morning activity

STUCK WITH EACH OTHER

Park family house

07.00 AM

 

 

“PARK SIWON! PARK BOMMIE! PARK SEUNGRI! EVERYONE WAKE UUUPPPPPPP!!”

“UGH!!! This is so annoying!! okay I have to wake up…have to…hhh” said bom to herself.

"Lady spring!! wake up!!" suddenly his father opened her bedroom door.

"yes father..."

"park bommie! look at your face!! hahahaha",her father then laughed hard.

"eeeeh?" bom then see her reflection in the mirror.

"KYAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!" then she scream very loud. Her brother and her mother immediately enter her room.

"sweetie what's going on?? what happened with your faceee?" said her mother very surprised.

"motheeeerrrr look at my facee!! someone draw a picture with pen IN MY FACE!"

"ohmo!! it must be grandma...."

"eh grandma? mother I can't go to school with a face like this!!"

Suddenly her brother seungri comes into her room,

"geez why are you so loud this early in the morning?" said seungry mad but when he see bom face he laughed so hard.

"noona what happened in your face? ah I know it must be grandma! hahahaha noona you look so stupid you know? hahahaha..."

"WHAAAAT? PARK SEUNGRI I'M GOING TO KILL YOUUU!!" bom then try to hit his brother but seungri hide behind his father.

"appa help meeee!!"

"DAD please hand over that pabo!!"

"ah bommie come on he's your brother and you guys already late..okay?"

"daaaaddd!!!" She always know that her father loves him more than her!!

"NO APPA PLEASE SAVE MEEE.." begged seungri.

Then she look at her older brother siwon with puppy eyes.

"hiks...oppaa..."

Siwon gasped then he pulled seungri pajamas and hit seungri head.

"Damn! Park seungri do you really want to death huh!?"

Bom then laugh so evil,"thank you oppaa you really the best!"

“aaaaaaawww!! Hyung that’s hurt! Cih you ask hyung to help you again! Cheater!" cried seungri then he came out from her room.

aniyooo is it you who always ask for father helps!

 

 

When they're having breakfast together,bom then have a very good idea. Today she's so lazyyyy come to school,and then she ask her father nicely.

"ehmmm father can I skip school for today?" she begged with her puppy eyes. She knows her father will falling with her puppy eyes.

"sigh,okay lady spring but be good in home right?"

"yaaay!! thank you appa!! I love you!"

"bommie why you never say 'I love you' to me?" said her brother,siwon jealous.

Bom rolled her eyes. Geez this guy...

"oppa you already late you know?"

"ah nee...but I'll come home early so I can play with you okay bommie?"

"okay..okay..now go away!"

"okay bye bommie..."

When everyone is leaving except for her mother and her grandma,bommie enjoy her magazine in living room. But then her phones ringing,it's her bestfriend CL who call her.

"ah CL-roo why?"

"YA!!! LADY SPRING!! I HEARD THAT YOU SKIPPING YOUR SCHOOL AGAIN?!"

"emm yes sorry cl-roo..but you know my trouble with my grandma hehe...bye.." then bom hung up her phone.

sorry cl-roo I know that you're so jealous but you know how lazy I am today hihi..

"ah bommie I have to go with grandma to hospital,is it okay if I leave you alone? we'll be back after lunch" her mother comes out with her grandma. Since grandpa passed away 2 years ago,my grandma was diagnosed with dementia,and then she has seen her grandchild as toys.

"okay mother.."

RIINGGGGGG....

Suddenly bom phone ringing again,she wonder if it's CL or Hara who call her again. But when she see,it's her father.

"yes father what's up?"

"Bomtori!!! Help me find seungri!" his father voice is so mad.

"eh why? is he in trouble again?"

"I don't know but I think he skip school again,and his teacher call me! Now bom if you find seungri for me,I promise I get whatever you want,you get it?"

"but father I'm so la-----"

"BOM!" suddenly her father shout.

"a--ah yes I get it father..." then her father hung up the phone.

PARK SEUNGRI YOU REALLY WANNA DEATHI!! AARGHH!!