I cannot believe I’m doing this…

This Cannot Be Happening!!

Taemin’s POV

What the hell am I doing…

   Oh, by the way the name is Lee Taemin. As you could see~ I’m standing infront of  a five star huge apartment building where apparently where bunch of stars live in. It’s not that I hate them or anything actually, it’s just that my mom did something apparently wrong.

-Early in the Morning-

“Taeminnie!! Wakey wakey” I felt someone bouncing on my bed.

“Ugh, fine…”

   As soon umma left my room, I groaned and rubbed my heavy eyelids which were still sleepy. Something feels wrong in this room… to wrong O.O I burst my eyes opened seeing my baggage and some bags lying on the floor.

Are we freaking hella moving?!!

I scrambled out from my bed, not bothering to go to the toilet and raced to the kitchen. I saw umma who was humming happily and appa, who was at the dining table reading today’s newspaper. “Umma, are we leaving?” “What? No, no~” she smiled.

“Eat breakfast my baby…”

   She patted my bottom and motioned me to sit. I gave her a suspicious look before sitting down. I poked my food and stared at her as she happily eating breakfast.

“Baby~ am I that pretty that you’re not hungry anymore??” she winked.

“Something is suspicious here and I demand you to tell me!” I pouted angrily.

“I found you a job!” 

>.>

>.>

   “ Mom, you know I have a job already… why would you find me another job?” I stared. She giggled, but appa sighed “yeobo I think he’s not gonna be happy when you tell him about it…” tell me about what? My old hamster died?! Someone stopped making banana milk?!

No!!!!!!!

“Your job was taking care of a star which was MINHO!!!!” she squealed.

   I did I heard that right? I thought I heard the Mean to the Ho… What the ing hell?! Choi Minho!!! You must be crazy! My spoon fell down onto the floor making a ‘clink’ sound and stared at my mom with horror.

“You what?! You cannot do this to me!!!” I gave a historical gasp with an angry look.

“I’m sorry baby~ it’s just that I thought that you’ll be happy seeing him again T.T” umma nibbled her napkin that was originally on the dining table.

“See, I told you~” appa said in the background. I rubbed my temple and groaned in depress, “Ugh, nevermind… I’ll just and see if I survive for a week” after that I left the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~

   And now look; here I am standing in the crowd full of crazy fangirls who were surrounding me like I was a star or something.

“OMG!! That guy is cute >.<” some of them whispered.

I know I’m cute, you people don’t have to flatter me..

   I gave them a smirk before walking to the entrance giving one of the security guards my pass. They grunt in respond before opening the door.

Hey, I do have to say this… the inside building looks extrodinary ^^ it somehow resembles appa’s taste… the receptionist looked at me with surprise and stumbled up with a hurry. “M-Mr. Lee! What are you doing here?!” she ran up to me with some other people and grabbed my stuff.

“Whoa, whoa dude~ what are you just doing? And how do you know my surname?” I grabbed back my stuff.

“Well, Mr. Lee told us you’ll be here and didn’t you know that your father owns the building” she explained and grabbed my stuff again.

I blink…

And blink…

And blink…

Come to think of it,,, what does appa work as anyway? He doesn’t brag about it so much about his work and I heard misheard both of them talking about design building and star… oh, no! Is that his work? I didn’t know he’s rich O.O well, we’re rich…

I think…

  “Oh,, I dunno… which floor does Minho live on anyway?” “Ah, Mr.Choi lives on the 9th floor ^^ we’ll send your bag upstairs” they left me standing and hurriedly continued their jobs.

Okay…

I stepped into the elevator and pressed the 9th floor button. The elevator started to sing an unknown song and it was lame, pretty lame. Soon the elevator stopped and a ‘ding’ sound could be heard as the sliding door opened.

(._.) (._.) (._.) (._.)

(._.?)

   Four people look at me with a blank stare. I gave them a questioned look before understanding the situation, “You people here for this so called ‘babysitting’ thingy?” “Yeah… you know my mom got it from somewhere and told me it was my freaking ex-lover!!! I’m totally pissed off!!” one of them groaned, the others nodded.

“I know how you people feel especially when my ex-lover is Choi Mean-Ho” I sighed.

“Really? Mines Hankyung… the Chinese dude with bad Korean language” the diva answered.

“Me? Cho Kyuhyun…” the cute bunny looking face mumbled.

“Jung Yunho…” the dude(?) With raven hair gave me a cold stare.

“oh, my ex was Park Yoochun” the dude with dolphin voice answered lastly.

   “I wish all of us goodluck…” I waved at them and stood infront of Minho’s apartment. Minho’s door code was the easiest, when’s my birthday? Then, that’s the day! I checked my watch after going in the apartment.

“Still 10… he should be awake by 11”

   You cannot believe what I am seeing right now… I know the room looks amazing but how the hell did all my childhood pictures until now hanging on the wall!!! It was freaking everywhere. “Yah!!!!!” I barged into his called room I think.

“Ugh….” I heard a voice groaned.

“Choi ing Meanho! Wake up this instant!!” I shouted.

“Who are you? And what are you doing in my room, how do you know my apartment code?” his voice was sore.

“I know the code because it’s my birthday date and why is there my pictures everywhere?!!”

   “W-what?!” he gasped and fell onto the floor. “You heard me, why are there tons of my pictures in this apartment?” I glared and tapped my foot on the floor.

“T-Taemin?” he voice perched up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy ^^

see you all soon *Waving*

Lol I'm doing this and i have my mid-year exams lol XD