Microcosm

Kim TaeYeon calls me Oppa

        You were leaning against the counter, spinning the globe in front of you wondering where your boss got these themes from. The microcosm was slightly entertaining as it was a slow day. Being there just reminded you of how you needed a real job and to stop living mainly off of your parents. Your thoughts seized and you stopped the globe from spinning as a familiar face walked into the shop.

 

        She walked up to the counter, placing her elbows on it and her face in her hands as she smiled up at you. "How may I help you?" you asked as you were supposed to, trying not to think of what her answer might be.

 

        "Well, my loving and caring boyfriend would be nice but he disappeared for a while," TaeYeon said with ease, the smile still on her face. You felt slightly relieved as you took a deep breath and returned her smile.

 

        "Does he get a second chance?" you asked, hoping that when she had thought it through she would forgive you, just once.

 

       "Is he asking for one, or does he like the carefree single life?" she asked in return, standing up straight away from the counter.

 

        "Being single is lonely," you answered, chewing nervously on your bottom lip.

 

        "I forgave Jessica, and I'm willing to take you back under a few conditions," she offered and you could feel your heart pounding in your chest.

 

        "Anything, as long as you're my girlfriend I'll be happy," you said honestly, not wanting to lose her again, you knew better than to make another mistake.

 

        "Alright," she said cheerfully, leaning over the counter to place a light kiss on your cheek. "Pick me up tomorrow at eight and have an entire day planned for a date, then we'll go from there," the request sounded easy enough, you nodded a bright smile on your face as you watched her walk out of there.

 

        Things were starting to look up and you didn't have any worries at the moment though you did have to plan an entire day. Thinking of idea you knew that you would be staying up all night planning the perfect date to completely win her heart back.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that 15 chapters is enough for a fanfic, so sorry to end it but I'll be continuing the prompt in a new story. :)  As always, thank you for reading and have a wonderful day :D