Severely

Severely

Fast, I already got views.

Silent readers, I want comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYANG P.O.V

I sat at the church looking at her picture. She left me permenently.

The funeral just ended. I sat there looking at the picture while Seunghyun said goodbye to me. I didn't turn around to wave goodbye and stared at her picture. I touched her face, tears welled up in my eyes and came streaming down my cheeks.

I looked at the altar in front and remembered the suffering I went through a year ago.

FLASHBACK

It was you wedding with my bestfreind, GD. You invited me to the ceremony and requested me to be the pianist at the wedding. I adjusted my collar, took my piano sheets and made my way to the church. At the chucrch, I greeted people while making my way to meet you.

When I saw you in your wedding dress, I wished it wasn't becoming true. "Wedding Dress" was coming true and it wasn't a actor in the video you were getting married to, it was my bestfreind you were getting married to.

I saw the banners outside the church which the fans put up.

They all supported DARAGON.

I can't believe I agreed to your request. What's wrong with me?

The best song I ever sang, according to my fans, was coming true. All the acting was true. A month ago when I tried to confess my feelings to you, GD interrupted me and confessed to you. I stood there frozen by what he did and was shocked that you accepted him. I hate him with all my life.

I played my self-composed song on the piano with much sincerity towards you. My feelings were portrayed throught the song but only GD realised it while you were just happy and smiling that you were married.

FLASHBACK END

I walked out of the church as more tears were pouring out of my eyes. Lightning flashed across the sky  and the thunder boomed loudly.

As I walked out of, I bumped into a girl.

I looked down on the floor as I thought she was a fan, " Josonghabnida."

I looked up and saw her. She was alive. But how? I didn't care how and embraced her in a tight hug,"Dara Noona! Don't leave me again!"

She pushed me away and looked at me as if I was a weirdo or was crazy. I fell on the floor dumbfounded by what she did. Why did she push me away? Did she not recognise me??

DARA P.O.V~

I was walking to the cemetery behind the church when this weirdo I bumped into hugged me and called me "Dara noona"

I don't even know him and how in the world does he even know whats my name. I pushed him away and he stared at me. Something is seriously wrong with that mohawked guy.

I continued walking towards the cemetery. I stopped by GD's grave stone and changed the flowers that were in the vase.

GD died a few months ago due to lung cancer. Everytime I tell him to quit smoking, he never listened. In the end he died.

Pabo GD.

I told him what happened to me today as if he was sitting beside me, listening to what I saying.

 

End of P.O.V

The Next Day

Taeyang's P.O.V

I walked past the studio where Dara used to practice her dancing. I looked into the studio and saw the same girl I knocked into practicing there. I looked at the newspaper and saw the article about Dara's death.

She died ina car accident near Kangnam. I looked at the date of the newspaper : 17.01.2012

A week before that fateful day. I took the newspaper and cut the article away and placed in my pocket.

 

End of P.O.V.

 

Later that day...

Dara's P.O.V

 

" Aigoo, I'm so tired." I said while making my way to Kangnam station. As I walked towards the station, I saw the traffic light blinking and decided to make a run for it.

Out of a sudden, a car came racing but I didn't realise it and continued walking. The weirdo with a mohawk came dashing, pulled me away and hugged me.

He saved me.

End of P.O.V

 

No one's P.O.V

 

Dara thanked Taeyang for saving her.

" Noona, gwenchana? If you don't mind, can i walk you home? " He asked.

Dara agreed and they walked back together.

They soon started a conversation.

 

The next day~~

 

18.01.12

6 more days

 

Dara invited Taeyang for tea for saving her.

Taeyang looked around her house and saw a poster about a dance recital that was on that fateful day which she died.

As Dara poured tea into her cup, Taeyang took a sugar cube and placed it in her tea.

" How did you know?" Dara asked.

Taeyang just looked at her and shrugged," Lucky guess, I guess."

 Dara laughed. Taeyang took his tea and gulped it down fast. He burnt his tongue while doing that and spilled some on his jacket.

" Gwenchana? Drink slowly."

Taeyang listened to her advise and blowed the tea to cool it down.

Later that day, Taeyang bought Dara shopping. He brought an umbrella with him which confused Dara as it was a sunny day.

"Why did you bring an umbrella?"

Taeyang walked for a few steps and looked at his watch. " Now." He pulled Dara close to him and opened the umbrella.

Rain poured down like white-washed. Taeyang hold her tight and continued walking towards the shelter.

 

2 days later, 20.1.12, 4 more days.

 

Dara  and Taeyang walked into a clothes shop and tried on different clothes. They bought some and were on their way to their next destination. On their way out, on the accessories table, Taeyang saw a pocketwatch. he picked it up and admired it. When he saw Dara looking at it too, he put the watch down and made his way out. Little did he know, Dara took the pocketwatch and bought it for him.

 

2 days later~ 23.1.12, one more day

Taeyang watched Dara as she practised her dance, Taeyang was enjoying the dance when the picture of the dead Dara flashed in his mind.

He was about to break down again and ran out of the studio. Dara took this opportunity and placed the watch into his jacket pocket. While placing the pocketwatch, she pulled out the news article about the car accident.

At the same time, Taeyang appeared.

She asked him," What is this? Are you a stalker?"

" Noona, um... It's not what you think. Let me explain."

" Get out."

"Noona, don't go to the recital."

"Get out,now!"

Taeyang had no choice but to leave.

 

24.1.12

 

Taeyang walked to road junction where Dara was going to cross and get killed. He watch the traffic carefully.

He then saw Dara from the corner of his eye, waiting for the green light to turn on.

Soon, the gren light . Taeyang knew that history was going to repeat itself and ran towards Dara while shouting her name. But she did not hear his cries. Taeyang saw the black car which killed her that night was speeding and was out of control. He then dashed infornt of Dara and blocked the car from hitting Dara with himself.

CRASH!!!

 

Dara turned around hearing a loud crash. Her eyes widened at the sight of Taeyang, lying on the road motionlessly with blood oozing out from his head.

She rushed to his side and shouted," TAEYANG!!! WAE??!!! "

She took out her phone and called for the ambulance which came soon enough.

 

At the hospital~

The doctors rushed him to the operating thertre where they treated him. Dara was pacing outside, crying and metally cursing herself for not listening to Taeyang's plead.

The doctors came out with a despondent look on their faces thinking of a way to tell Dara the news.

" Dara sshi. Um..I'm sorry... but he could not be saved as he had lost a lot of blood."

Dara broke down in front of the doctors, crying her heart out. If she had listened to Taeyang, none of this would have happened.

She held the pocketwatch that she gave to Taeyang tightly in her hands, it was the only thing that reminded her of Taeyang.

If she had listened....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done with the oneshot!!!