but one day she escapes and goes to our world, there she falls inlove, with a human. Most uses their beauty to get the emotions they needed but she doesn’t and they both falls inlove with each other.

They got married and want to start a family. After three months Corazon got pregnant with triplets. But what they don’t know is that they are being watch by Corazon’s kind, waiting for her to get birth.

FT-Corazon.jpg

After nine months she finally gives birth, but didn’t give birth in the hospital, she underwent a painful labor that normally humans die if they underwent that. She labored for almost 24 hours. The first baby was born during the sunrise, the second baby was born in the sunset and the third baby was born when the moon was present on the dark sky. The second baby is a girl while the first and the last were both boys.

 They were filled with joy, but after she gives birth Corazon’s parents give a curse to her children. They curse them that the two boys will falls in love with only one human and they will fight to the death for this human and after the war only one must be left standing from the three, Corazon tried to remove the ‘curse’ but she can’t, her parents are much more stronger than her, so she sacrifice her immortality to at least reversed it but the only thing she can so is save only two. She transports her boys to different places and different time.  

Her second child lives with them. Corazon dies after 15 years and giving her second child one thing.

“If you want to know if someone is human or not, look directly in their eyes and see if you are upside down in it. If you are upside down then that means they are not human. Say that to your child.”

  Her second child lives a normal living with a family, but dies after living 33 human years, living behind one child.

Then the woman who was talking to me transform into someone who will always have a place in my heart.

“Mom?!?” I cried in surprised.

But she disappeared, living me with a familiar voice.

“ Ri! ….. ”

“Eungri! ….. ”

“Seungri!” Someone cried.

I open my eyes seeing Gd’s very close to mine.

I was so startled that I push him hard causing him to fall.

“aaaaw!” he yelped.

But the moment he falls I run to him. “Sorry! I didn’t mean it!”

“I’m fine.” He says with a laugh, but he’s holding his back.

I hugged him. I don’t know what’s happening to me, but I just feel like hugging him will take the pain away. But he just laughs.

I pulled away from him with a fake scowl on my face. “why are you laughing?” but he just laughs more making me pout. He playfully touches my nose.

“You’re worried about me feeling pain? So my pain will make you love me, maybe I should always be hurt so that you will love me more” he said confidently.

I lightly smack his chest and stands up and run away from him shouting “I don’t care about you!”.

Then I looked back to look at him, I got surprised to see nothing. Then someone hugged me from behind.

“Looking for me?”

I looked back to see who is it, it’s Gd. I look at him with wide eyes. How can he run that fast?

“I’m just that fast.” He answered my question-that-has-never-been-asked. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting that he’s also a reader. He laughs again. “Cause you’re just to focused on my handsome face.”

And because he’s a reader I let him read this. ‘ you!’. But he just laughed again.

He’s still holding me, and then I notice many things. I blocked my brain waves.

We have the same height but he looked taller than me. His hair is soft even by just looking at it. He has a gummy smile that was cute. He’s skinny-but-not-that-skinny earning him that nickname-that’s long but he’s so strong. His grip is so strong that I now call it the ‘iron grip’.

He smiled at me brightly that causes my heart beat fast. He then place his forehead upon mine and closes his eyes.

Eyes, remembering what I saw, I started shaking again.

I was upside down in his eyes. I should fear him, but I can’t.

I just know him for a short time but I feel like falling for him.

I want to fear him, but I can’t. I just can’t.

A sigh escapes his mouth. I just smiled.

Then I put my hand on his face and unknown to me, I kissed him.

But not like his kiss I just put my lips on his lips.

When I realize what I’m doing I try pulling back, but I felt him putting his hand on the back of my head pulling me closer.

I was about to complain, but I just stopped and let him kiss me. I looked at his half-close eyelids full of desires.

I answered his kiss. I put my hands on his neck to let him have more access.

As I close my eyes, we heard something falling.

We stopped.

 Gd’s hands is still on my back, and I saw him looking on someone on my back.

I tried getting away from Gd to see who was it but Gd’s ‘iron grip’ just tightens more.

So I just turned around making Gd’s hand be on my stomach.

Then I see someone making me regret the kiss.

I see Top-hyung’s angry face. I tried speaking but he was just to busy having a stare contest with Gd.

He was close to us, so I looked at Top-hyung’s eyes, making me gasp.

What I saw on Gd’s eye was the same with what I’m seeing at Top-hyung’s eyes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?

Comments please!

:))