Escape

Kim TaeYeon calls me Oppa

            Leaning against the counter you watched TaeYeon from across the room knowing that she came here to visit you at work but there was also the fact of her friends.  They didn't know you existed or that you're a part of her life.  Nonetheless you still continued to smile, staring at her from afar. Watching her stand up, you didn't want to get caught being weird so you stood and looked around the cafe where you worked.

            She walked towards you, a bright smile on her face as she approached.  "What can I get you?" you asked politely, returning her smile. She leaned against the counter top between the two of you, her elbows on it while she held her face in her hands. Tilting her head slightly she blinked prettily at you.

            "Oppa, you know what I want." She said teasingly, an innocent look on her face. You uncontrollably let out a quick deep breath, you were smiling but it was more like your jaw was unable to close at her proposal.  "Chocolate cupcake with white icing." TaeYeon continued, biting her lip while chuckling slightly at you.

            "Oh," was your only response as you laughed stupidly at yourself.

            "I'm kidding," she said grabbing your arm before you had a chance to actually grab a cupcake.  "My friends said they saw you looking at me, so I thought that, um."  You knew she was at a loss of words as she tried to think of why she had come over here.  That was your dorky girlfriend.

            "How about we escape when my shift is over?" You asked, the proposal sounding good to you.

            "Yeah, I can see my friends anytime."  She said shyly looking down, away from your gaze.  Grabbing her chin you lifted her face up so that she'd look at you.

            "TaeYeon-ah," you said before placing a light kiss on her lips.  "I get off in about twenty minutes." you informed her, before letting her walk back over to her seat.