SPY

STUCK WITH EACH OTHER

*seungri is pink hyunjoong is brown and siwon is gray happy reading ahnyway laugh*

 

SM HIGH

 

[SIWON POV]

 

"hey siwon wassup with you?" hyun joong,siwon bestfriends since kid sit beside him in the class.

 

"hmm hyun joong have some guys watch over bommie.."

 

"eh why? did someone ask her out again?"

 

"ah no it just something happens...."

 

FLASHBACK.....

 

BRAKKKKKK.... Park Bom closed her room with a very big noise. She do that when she's in very very bad mood or angry with something.

"bommiee darling did something happen?"  I ask.

I knocked her door with seungri,we have a same worry face. Well,my bommie isn't the type to act like this.

"URGH! THAT FREAK MAN!! KIM JAEJOONG IF I MEET YOU AGAIN I WILL KICK YOU! RIGHT....IN YOUR !!!"

I hear bom voice and then my heartbeat seems to stop. KIm Jaejoong. I know him. He's jjang from VX high,and also seungri sunbae. Bom....what's up with you and Jaejoong?

Noona...is it kim jaejoong?  omo noona please tell me it's not jaejoong sunbae.....

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

"ah and also have five the strongest guys to follow kim jaejoong from VX high"

 

"kim jaejoong from VX high? why him siwon?"

 

"I think he may be want my precious treasure..."

 

my precious princess...my lady who can't live without me..because seungri was born right after bommie I had to take care of her and never left her side..I will not allow my princess to be taken away so easily...especially if it's Kim Jaejoong....

 

Hmmm  Jaejoong with bommie? haha maybe this is the end of siwon sister complex..

 

Hyunjoong give me some smirk,he really knows my weak point. Try to not embarassed myself,I go out to the corridor to call bommie. I know she's not eating her breakfast this morning,so I have to reminding her to have some bread and milk.

 

"yoboseyo bommie-ah it's oppa...are you hungry? Aaaahh hurry go to canteen and buy some bread! you skipped breakfast right? Oh is your teacher already come? Lemme talk to him...okay? gimme your phone...eh bom? bommie-ah? bom why your hung up your phone! aigoooo"

 

I remembered I have bommie teacher number,I dialled that number while hyungjoon just look at me and laugh. Yeah..just laugh you idiot! I give him a deadly stare.

 

 

 

YG HIGH

 

[BOM POV]

 

CL just looked at me with mad expression. I just laugh and keep punching her cheeks. I am now in cafetaria thanks to my oppa who called my teacher. I drink a chocolate milk and eat sandwich.

 

"aigoo what's happen with you Cl-roo? are you mad at me eh?"

 

"no I'm not..it just you see our teacher faces? he looks like he could kill someone you know?"

 

Dara and me just laugh,it's kinda funny see our teacher expression become like that.

 

"hmm maybe oppa yelled at him haha..."

 

"you can laugh at this?!"

 

"well I was embarassed before but I'm used to this,I'm fine Cl-roo. If I don't eat oppa can't eat either,he's like my father to me hehe"

 

from beginning to end the person I love the most is my brother,though I never shown this. He acts like a fool and annoying but he's the most important person in my life...

 

"ah bom are you really going to VX high again?" Hara ask me worrying.

 

"hmm yes I'm going!"

 

"eh why? bom you don't have to do this for me anymore.. I don't want him hurt you" Cl holds my hand,she's worry too.

 

"no...I will make him kneel before me!" I said that with full courage.

 

"ARE YOU INSANE PARK BOMMIE?" Dara yell over me.

 

"just watch and look guys" I smiled and then we're back again to the class.