Talking Dishes *_*

This Cannot Be Happening!!

“T-Taemin?” his voice perched up.

“Of course it’s Taemin! Who else would it be? If I was someone else, I wouldn’t be barging in this room asking whose picture that was!”

   He stood up from where he fell and look at me with disbelief, “You’re here!!!” he shouted and leaped to me into a crushing hug. His scent is still the same, the men cologne lingering into my nose and- what the hell am I talking about?!

“Let go of me!! You stink!”

   I managed to break out from the hug and stood away from him, “Why did you accept me in the job?” I glared at him. He fiddled his fingers before looking up, “Uhh… it’s just that it was you and I had to accept it…” he mumbled.

“You what?! Ugh… first umma, now you!! This is so unbelievable!” I groaned in frustration.

“You hungry? Cuz I’m starving… can you cook me breakfast?” the wide eyed frog stared at me.

OMG, first was that now he’s hungry! Just how did he live for the past few years? “Fine! Bath then breakfast!” he nodded like an obedient dog and straddled into the toilet. I left the room and wailed myself into the kitchen.

“Lalala~ I wonder what he has in the- What the hell am I saying!!” I slammed the wet towel in my hand to the cold floor.

I fisted my hands and calmed down. It’s only breakfast, there’s nothing bad asking about breakfast right?? Or maybe I could make it sour, bland or give rat poisoning… I could Nyahahahaha *Cough* I better practice my laughs.

*w*

*Evil Looking Face*

-Minutes later-

“What did you make??” Minho questioned as he walk out from his room with a towel on his head, pair of pants without any clothing.

   “Pancakes! ^^” I gave him a plate as he sat down infront of me. He look at me, then back to the pancakes piled up on his plate. He pushed the plate to my direction and stare at me,

“I won’t eat this ‘thing’ Taemin…” his voice glowered.

“Why?? I made it ^^” Just eat it and die!!

“Because I know it will be full of sourness, bland and I know that you’ll add rat poison from the top shelf… How did you even reach that tall place?” he smirked.

“ you Minho… here! I’m not short!!” I gave him mine and took his plate to the trash can.

   I heard him giggled, before eating. I threw the fork in my hand to his direction, but he caught the fork with no problem. “Na a ah, Lee Taemin~” he hummed. I just gave him the middle finger and started to wash the dishes.

I mumbled some curse while rubbing the plate with the sponge with anger.

*Another dimension in the room(The plates in the sink)*

“Oh my god!! the beast is killing La’ Plate!!” all the plates looking at the beast who was rubbing their friend with the sponge.

   By their meaning is the beast was Taemin but with an evil eyes and smirking like no tomorrow. “I hope all of us survive… Long live La’ Plate” all of them chorused.

“Oh My God!! The beast’s hand is moving towards us!!!!”

“Ahh!!!!”  The knife screamed.

*Back to the real world*

“Taemin-ah, the plate is gonna turn into dust if you don’t stop scrubbing~” Minho commented.

   “Minho, continue eating before I throw this knife!” I showed him the knife, but he held his hand up in defeat. Wait a minute… where is my stuff anyway? Does Minho know that appa owns the building?

“Minho, did you know that appa own this building?” I turned.

“Ummm, yeah.. like few years ago. Don’t tell me you forgot =.=”

“Ohh,, why is my luggage taking to much time to be brought up?”

   “It’s not up yet?? It should be before you or few minutes after you I think…” he gave me a questioned look before standing up walking to the apartment entrance. I stopped the running tap and followed him. Just before he turned the doorknob, we heard a voice,

“HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY BABY’S STUFF? YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW IT WAS HIS THINGS? WELL, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IT, I’M HIS SECOND UMMA!!!!!”

   Minho hurriedly opened the door and I pushed him out of the way. As I guessed, it was key =.= he was shouting to the guy bowing at him for the millionth time…  it had to be the millionth since he was an almighty diva and you don’t wanna see him angry =3=

“Umma, it’s fine!!! You may leave…”

   As soon as the guy left hurriedly, Key ran to me and gave me a bear hug. Minho walked back out from the apartment with a t-shirt… finally! “key umma, how did you know that was mine?” “How could I not know? There’s only one person to use a banana milk covered luggage!” he giggled.

“Key, is that Taemin?” a manly voice called from the apartment beside us.

“Yes!!” key squealed.

“Chincha??” and as I guessed it right again, it was Jonghyun hyung. “Taemin, you’re bcoming handsome!” he smiled and patted my back.

“Hyung! you’re so, so, so…”

“Don’t even say it Taemin!” he glared at me.

“so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so…”

“Ugh! Just say it before I regret it!” Jonghyun groaned.

“So short!! You look like you haven’t grow an inch!”

   “Now, I regret it…” Jonghyun sighed. Minho and Key laughed at his reaction.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, hi ^^

Lol, i updated since i was lazy to study, so yeah..............................

BTW, do you readers enjoy the story??

Comment so I know and before i continue the stroy.. kayy???

for those who comment thank you :)))))

Bye bye, see you all next time ^^