Troll @ Midnight

Banana @ Midnight

Aiming for his target, Zico pounced onto his usual victim.

“Urgh…” his victim Park Kyung let out a throaty groan and flipped his body, though he can’t deny the softness this man can bring to him.

“I’m a banana, you know right?” Zico beamed as he hooked Kyung with his leg. Kyung sighed and adjusted him to allow more space between the 2 big men on their tiny couch in their studio, a sofa bed for one, but Zico insisted Kyung to accompany him through the lonely night, where there’s only just the two of them.

To play along, Kyung flashed a greasy smile as he flipped his body to face Zico. Kyung plastered his million-dollar smile on his radiant face that shone through the darkness, with the only light source was the lamp by the corner “want a cup of banana milkshake?”

Jiho tilted his head, confounded, wondering what Kyung was trying to imply.Nervously, he hesitated as he nodded his head, as his heart went dugeun dugeun, thumping thumping  because his heart cannot calm down and he broke into cold sweats. Shivers were sent down his spine, chilly, as he witnessed the change of that cheesy smile in an evil, traumatizing one, that was hinting a slow… agonizing… death…

Almost instantaneously, Kyung straightened Zico, allowing the both of them to be of sitting position. He then ran his hands, from Zico’s top to toe, singing “peel banana, peel peel banana, peel banana, peel peel banana.” Not forgetting about the two awkward arms of Zico that was stucked out from the queer banana outfit that Zico was wearing (as a pajamas) , Kyung held those warms hands, “shake banana, shake shake banana.” After that, he “chopped the banana”, “blend the banana”, until Zico brand banana milkshake was completed.

Zico couldn’t hold his laughter, I mean how was it possible to hide that joy that was brought to him by a lovely and cute angel with much aegyo?

Zico hugged Kyung softly, pulling him as they went back to their lying position, Zico’s soft gaze met with Kyung’s warm gaze, “I’ll be cucumber tomorrow. Want a bowl of salad?” Before Zico could continue, Kyung patted Zico and nodded, “Okay, that’s makes an order of 2 bowls of salad.”

They left their laughter and joy to amplify themselves through the cold night, the lonely and boring night.

--- --- ---

A/N:

HAHAHAHA! This fic is meant to be misleading~ Anyways, this fic is a collaborated production by Mika and WenXin!

(P.S I just had banana, to relieve stress XD)