choosing

Darkness Arises

 

I have a hard time choosing ... :///

so who do you think deserves more ti live? or more, to be the partner of Panda?

 

Enjoy!

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I try looking down, but tears are blocking my view.

Then I saw a cold floor of my father’s office, as I was waiting for the hard floor to hit, I didn’t feel anything. And for the hundredth time, I fall asleep.

I wake up in a hospital room, with worried faces in front of me. They all look to me like I’ve done something drastic to myself. Like something bad has happened.

Leetuk-hyung was the first one to speak. “Are you alright?”

I try answering but my throat is so dry. They noticed that I have a hard time trying to speak so they give me a cup of water. I asked them for a paper and a pen. They gave me paper and a pen immediately, I laughed, they look like ants that has been thrown in the water.

I wrote “you look like you’re the one to be asked :P”. Then it’s their turn to laugh.

I wrote again “Why am I here?”

Leetuk-hyung coughed signaling the other’s to go out. Top-hyung must be dragged by Kyuhyun-hyung and Siwon-hyung in order for him to go out.

“You don’t remember anything?” he asked.

Then I wrote my answer again. “Why would I ask if I know? 0_o?”

He smiles again. Then he sighed, “You’re found in your father’s room, with many lacerations in your right wrist. You have a nervous breakdown, and when Top found you, you’re heart is almost stopping.” He looked at me with meaningful eyes.

I know what he’s thinking.

Nervous breakdown w/ matching heart attack, the reason of my parents death, and that’s happening to me too.

Now I understand.

They’ve got those when Corazon’s parent have talk to them.

He coughed again, making me look at him. “Seungri, about your lacerations, why?”

I wrote something again, “I did not do it.”

He looked at me terrified. “You did not?”

I just shake my head signaling that I really did not do it.

“Someone’s inside the building?!” he now sounds like my dad seeing some criminal.

I just move my soldiers indicating maybe.

“Stay here. I will tell the security. Here’s the phone beep me if something happens.” After saying that he hurriedly run out.

I just shook my head.

Then I heard some brain waves.

Are you alright?

I looked around to see who was it was.

Then I saw a shadow in the curtains, a skinny-but-not-so-skinny-figure. I smiled knowing who is it.

I know you’re in there. I said him some brain waves.

He got out from the curtains with his signature smile. I smiled at back at him.

“How are you?” he asked while sitting on the edge of the bed.

I didn’t answer him instead I try hugging him, forcing myself to sit up.

He simply laughed and half lay himself so that we can hug each other.

I feel safe in his arms. I feel like that this is just my whole world him and me.

But I did not let him read that.

After the hug he kissed my forehead. And we rest our forehead on each other, simply savoring the moments.

I just want it to stay like that forever when something hit me.

I remember my great grandfather saying. Who will you choose?

Who will I choose?

My caring hyung or a complete stranger?

The one who’s always there when I’m up and down or the one who just appears when he wants?

My protector or my destroyer?

Remembering that, I just hugged him more. Afraid of losing him or anyone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

thanks for reading.

Sorry for the wrong grammars!

please i want some comments!

:D please answer the poll on the top :)