Hongki's sister

Severely (A Taeyeon and Hongki fanfic)

(Taeyeon’s POV)

The day almost ended, our last job was to pick up Jessica from her dance studio. “What do you like to do most?” I asked him in the car. “I love to sing, nothing beats that” he answered, he has the same interest as me! “Same here!” I said, I’ve lost all the formal words.

“Let’s sing… way back into love together” he suggested, I nodded and started singing the females part.

“I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on~”

I looked at him, letting him know that it was his turn to sing.

“I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need them again someday
I've been setting aside time
to clear a little space in the corners of my mind~”

I was shocked to hear his lovely voice. We began to sing in harmony.

“All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh~”

In my opinion, I thought our voices fitted well with each other, it was in perfect sync. “Your voice is… better than I thought” he complimented. “Your voice is so soothing, I never thought you can sing like that, now you can sing to me everyday” I complimented back and smiled. We arrived at Jessica’s dance studio, she was already waiting outside. “Let’s not tell Jessica what we did today” I suggested since I had a feeling that Jessica liked Hongki and I didn’t want her to get jealous that I went to the zoo with him. He seemed to understand what I was trying to tell him and he nodded. Jessica saw us and waved at our car. She jogged to our direction and hopped in the car. “How’s your day been?” Hongki asked. “Pretty good, how about you… two?” She questioned. “Fantast… pretty good as well.” Jessica looked as if she caught our suspicious looking faces. “Did you guys go somewhere fun together without me?” She pouted. “No… not at all!” I realised what a big reaction I made and smiled awkwardly.

 “Anyways, I wanted to ask you if you want to learn dancing with me, it’d be fun!” She asked me. “Sure… I’ll have a try” I smiled. “Great, I’ll call my teacher tonight and tell her that she’ll have an extra student coming to her next class!” Jessica said excitedly.

“Ah! I have an idea, how about we visit Hongki’s house! My mother’s not going to be home anyways!” Jessica suggested and she was excited like usual. “Sure, but my sister is probably going to be home”. He drove us to his house, his sister welcomed us in. She had an innocent and pretty face, she looked nothing like Hongki. “Hi! I’m Yoona!” She greeted brightly, she was also very polite.

 

Yoona was in the kitchen preparing some fruits for us while Jessica, Hongki and I waited in the living room. “You and your sister look nothing alike but she’s very pretty” I half whispered to Hongki, he smiled. “That’s because she was adopted, that’s why we look nothing alike”. “Oh… do your parents come home often?” I asked him another question. “They come home every two months because of some schedules overseas.” He answered. Yoona finished cutting up the fruits and brought it out to the living room. I looked at some of the pictures on the wall. “You do modelling?” I asked Yoona, she nodded politely and smiled. “I only get very few jobs though”.

 

She was so pretty, just like a goddess. “Would you like to join dancing classes with me and Yoona?” Jessica suddenly asked Yoona after being all quiet. A smile lit across Yoona’s face, “Of course! I would love to! Thank you so much!” She bowed. “Guess we can form a group now!” Jessica clapped.

 


Here's another chapter, introducing Yoona!