Jealous

HyoHyuk collection

"Annyeong Oppa." Hyoyeon called brightly when she saw him walking toward the elevator. Eunhyuk's brows tighten immediately and refuses to look at her, she deserved to be punished a bit he thought.

Hyoyeon pout."Yah!" She punched his arm as hard as she could."Why are you ignoring me?" 

Eunhyuk continue to press the button, trying to masked his pain from her blow.

"How rude." She crossed her arms when the elevator door ding and Eunhyuk walk inside at the same time she did."Why are you coming in here? I'm here first. Take the stairs." 

"You don't own this elevator." He said coldly. 

"Be a gentleman." 

"Be a lady." He fired back. 

The door closed and the room began moving upward. Hyoyeon look to the corner of the room, trying to avoid his eyes, she didn't understand what he was mad at her for, when the steal box began to shake and the light flickers and the elevator came to a complete stop. She screamed and threw her around around him and tightly held on for dear life.

Unable to resist, he too wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. A smiled on his face."Aigoo, it's okay."

"We're going to die....." Hyoyeon said into his chest, her gripped still as tight as ever around him.

Eunhyuk couldn't help but chuckled, for a feisty tomboy like her, she sure have a lot of fears, if only she knew how cute she was he thought."I'm here, we'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" She asked in the darkness."Because just a moment ago you were being a jerkface." 

He rest his chin on her head."Aish, that was stupid wasn't it?" 

Hyoyeon nodded, her head still pressed against his chest."Why were you being so mean?" She asked when the light came back on and she loosing her gripped slightly to look up."Well?" 

"Uh..." Eunhyuk really didn't know what to say. Could he really tell her it was because he was jealous? Could he afford to lose his pride to tell her it was because he was jealous of her dancer partner on Dancing With The Stars? And if he think about it now, what does he have to be jealous of? He's in an unmoved elevator with his arms wrapped around her and vise versa. 

Hyoyeon released her gripped then and pulled away from him. 

"Not scared anymore?" He sound disappointed. 

"Don't change the subject." She said, her arms crossed once more. 

"It was a joke?" 

Hyoyeon glared.

"I was acting?" 

She shake her leg.

"Fine." Eunhyuk too crossed his arms."I was jealous." He murmured, barely loud enough for her to hear. 

"You were what?" Hyoyeon widen her eyes, clearly didn't expect this as an answer.

"You're not going to make me say ot again are you?" His ego is taking a huge blow. 

"Why would you be jealous? And if what?" She asked, curious.

"You....on.....Dancing with the stars...." He murmured, Hyoyeon put on a wide grin then. 

"Ohhhhhh." She nodded her head in understanding. Eunhyuk wanted to dig a ditch and just jump in and die......

"And now you know...." He said. 

"Yep." Hyoyeon nodded again."You could have told me sooner oppa, something could have been done since the beginning." 

"I should?" Eunhyuk asked,"Like how?" Was this her way of telling him that she has feeling for him too? Could this really be happening?!

"Yep!" Hyoyeon said."If you have told me, I would have told manager oppa and I would have drop out of the show!" 

Eunhyuk look at her in surprise, she was willing to give up a show like this just like that because he was jealous of her skinship with another male? Just for him?"I didn't want to make you drop out of the show though, I just-"

"Well they can't have two dancers from Sm on the show!" Hyoyeon cut him off."If you have told me you wanted to be on it, I would have gladly given you the spot!" She smiled innocently at him.

Did she think he was jealous of her because she got on the show?......

"That's not..."Eunhyuk couldn't finish the sentence and shake his head at her misunderstanding, he should have known better than to expect this kid to understand..........Why is he in love with such a clueless girl like Kim Hyoyeon? He wasn't sure himself. 

"Aigoo...." He chuckled, maybe he had nothing to worry about after all, Hyoyeon is so clueless sometime that even if that dancer will fall in love her, she wouldn't know or care....."I'm sorry." He said to her then.

Hyoyeon smiled."You should be." She pointed her finger at his chest."Just don't do it again next time. If you have something bothering you, you should tell me." 

"I will...." 

Just then, the elevator's light came back on completely and it moved once again. When the door ding and open on the next floor, Hyoyeon grab his hand and lead him out."Come on, I wanna show you what I learn today." 

Eunhyuk obeyed her instructions and allow her to drag him along, his hand tightly link with hers.

Maybe he'll tell her one day, there's no rush, she was still Kim Choding after all. 

--------------------------End of story one~

 

This is a short one, kinda fluffy and stuff, i got stuck writing this.....(i wrote like 3different versions and i am still not satisfied so i gave up on this one completely...so i'll try better on the next 9).