Chapter 2 - SJ15 Friends

My Only Wish

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

 

 

‘Ugh, History class… So boring! Shisus! Help Me!’ I complained in my mind. I sighed as the teacher continued talking. I looked to Sungmin and he smiled. ‘So bored’ he mouthed. I smiled and mouthed back ‘I know, right?’ He nodded. I tore out a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote something. I gave it to Sungmin hyung to see.

 

Kill me now! AHH!!
Shisus won’t help me of my boredness!
Help me Minnie hyung!

-Kyu

 

Sungmin hyung bit his lip to keep himself from laughing and I did the same. The teacher seemed to have noticed it.

            “Is there something wrong, Mr. Cho?” I looked to our teacher and shook my head, trying to hide my smile.

           “No, nothing is wrong, Mr. Lim.” I replied. I didn’t think he would believe me and I was right, he didn’t. He opened his mouth, about to say something but fortunately for me, the bell had ringed. I headed out of the classroom and walked with Sungmin hyung to eat lunch. We went to the cafeteria and looked for our friends.

            “Kyuhyun, Sungmin! Get your butts over here now!” I heard Heechul hyung’s voice calling us and I sighed.

‘Geez… He didn’t have to yell that loudly.’ I thought. Leeteuk hyung motioned us to come and we walked towards them. Sungmin hyung and I sat down and started to eat our lunch. All 15 of us were known as “SJ15”. The name means that we are the best of the best and I am proud of that. Did I mention that we are also good looking?

             Leeteuk hyung, my brother, is considered or I guess voted to be our group’s leader. I guess it was because he’s the oldest. He takes care of us, especially me, because I am awesome and I respect him more than the teachers for that. He is famous for his dimple and for being a caring older brother to us.

             Heechul hyung, is known for bring the group’s ‘princess’ because of his feminine like looks. It still surprises me that he’s not embarrassed by it at all! He has once cross-dressed and Man! The whole school thought he was a new student and a freakin’ girl! I swear, if you make him do that again, he will, well… as long as you pay him anyways. He is also known to be easily angered and annoyed but once you become really close to him, he’ll protect you just like Leeteuk hyung but in a more violent way…

            Hankyung hyung is famous for being Chinese along with Zhou Mi and Henry. He is into Martial Arts and is really good at it. He’s very nice and cooks us Beijing fried rice. He’s kind, but when you piss him off or when you say something bad or fake about us, he will literally chop your head off…maybe… He’s known nickname is “China’s Boy”.

            Yesung hyung is also one of us. Jongwoon is his real name but likes to be called Yesung instead. His nickname is Yesung because of his art-like voice. His voice is known to be soft, smooth and can sing with full emotions. Yesung hyung is also dorky. He likes to touch our philtrum and it’s weird. We love to about that but he doesn’t get mad as long as we don’t take it too far.

           Kangin hyung is the group’s strongest and appa. His real name is Youngwoon but prefers to be called Kangin instead. I swear he and Heechul are the same! Well maybe not the looks, but personality. Like Heechul hyung, he’s easily tempered and annoyed. He also swears from time to time but mostly when he’s mad. He’s currently with his grandparents.

           Shindong hyung is our groups own comedian. He is known to be the funniest. Seriously, Shindong hyung can make you laugh so hard that your insides just might burst out. He eats a lot and also cares for his friends. He has a girlfriend right now. Her name is Nari and they’re already engaged. He will be staying with her for a while.

          Sungmin, my best friend is known to be really cute. He is known to like pink and bunnies. Better to warn you now so never, I mean never give him a pink plushie bunny because I gave him one on his birthday and he almost squeezed my insides out just by hugging me. Really, he may look cute but he is quite manly. Like Hankyung hyung, he also knows Martial Arts. Honestly, Hankyung and Sungmin together, they’re extremely dangerous. The girls say that he can be cute and manly at the same time. I agree looks can be quite deceiving.

          Eunhyuk and Donghae are the dancers. Both of them love to dance and have entered many dance contests and have always won. They have known each other since they were kids. Eunhyuk is also good-looking, but if you take a closer look, he resembles a monkey right? Donghae’s name means ‘East Sea’ as so he tells other people that he loves fishes because of that. So don’t wonder why we call him ‘Fishy’.

             Siwon hyung is considered to be the most handsome but I think I am. He is known to be “perfect”. Siwon hyung uses gestures a lot though, and I mean a lot. Every time we talk to him, he does gestures unconsciously. He is also very catholic. Once he tried to make Heechul hyung go to church but Heechul hyung refused and violently hits Siwon hyung. We call Siwon hyung ‘Shisus’.

            Ryeowook is one of our group’s singers. He can reach high notes and loves to cook for our hyungs. Along with Yesung hyung and me, Ryeowook has also joined many singing competitions. It was always us three, with perfect harmonization, who always won.  

             Kibum is our group’s actor. He is a member of the school Drama club and performs plays. Although he is a very good actor, he is also pretty quiet and shy but once you get to know him, he is fun to be around. He got casted in a movie so he also won’t be here for a while.

            Then there’s Zhou Mi hyung, he is also like Hankyung hyung who is Chinese. He is known to be very gentleman-like and a lot of girls admire that about him. He also loves shopping and even though he’s a guy that doesn’t stop him from going to the mall. Sometimes, I think he’s just addicted…

            Henry is the youngest in our group. He is famous for having puffy cheeks and being able to play the guitar. Because he’s so good at playing the violin, he is known as the “Violin Prince”. He is also known for being able to speak in 6 different languages. Because of his puffy cheeks, we call him “Mochi”.

            Then lastly there’s me, Cho Kyuhyun. You’re probably wondering why my last name is Cho while Leeteuk hyung’s is Park.  It’s because when my parents separated, my mom told me to stay in the name of Cho and so I did. Leeteuk hyung and I are brothers from the same father but our mothers are different. His mom died right after when he was born and my mom died when I was 7 years old. Since both our mothers are gone, our dad decided to have a step-mom…

 

--SKIP FORWARD TO CLASS—

            “So that’s our lesson for today. Your homework is on page 135-138.” Our teacher announced. We packed our things and waited until the bell for home time rings.

            “Oh and don’t forget, you have a new classmate tomorrow” And with that the bell rang. Sungmin and I walked home and did our homework. After our assignment was done, Sungmin went to sleep and I my laptop and played.

            “GOD!! Die you stupid thing!” I yelled at the screen, taping continuously on the mouse.

            “Kyu?” Sungmin said and I hummed in response.

            “Go to sleep Kyu. It’s already 11pm.” He commanded.

            “No wait, after this round.” I said hoping he would say yes.

            “No Kyu, sleep. Now. Come on I’m tired.” He said, sternly. I groaned but didn’t complain. I was tired anyways. I hoped into bed and covered myself up.

            “Night Min.” I murmured. My eyes soon closed and I drifted off to sleep…

 

 


 


 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

DON'T BE SO SILENT KAY?

 

TO ALL MY SUBCRIBERS, I GIVE YOU A HUG!

o(^-^)o