The 17 scandal

My strawberry guy

"IDIOT!" Sungmin yellee at his bestfriend after the latter had explained everything to him.

Hyukjae on the other hand just pout at him knowing his best friend the latter is most likely to be this way and he had already expected worse.

"But Minnie~ It was a lifetime supply of strawberry. Look!" Hyukjae showed Sungmin a part of his back pack that was full of strawberry goodies.

Sungmin sigh at his best friend's stupidity and that's not what he really is angry for. The reason is that the so called "Engagement" somewhere between the manager's office of the market and the restaurant has been a week and Hyukjae just told him that now.

"Minnie~" Hyukjae held Sungmin's arm and swing it like a little child who wants something. "What?!" Sungmin replied rather coldly.

"He said we can always get a divorce. Give me one very good reason why I shouldn't marry him, hmm?" Hyukjae gave him the best abandones-puppy-smile he can sport.

"Good reason? You want a good reason?" Sungmin asked sarcastically and  Hyukjae nod twice. "Ok. First you're not even inlove. Second your family still doesn't know your reference. Third he's just using you and Lastly. GOD DAMN IT LEE HYUKJAE YOU'RE ONLY SEVENTEEN!" Sungmin is now shaking the living daylight out of Hyukjae hoping he's starting a very awful hearing that he had mis heard everthing.

"I know, Minnie. But c'mon! We're talking about a matter between life and death here~" Hyukjae is still trying to canvince Sungmin.

"What life and death? Strawberry knick knack supply?" Sungmin asked and yet he had just proved his bestfriend's stupidity when the latter nod looking serious. "Fine! But I wanna meet him~"

"Why would you?"

"So I would know how I will fix any collateral damage both of you might cause when you tell your family about him." Sungmin said taking a seat. They had just arrived in their class room.

Hyukjae laughed but Sungmin stayed firm. "Oh. You were serious"

 

+++Lunch Time+++

"Why is it so quiet here?" Ryeowook asked feeling the atmosphere. Even the other students are starting to feel awkward. Why you asked? Hyukjae and Sungmin, walking jar of energies, always loud, always happy.

"Hyukjae is getting married" Sungmin says with a poker face and Ryeowook scandalously looked at Hyukjae who was pouting. "For strawberries" Sungmin added and took a bite of his sandwich.

"To whom?" Ryeowook asked calming him self, processing everything.

Before Hyukjae can even answer a bunch of their girl school mates start to squil and some even scream and turn their attention to the direction. "Him" Hyukjae whisered but audible enough for his friends to hear.

"Hey there sweet thing~" Donghae whispered and slid his hands on to Hyukjae's waist and occupied the empty seat next to him.

"What are you doing here? How did you know I study here?" Hyukjae asked a train of question. Donghae smiled at him and point at a certain direction.

"Hey there future brother in law~"

"KYUHYUN?!" Hyukjae, Sungmin and Ryeowook exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah?" Kyuhyun asked looking innocently at them.

"WOAH! Future brother in law??" Ryeowook suddenly asked realizing something. "care to explain what exactly what's going on here??" Ryeowook lowered his voice so that only they will hear.

"Told you they would freak out" Kyuhyun told Donghae.

Donghae smirked before adjusting to more comfy position, hands still on Hyukjae's waist. "But I miss my fiance" Donghae caressed Hyukjae's face which earned them a clearing of throat from Sungmin.

"We're still in public" Sungmin warned.

"Yah! Donghae hyung~ go or you'll be late" Kyuhyun threw him a pice of plastic utensil.

"Yah!" Donghae angrily yet playfully yelled at his younger brother.

"See you after school Hyukkie. I'll pick you up, ne?" Donghae said standing up and Hyukjae just nodded.

----------------------------

"Did I seriously got in to a massive accident that I can't remember anything about Kyuhyun having a brother??" Hyukjae asked Sungmin.

"No. Actually, as you notice nobody knows"

"Well, you seem not to be surprised." Hyukjae point out.

"I'm not. I already met Donghae. Two weeks ago maybe" Sungmin tried to remember.

"How come??"

"I go to Kyuhyun's place after school remember?" Sungmin said casually.

"Are you two going out ??" Hyukjae asked purely because he doesn't have any more questions, but was suprised when he received a yes.

"Why didn't you tell me??" Hyukjae asked pouting.

"Well, you never asked" Sungmin answered and Hyukjae just sigh knowing how confidential Sungmin with his personal life and by the way, that's what he loves about Sungmin the most, the latter ain't gonna tell you anything until you found it out yourself. "Oh by the way, you can always tell your parents anytime soon now. It won't be so hard. Maybe a little hyperventilation but nothing worse."

 

Donghae was already waiting at the school's gate when Hyukjae with his friends reach the exit. "Well, see you guys tomorrow"  They all bid their good bye with each other.

Hyukjae is completely spacing out planning a perfect speech so that it wouldn't be so hard for his family to accept that, well, he's gay and is getting married to a guy because the said guy promised him a sweet strawberry filled life. That was when Donghae finally felt worried and asked him.

"It's fine with me. But, are you sure though??" Donghae asked.

"Yeah. I want my parents and my noona to know as soon as possible so that when the wedding comes they won't be that surprise." Hyukjae explained.

"Okay. What ever your dicision is" Donghae smiled lovingly.

"Thanks" Hyukjae smiled back 'Hope I'm not making the biggest mistake of my life' Hyukjae thought after a while.

---------------------------------------------------

Almost didn't finish this because Opera MV distract me~

PLUG!

ablyn.tumblr.com

^^ kekekekekekekeke